Author Topic: THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!  (Read 12961 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 08:05:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Kike says what now?

Honestly, Ginger, there should be no space for this kind of garbage.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 08:06:49 PM »
Kike says what now?

Honestly, Ginger, there should be no space for this kind of garbage.

Have you ever even met or spoken with Ginger?
 :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 08:10:50 PM »
what a disgrace of a jew.
For Fucks sake. Think about making statements like this you moron!!!! Over the past 2 weeks this site has come close to being shut down twice. PPl have worked tirelessly to keep it up. Anti semitism is like a red flag to a legal bull. remarks like this do not fucking help!!!!!!

Quit trying to police the forum.  The ONLY thing that will get anyone in trouble is by stating known falsehoods as fact.

So anybody who dares to point out the folly and downright fucking stupidity of making a statement like this is trying to Police the forum. That argument is ridiculous! Trying to police the forum would be lobbying ginger to have the post removed! This is just offering an opinion that you don't like.

But aside from the arrogant stupidity of the idea that because you have the right to free speech it is a good idea to exercise it in such a way, lets examine what this persons alleged religion has to do with his actions shall we? lets also look at the value that such a remark added to the discussion:

Is there something in the Torah that says defend those who support being mean to kids? Would it be any more reasonable to say what a disgrace of a nigger? or a chink? Did the remark contain any wit? Did it do anything to gain support in the wider community for those who oppose this hideous fucking industry? NO it was just some numbnuts shooting their stupid mouth off.

Holy shit.  YOu take things waaaayyyyyyy too seriously.
 :roll:

Great come back. Thats the best you can do to justify your fucktard antisemitism

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
For Fucks sake. Think about making statements like this you moron!!!! Over the past 2 weeks this site has come close to being shut down twice. PPl have worked tirelessly to keep it up. Anti semitism is like a red flag to a legal bull. remarks like this do not fucking help!!!!!!

Quit trying to police the forum.  The ONLY thing that will get anyone in trouble is by stating known falsehoods as fact.

So anybody who dares to point out the folly and downright fucking stupidity of making a statement like this is trying to Police the forum. That argument is ridiculous! Trying to police the forum would be lobbying ginger to have the post removed! This is just offering an opinion that you don't like.

But aside from the arrogant stupidity of the idea that because you have the right to free speech it is a good idea to exercise it in such a way, lets examine what this persons alleged religion has to do with his actions shall we? lets also look at the value that such a remark added to the discussion:

Is there something in the Torah that says defend those who support being mean to kids? Would it be any more reasonable to say what a disgrace of a nigger? or a chink? Did the remark contain any wit? Did it do anything to gain support in the wider community for those who oppose this hideous fucking industry? NO it was just some numbnuts shooting their stupid mouth off.

Holy shit.  YOu take things waaaayyyyyyy too seriously.

Great come back. Thats the best you can do to justify your fucktard antisemitism

It wasn't intended to be witty or clever.  Just factual.  

Lighten up Francis!

alright, who's fucking with the Captcha?  The words are "bigotry control".

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »
I agree with the other guest -

Just because we can say whatever, does not mean that it's effective. It's a bit immature and does seem to take away from the overall message. It's also my belief that since this site deals with serious issues, serious people are being dissuaded from using this site because of the immaturity displayed so often.

Now have it - I don't care, I just think it's more effective to only use insults and profanity when it actually emphasizes a statement, not ALL the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »
Ya know what then?  Take it up with either the moderator, or if there's not one, the admin.  I'm sure there's contact info here somewhere or there's always

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewforum.php?f=1

where this belongs.  

JeeeeezUs.  We hear you.  You don't like it.  Ok.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

Do you have any idea who we are hosting with now?

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Same guy
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »
Same dude just older in one.  Check the link below.
http://http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Sue_Scheff
 scroll all the way down to the low life lawyers scetion. And feel free to EDIT the page its a WIKI.

RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »
I'm still not fully convinced.  Not doubting you, just where Dramatica got it.  I think that's where I first saw it and the first time I followed the URL was when I ended up at some generic site.  Doesn't really matter and again, I could be wrong.  They don't look a thing alike to me though.  Either way he's just a little dweeb in a suit and he's backed the wrong fucking horse here.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I'm still not fully convinced.  Not doubting you, just where Dramatica got it.  I think that's where I first saw it and the first time I followed the URL was when I ended up at some generic site.  Doesn't really matter and again, I could be wrong.  They don't look a thing alike to me though.  Either way he's just a little dweeb in a suit and he's backed the wrong fucking horse here.

you can doubt me nibbles i do not take offense for i have the knowledge of the truth of david pollack LOL  and well thats all i can share with you at the moment.   If I obtain more sharable proof YOU wil be the first to know. I just want a REALLY nice prize if i prove. Yes, yes i do! LOL
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:20:05 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

you can doubt me nibbles i do not take offense

I hope not, don't know why you would.

for i have the knowledge of the trusth of david pollack LOL  and well thats all i can share with you at the moment.   If I obtain more sharable proof YOU wil be the first to know. I just want a REALLY nice prize if i prove. Yes, yes i do! LOL

absolutely!!  When you come down here I'll make damn sure of it!!!
 :smokin:  ::bandit::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::

I hope you're right.  That picture is great.  I think that's why I still doubt it.  I don't know any self respecting atty that would have that picture up at ANY time. :rofl:   Oh.  Wait.  Self respecting.....yep, you're probably right.   LOL

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »

you can doubt me nibbles i do not take offense

I hope not, don't know why you would.

Cuz im crazy and have to be right about everything .

for i have the knowledge of the trusth of david pollack LOL  and well thats all i can share with you at the moment.   If I obtain more sharable proof YOU wil be the first to know. I just want a REALLY nice prize if i prove. Yes, yes i do! LOL
absolutely!!  When you come down here I'll make damn sure of it!!!
 :smokin:  ::bandit::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::

OK except ONE thing. rtp can not be the prize people are not allowed to be the prize. People can perform the prize however.  K? Got it? good! LOL
I hope you're right.  That picture is great.  I think that's why I still doubt it.  I don't know any self respecting atty that would have that picture up at ANY time. :rofl:   Oh.  Wait.  Self respecting.....yep, you're probably right.   LOL

i do too cuz i really hate to lose it never ends pretty.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

Alrighty then, thanks for the heads up.

OK except ONE thing. rtp can not be the prize people are not allowed to be the prize. People can perform the prize however.  K? Got it? good! LOL

Nah, no people.  Fun stuff though.  It's ok if he's there, right?

Again, thanks for the warning.
 :D :

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Same guy
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 10:47:48 PM »
Same dude just older in one.  Check the link below.
http://http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Sue_Scheff
 scroll all the way down to the low life lawyers scetion. And feel free to EDIT the page its a WIKI.

If anything its a very well done DRAMATIC parody of the one on the right.  BUt i mean they wouldnt do THAAAT cuz everything on that site is TRUUUUUUUUUUE! So it just HAS to be him! lol

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

Alrighty then, thanks for the heads up.

Nah, no people.  Fun stuff though.  It's ok if he's there, right?

Again, thanks for the warning.
 :D :

K im not really crazy but the rest of my personalities are WACKED....

and RTP is welcome anywhere.  From what i hear its not a party until RTP gets there. And frod. And a few otehrs Damn we realy need to have a PARTY! Like one with LOTSA drugs! LOL