Author Topic: THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!  (Read 12936 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 04:56:05 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
what a disgrace of a jew.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I was thinking the same thing!!!! bwahahaha! I thought "fuckin damn jew" and immediately after that, saw your post.

For Fucks sake. Think about making statements like this you moron!!!! Over the past 2 weeks this site has come close to being shut down twice. PPl have worked tirelessly to keep it up. Anti semitism is like a red flag to a legal bull. remarks like this do not fucking help!!!!!!

Maybe it's a red flag, because they're all jews. Isn't that what you were thinking? Who's the anti-semite here, really?

Anyway, this dirty kike has to get back to his self-hating jew work. If nobody hears from me for a few days, it's because I made myself into soap. (I'm sick of waiting for the Germans to do it for me. Fuckin' sausage-swallowing krauts.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 07:27:10 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Maybe it's a red flag, because they're all jews. Isn't that what you were thinking? Who's the anti-semite here, really?

Actually no. I couldnt give two shits if the guy is a branch davidian or a moonie. He could spend his days running around in organge robes with a giant tambourine for all i care.
I am just sick to the back teeth of the morons who exercise their free speech in a retarded way without a single thought about the consequences. This site plays a vital social role. Without it public access to important information is hard to find. Twice now it has come close to being shut down. Twice it has been moved. The woman who is suing is an expert at looking like a victim to courts. It is not up for even 24 hrs and some nob polisher decides it is an excellent idea to make anti semetic slurs about this woman's lawyer. Obviously the lawyer has an extensive knowledge of defamation.
It may be this individual dickhead poster's right to say whatever the fuck he wants but he is doing nobody any good by exercising such a right. So i am fruitlessly hoping that he or she may decide to shut the fuck up and think about what they choose to say. I wont hold my breath though. :flame:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 08:00:38 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Actually no. I couldnt give two shits if the guy is a branch davidian or a moonie. He could spend his days running around in organge robes with a giant tambourine for all i care.
I am just sick to the back teeth of the morons who exercise their free speech in a retarded way without a single thought about the consequences. This site plays a vital social role. Without it public access to important information is hard to find. Twice now it has come close to being shut down. Twice it has been moved. The woman who is suing is an expert at looking like a victim to courts. It is not up for even 24 hrs and some nob polisher decides it is an excellent idea to make anti semetic slurs about this woman's lawyer. Obviously the lawyer has an extensive knowledge of defamation.
It may be this individual dickhead poster's right to say whatever the fuck he wants but he is doing nobody any good by exercising such a right. So i am fruitlessly hoping that he or she may decide to shut the fuck up and think about what they choose to say. I wont hold my breath though. :flame:

Listen.  A lot of people might try and shut down this website but it just isn't going to EVER happen.  That "nob pusher" as you call him does not and should not give a fuck what somebody else thinks about what he says.

This site does play an important social role, you are right, but if people are closed minded enough to walk away at a single mis-interpreted "anti-semitic" comment do you really think they will pay attention to anything else said here?

Censorship, including self-censorship (at least when caused by fear, not politesse) would be the worst thing to happen to this site.  Stop worrying, this site isn't going anywhere.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:03:55 AM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 08:03:36 AM »
To some extent you have to be willing to protect the right of everyone who wants to speak out in group. That really is my vision of fornits. A place that is the anti-program in all ways. Now that I've come to the conclusion that we spend about 2/3rds of our time on fornits reliving our finest program moments in various ways I have to agree with the above anon.

At some point in all of this we all, notice I say we to include my own bad vulgar self, need to strive at reaching some sort of moral high ground. Now I'm not saying we need to put on a show for the whole world to try and impress everyone. On the other hand a modicum of common sense seems to be in order.

Sue has won against Carey.

Sue has gotten fornits thrown off two different ISPs.

Sue has gone on 20.20 and blabbered on like a paid advert for rep defender.

Sue won 11.3 gajillion dollars off Carey as well.

Now we can say what we want about Sue. But so far she has been successful. Now we can start running with the wolves and act like a pack wild animals and electronically shite all over ourselves at the expense of our own reputations, which isn't that stellar to begin with, or we can cut out the obvious idiotic nonsense.

It is a simple choice because people are people and if I was someone just passing by I'd probably be more inclined to listen to Sue who presents herself a whole lot better than we do. The truth to the average passer byer has more to do with the presentation of it than the actual content.

Just throwing out some food for thought as I don't have much to say about Sue Scheff that hasn't already been said before. It is readily obvious to me that plenty of people are already lighting her up like a christmas tree, and so I feel no guilt about remembering that the rest of the TBS industry of shame needs to be watched over as well.

ps.. Excellent use of the word nob polisher... lols.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »
I don't know which side of you to believe, gookie. The side on the right, where all the text is, or the side on the left, with the big fat hooters.

Guess which way I'm leaning?

(o)(o)

Well... I was never really helpful in representing *anything* in a responsible manner, and that's pretty much always been a constant.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »
Lols them hooters some delicious irony for sure.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »
The only reason why Sue has been successful so far is because her efforts to promote herself and her cronies online have gone relatively unchecked.  There are several reasons why I've personally decided to focus on Sue this summer, but one of the main ones is becuase I believe that she must be (and can be) stopped before she gets stronger and we have a situation on our hands where parents are trusting sue en-masse with their children's welfare.  That would be a very bad thing.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 08:48:08 AM »
Personally Psy, I think Sue is worse than all of them.   She may not be as big as all of them just yet, but her way of doing business can be far more damaging.  She claims to know the dangers in the industry, yet she continues to profit off it regardless.

She sells her goods, her programs, without naming them, so that others can't police them.  (Personally, I think this is something she has taught WWASP to begin doing.  It use to be that WWASP openly listed their schools, that is now changing from what I see.)

She uses peoples fears, not just their fears based on how their kids are rebelling, but she adds the fear of "other" abusive programs, in order to manipulate parents who are "at their wits end" to sell her own programs.  

She doesn't believe in full disclosure, that is obvious, look at what she is now trying to deny and hide.  She believes in censorship for others, but she doesn't believe censorship should apply to her.  

We have seen her attempt to try to fool the public by posting a blog saying she wasn't being sued.  When she knew good and well she was being sued.  

Like I said, I think she is far worse than others because she claims to know the dangers in the industry, yet she continues to profit off it regardless.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Listen.  A lot of people might try and shut down this website but it just isn't going to EVER happen.  That "nob pusher" as you call him does not and should not give a fuck what somebody else thinks about what he says.

This site does play an important social role, you are right, but if people are closed minded enough to walk away at a single mis-interpreted "anti-semitic" comment do you really think they will pay attention to anything else said here?

Censorship, including self-censorship (at least when caused by fear, not politesse) would be the worst thing to happen to this site.  Stop worrying, this site isn't going anywhere.

Why it it that when any kind of criticism is made of a post that is even remotely offensive it is seen as "self censorship" What is it free speech as long as you don't call in to question idiotic behavior? There seems to be a logic that says programs are bad so anyone who opposes them can say anything no matter how fucked up or asinine and get applauded. Even when it is stupid. Even when it potentially is a hindrance. Im sorry Psy but that makes no sense. I also note our anti Semites best answer was, You take things too seriously. This and the school yard favorite line of "I can saw whatever I fucking want".  are you saying that daring to question this line of fucked up thinking is censoring through "fear"

And while I am on the subject, What the hell is the matter with politeness? Is so damn threatening to play the ball and not the man? Any idiot can just make racist slurs or anonymously degrading remarks. Surely arguing that this takes any level of moral courage are you?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 10:26:13 AM »

Why it it that when any kind of criticism is made of a post that is even remotely offensive it is seen as "self censorship" What is it free speech as long as you don't call in to question idiotic behavior?

I'm not critizing self-censorship per-se, but your reasoning seemed to stem out of "don't say something or sue will have more ammunition".  There are times when self-censorsip is appropriate (for example, when you want to be polite), however I feel one should never do it out of fear of retribution.  It's the motive, not necessarily the action, that i question.

There seems to be a logic that says programs are bad so anyone who opposes them can say anything no matter how fucked up or asinine and get applauded.

Well.  My personal opinion is that anybody can say anything and whether or not they are applauded is a matter to be left up to the audience.

Even when it is stupid. Even when it potentially is a hindrance. Im sorry Psy but that makes no sense. I also note our anti Semites best answer was, You take things too seriously.

Listen.  I'm quarter Jewish.  So are a lot of people.  If I felt that there was truly something anti-semetic said, I might be offended, but i didn't feel that crossed the line at all.  Have you ever seen an episode of "Drawn Together"?

This and the school yard favorite line of "I can saw whatever I fucking want".  are you saying that daring to question this line of fucked up thinking is censoring through "fear"

No.  But It's what you seemed to imply when you said "Twice now it has come close to being shut down. Twice it has been moved. The woman who is suing is an expert at looking like a victim to courts. It is not up for even 24 hrs and some nob polisher decides it is an excellent idea to make anti semetic slurs about this woman's lawyer. Obviously the lawyer has an extensive knowledge of defamation. "  Like it or not, even if it was truly antisemitic, it's still protected speech under the first amendment, and even a very good lawyer would have trouble admitting that post into a court of law (what relevance).  It's a statement of truth, and by definition not defamation.

Personally, as a 1/4 Jew.  I think the guy is a disgrace of a Jew.  But think about this: If I didn't have Jewish blood, such a statement would be seen as anti-semitic automatically, even though it most likely was not intended to be.  It means that on the basis of race alone, certain things are OK to say and certain things are not.  How is that not racism?

And while I am on the subject, What the hell is the matter with politeness? Is so damn threatening to play the ball and not the man? Any idiot can just make racist slurs or anonymously degrading remarks. Surely arguing that this takes any level of moral courage are you?

Well.  I don't disagree with you on that point, however when people are angry and emotional, ad-hominem is often hard to avoid.  A lot of people really like this board, and when Sue attacks it repeatedly, it ruffles a lot of feathers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 10:46:51 AM »
Why it it that when any kind of criticism is made of a post that is even remotely offensive it is seen as "self censorship" What is it free speech as long as you don't call in to question idiotic behavior? There seems to be a logic that says programs are bad so anyone who opposes them can say anything no matter how fucked up or asinine and get applauded. Even when it is stupid. Even when it potentially is a hindrance. Im sorry Psy but that makes no sense. I also note our anti Semites best answer was, You take things too seriously. This and the school yard favorite line of "I can saw whatever I fucking want".  are you saying that daring to question this line of fucked up thinking is censoring through "fear"

I'm not an anti-semite.  I didn't post the stuff you're finding offensive.  I just suggested that you're taking this a little too seriously.  I personally can't stand some of the shit that's written here.  Honestly, but it's not worth the hassle to hassle the children about it.  They're not going to stop and, technically, nor should they.  The most important speech to protect is the most offensive.  That ensures that ALL speech is protected.  Skip over the bullshit.  Most thinking adults can.  Most reporters that I've spoken with that have read this site understand what happens here.  They read the relevant stuff and leave the rest.

I do get what you're saying and I used to yell and the kids for it too.  It's just not worth it and ultimately, I don't think they're doing the harm that I used to think they did and you obviously still do.

Nothing is wrong with being polite but you have to understand where most of us have come from.  This is what we were taught, day in and day out.  Confrontation at it's best/worst.  We were also incredibly censored in what we could say and it just rubs most of us the wrong way to have someone come in here, a survivors forum, and tell us how to behave.  There are plenty of other sites that people can go to and research.  This is the one site that is completely open.  No censorship.  No one can claim (even The Who) that we're cherry picking info that's posted here.  That's what they do, not us.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 10:51:16 AM »
The only reason why Sue has been successful so far is because her efforts to promote herself and her cronies online have gone relatively unchecked.  There are several reasons why I've personally decided to focus on Sue this summer, but one of the main ones is becuase I believe that she must be (and can be) stopped before she gets stronger and we have a situation on our hands where parents are trusting sue en-masse with their children's welfare.  That would be a very bad thing.

Ain't it the truth.

Sue's recent "successes" stem from two reasons:

(1) FORNITS was slow to take the Reputation Defender threat seriously.  

From what I've seen, RD had a *4 month* head-start here.  They've been squirreling away spam-sites since April.  Only now is the damage being undone.

I don't wanna jinx it, but it really does look like the damage IS being undone, in three ways: (a) keeping FORNITS alive against Sue's harassment of its ISPs, (b) diversifying the sites where people can read the truth (branching out to digg, nowpublic, etc), (c) replying on the sites Sue-Sue has spmmed (digg, ziki, etc.).

(2) $ue had the $$$ to hire Reputation Defender, and RD has media connection$.  

Again, I don't wanna jinx it, but with the 20/20 story, I think RD has milked the Sue Sue train of all the media coverage it'll get.  That's hopeful news: I think part of the reason for RD's intensive attention is that, face it, the media stories put *them* under the gun if they don't deliver.  With Sue-Spam off of page 1, however... ;)

Plus, check out Google: these media stories lose Google-punch pretty quickly...because no one really cares about an obvious INFOMERCIAL.  (Even the 20/20 one is on, like, page *16* of the google-search.  Small potatoes!)

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »
Any idiot can just make racist slurs or anonymously degrading remarks.

I feign great offense to that. I own all of my degrading remarks, whether they are about my own kind(s) or some other group of fuckers.

But to get back on track, if we were just sitting in here fucking around all the time just talking shit, we would be no threat to people of Sue's ilk. The reason she came after us is because she knows we can hurt her.

And by "we" I mean you guys, 'cause I haven't done shit. If it were just a forum of me's, Sue would have nothing to worry about.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »
Big thing to remember is people have been doing shit about Sue for awhile. The rep defender thing sort of caught everyone by surprised. Certainly a good deal of organization can be useful here.

Good luck with it. My give a fuck o' meter maxed out on Sue Scheff about 2 weeks ago. Of course this has more to do with me bailing out to South East Asia till the end of December in a wanton slut like existence. Can't wait either!

PM me for souvenirs.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 11:38:30 AM »
We should stick with the position that it is all a parody, no offense meant.

I agree with the Nihilantic guy, Parents and people passing thru shoould get a taste of what we are all about and keep the links to the hate sites in the forfront to show we stand for free speech.

Its probably blocked because it is abusive towards kids and defamatory.

The first thing you do after setting up shop outside the US is declare you are free and celebrate by posting anti-Semitic material.  I donÂ’t know this Sue person but it is clear after reading this that she is being attacked because of her Jewish faith, not because of her business.  Posting pictures of this womanÂ’s kids (with links to anti-Semitic sites) and making hurtful comments about them for all their friends and family to view is abusive and sickening.  You justify this abuse of children because they happen to have been born into a Jewish household and set up voting to see how many other people find it funny.
These comments are more hurtful towards more children (and people) than the schools you yourselves declare to be abusive.  Everyone should rethink the messages you are trying to convey and get on a track to help children instead of spreading hatred like this.
Why cant people be more proactive and stop this spread of abuse and hatred?  You guys are planting seeds and spreading this stuff everywhere!

You, are an idiot, and probably sue/izzy.

LOL.

First of all, "they" didn't do shit. I did.

Second, per ED policy, I had to make it fit the 'style' of all ED pages, which means I had to use blatant racism, bullshit, inflamatory messages and anything guaranteed to generate lulz, that is, the comments you just made, wherever possible.

I doubt she is jewish. I called her one because of her obvious and extreme greed and unscrupulusness, and her big ugly nose. Plus I got to generate more links to /Jew.

Third, whether she is jewish or not, you're insulting them by acting like she has anything to do with them, but I think Jews are mature enough as a race and a culture to realize me saying shes Jewish on the internet is the last of their problems  :rofl:

In any event, "These comments are more hurtful towards more children (and people) than the schools you yourselves declare to be abusive.  " is fucking hilarious and I wish for you to continue to say that stupid bullshit as much a possible, whine on the talk page, get on #arbchat and bitch, try to blank the page, and try to sue ED.

:wave:

In any event, get back in the oven.