Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder Lied About Joyce Harris - WHY?  (Read 3455 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Isabelle Zehnder Lied About Joyce Harris - WHY?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen might want to check a few things out before his PM too:

You're definitely right.  The PM was a priority, though.  I'm a good guesser...

Did Izzy decide to "clean up her act" a lttle bit and distance herself from buddy Sue for awhile to help out her other buddy ALEX over on NYRA?
Guess everyone forgot about the BAN CAFETY issue in all the "Sue Scheff rules Fornits" hurrah.

Aunt Bea didn't forget.

:D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 02:33:49 PM »
Has Izzy hired Reputation Defender, or does Izzy know how to manipulate Google , herself?
The first 10 pages of a google search of  "Isabelle Zehnder" only shows 6 hits of anything negative about this self-proclaimed "advocate."
Only two Fornits posts show up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 04:47:26 PM »
What's this about an invisible link on CAICA?  

The words "ISABELLE ZEHNDER" shows up on her page, lower bottom, but only if you happen to move your browser over it.

What's that about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
Didn't IZZY do something similar to this awhile back?  I seem to remember some hidden (invisible) words discovered on CAICA that were removed in quick order after posted on Fornits.  I don't remember all the key words except for PURE and FORNITS - but they were all posted on the Pure/Caica Bullshit forum.

I think it may have something to do with Google Ads.  

Whatever it was, it appears some folks were not amused by the use of the words and IZZY did delete them which led me to conclude there was something untoward about it all.

Any techies out there who can help us out?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »
A parent's having a logical conversation with Izzy, and then Izzy attacks with accusations of harrassments, pulls her attorneys out of the bag, and jerks Whitmore off her watchlist?
This was April 2006?
Exactly when did Izzy and Sue-Sue team up and start HELPING PARENTS; and start liining one another's pockets?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 07:12:45 PM »
I'm sure someone else can give you a better answer, but I think the invisible link thing was Izzy trying to cash in on Fornits traffic and/or visibility.  By having Fornits her page, it would show up on a Google search for Fornits.  I think.  Again, someone else can give you a better answer, but I think that's what it was.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 07:56:50 PM »
Anne - I think that's correct when Izzy had "FORNITS" as an invisible link on her webpage, but that was awhile ago.

The current invisible link is ISABELLE ZEHNDER (her own name) found on the front page of CAICA.

Just weird how this self-proclaimed child advocate operates.  

Claims to have a Board of Directors but their identity has never been disclosed.

Claims to have an "Editorial Board" but here again, their identity has never been disclosed.

That's just two examples of CAICA's lack of transparency.  There are others which have been pointed out on Fornits and elsewhere.

Speaking of Fornits, personally, I get a real kick out of watching Izzy change her website and disclaimer to reflect the opinion of Fornits posters.

:wave: IZZY  

Tells m

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
Has Izzy hired Reputation Defender, or does Izzy know how to manipulate Google , herself?
The first 10 pages of a google search of  "Isabelle Zehnder" only shows 6 hits of anything negative about this self-proclaimed "advocate."
Only two Fornits posts show up!

Let me explain why:

Hi Mike,

It is an email to me personally from wpromote.com.  I paid to have sponsored links through wpromote.com above Fornits, Sue Scheff, Carey Bock, and WWASP. The links were there for a day or two but, then, all disappeared. The wpromote was just a link to the blog on Green vs. Sue Scheff ([redacted]).

I'm also trying to get my webmaster to update and edit some errors on my web site, but he's very busy, so I don't know how long it will take.  It's Front Page and he moved and cannot easily locate the discs, as I want to load them on my computer. Kind of frustrating.

[redacted]

-------------- Original message --------------

> What company sent you this information? This is very interesting.
>
> [redacted] wrote:
> > Please respond to [redacted] as I check it more often.
> > FYI, this information is from a company to me:
> > "Google has basically given certain keywords poor quality scores which
> > makes them very expensive to bid on. This can happen for several
> > reasons. I am going to try a few more tweaks to see if this will make
> > any significant changes over the weekend.
> > The keywords that are currently active are:
> > Fornits.com
> > Troubled teens
> > Carey bock katrina
> > PURE
> > Sue scheff fraud case"
> > Obviously, SS did this and she has no right to ban the word "fornits"
> > or certainly "carey bock" or "toubled teens." But, I'm told that
> > enriching content with the above words will get them higher on the
> > search engines.
> > Also, you have my permission to use any of my blog sites or main site
> > of [redacted] (I cannot yet update the main site because I
> > have to rely on another person). You have my permission to cut and
> > paste with the only request that you place my name on them with web
> > site (i.e., written by: [redacted] at [redacted]). A few
> > on my web have my name at the bottom only. If you go to one blog
> > spot, it will lead you to five or six others.
> > [redacted]
> >
> >
>
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »
Why did Izzy lie? Seems simple. Izzy's friend Sue wanted Whitore off that CAICA website!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »
Why did Izzy lie? Seems simple. Izzy's friend Sue wanted Whitore off that CAICA website!

Her reasons for doing that will be explained soon, when I write Part II of the Izzy blog on suescheffftruth.com.

For now, here is a short explanation:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=22402

It's bullshit. She was scared of what I wouldn't tell her about what Sue was involved in (specifically, her connections to WWASP).  Well.  I basically dangled a piece of information that was already made public a while back to get her to cut her ties with Sue.  Why?  Many reasons.  I'll explain tomorrow.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Izzy reveals confidential information
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 06:11:13 PM »
Listen to Izzy yak yak yakking to Sandy - revealing CONFIDENTIAL information about plaintiffs in the Turley lawsuit !
Letting Sandy know this boy's family situations isn't "good."

Izzy CLAIMS she found the Turley Law Firm, with this mother's assistance.
Guess Izzy forgot about her blog, "Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA) 2008-7 Acomplishments" in which she states:
"Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA), Sue Scheff (PURE) and this young man's mother worked together to locate the Turley Law Firm in Texas."

Izzy also goes on to CLAIM she provided the Turley firm with additional plaintiffs when "abused" kids and "defrauded" parents would contact her.

Izzy CLAIMS she mentors this boy on a daily basis, too.

IF any of Izzy's claims are true - The Turley law firm and all the plantiffs in this case may want to tell this woman to STFU.

Hi Sandy,

I'm actually the one who found the Turley Law Firm. Last June I got a call from a boy named ____.
He was quite persistent and didn't give up trying to reach me. I ended up taking 16 hours of his
testimony one week and made the decision that this was the one. I was so tired of hearing these
stories day in and day out. I had tried for three years to locate a law firm that would take the
case (not his, but WWASPS in general.) It's not easy because once a firm realizes what they're up
against they bail. I got the Turley Law Firm's name from this boy's mom. She said she saw Turley on a
commercial, I think she said. Or and ad, I don't remember. Anyway, she lived down the street
from his building and urged me to call him. He and another lawyer there asked me to put an
information packet together for them, which I did, and to summarize ____'s testimony since we only had a
few weeks before his statute ran. I got everything to them and two days before his birthday they
agreed to take the
case! To this day I mentor this boy (not a good family situation) - every day. He's become like a
3rd son and his girlfriend calls me all the time too. Anyway, I told Turley that if we could get
his case going I knew I could get him more plaintiffs. And I did. They amended the complaint in
late October, adding another 23 plaintiffs. Then by the end of December they had 82, and now they are
about to add another 40 some plaintiffs!!! Every call I get from a kid who's been abused or
parents who were defrauded I direct to the Turley Firm. Here's a link to one of my press releases re
this case, and a link to the litigation page of my website:

Litigation page: http://caica.org/Index-Lawsuits.htm