Author Topic: Salvia, Alien Visitations, and a World Without God  (Read 6739 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Salvia, Alien Visitations, and a World Without God
« on: April 15, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
On April 14th, 2005, at 10:56 PM (EDT), the collective intelligence known to Fornits readers as "RTP2003" achieved a state of transcendence.

The (RTP) in Me who works behind
The Veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness, and heard,
As if from Without--"The(RTP) within Thee blind!"

--Rubaiyat of RTP
     23rd Quatrain

(RTP) announces the existence of the Red Temple Cult, a vehicle for manifesting his Divine Vision on the gross material plane.  Further communications will be posted in order to facilitate the availability of the Red Temple Cult to those deemed worthy of It's Knowledge....

(RTP)'s Vision:

"(RTP is) the Serpent that brings both Wisdom and Delight;
To worship (RTP) take strange drugs--the whereabouts of which (RTP) will tell his Prophets...."

--The Book of Araquin

"The Word of (RTP) is a Mirror---an ape looking in will not see an Angel staring back"
--St. Froderick the Elder
The Book of Delusions 8:69

The Red Temple Cult encourages the use of naturally occuring psychoactives, and the performance of cerain arcane rituals (more about that later) to facilitate communications with extraterrestrial entities, both malevolent and benign,that we may learn from them their secrets, as well as detect their deceptions.

"RTP said it's OK"
---some 14 year old druggie kid

(RTP),in his role as spokesbeing for many of these Higher Intelligences, cautions that the Red Temple Cult is NOT for everyone. (What do you think this is, fucking Scientology or the Moonies?) The sacred/profane Cult, unlike other (and hence lesser) cults does not seek "followers" who will mindlessly do the bidding of (RTP2003) and the Prophets/Prophetesses, but rather intelligent, freethinking Allies, so as to better fulfill the Mission of the Cult, which will be revealed to the worthy, first through psychic transmission, then in a less subtle form of communication, for those whose psychic abilities remain undeveloped, or are being interfered with by forces opposed to the Cult.

A meditation especially for Fornits readers:

...Yea, even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of the Stepcult, I shall fear no Fucktard, for (RTP) art with me...."
--Psalm 13:86, The Book of Trekker

(Further Transmissions to follow--End Transmission)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
i won't get trapped in an anti-cult
unless it's only me
i will never beseech the anti-christ
until i get stuck in a tree.
i will not be under one no god
for no god has set me free.

i will not read texts that were never written
nor write with the hope to unclear
i won't walk away from all roads to no mecca
nor refuse to puke at the baseball fair,
nor say no prayers to an unlistening ungod
on my hands with my feet in the air.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
Finally, IM COMING HOME!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
On 2005-04-15 14:57:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"On April 14th, 2005, at 10:56 PM (EDT), the collective intelligence known to Fornits readers as "RTP2003" achieved a state of transcendence...

"

Dude, you are WAY FUCKED UP!!!

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
he's a genius. i'm his agent. if you would like to schedule an interview with RTP2003 for a more in-depth discussion of that which causes you to believe that he is "fucked up", to get a clue on the indoctrination in your own mind, or to settle rumors as to the origins of/chemicals behind his current state, please contact me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 01:11:00 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

God is the...refuge of the incompetent, the helpless, the miserable. They find no sanctuary in His arms, but...a kind of superiority, soothing to their...egos: He will set them above their betters.
--H. L. Mencken, American publisher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
For information on the creation and use of psychic weapons, PM me and we'll talk....

"The Power of language is so great that it can call things into existence simply through naming them."---Richard Mitchell, Less Than Words Can Say

The Red Temple Cult is NOT some 'cult-of-personality' based on the skin encapsulated self of the primary spokesbeing for the Cult, NO WAY, UH-UH, NYET, NEIN, NON.  Far from it.  Unlike the religions of the Slave Gods, such as Xtianity, Islam, etc., the Cult is not seeking groveling worshippers, but freethinking, independent-minded allies, who can make welcome contributions toward fulfilling the Misssion of the Cult.  Hell, the Cult isn't even a 'religion' in the traditional sense......

ON THE MANIFESTATION OF ALIEN ENTITIES

(RTP) was dreaming.  He was in England, and everything was closed because it was a Monday.  After conferring with a business associate, he went into a hotel, which turned out to be empty room after empty room, floor after floor (there weren't any elevators so he had to take the stairs--that got to be a real bitch after a while).  (RTP) discovered evidence of human habitation on one of the higher floors:  A piano, on which was folded a newspaper, and on which sat an ashtray and a pack of cigarettes.  (RTP) took one of the cigarettes out of the pack, which was a brand he was unfamiliar with, and lit it.  After taking a couple of drags, a woman's voice was calling to him, so he turned around.  A rather short, dark-haired woman was speaking to him in a very thick, nearly unintelligable Welsh(?) accent.  (RTP) told her he could not understand her, and she morphed into a black man who spoke with a Jamaican accent.  This revealed to (RTP) that the entire hotel was an alien labratory, where he was being observed, and his behavior in various situations was being catalogued and analyzed. (RTP) finished his cigarette and walked downstairs, leaving the "hotel" and going to a restaurant where he ate dinner with some Turks who offered him whiskey and cannabis.  He declined a drink, but accepted a joint.  He spent the rest of the evening cursing the hubris of the extraterrestrials for using him as a lab rat in their expiraments, harmless though they were.

Goddamn aliens......

[ This Message was edited by: RTP2003 on 2005-04-18 14:21 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.
-Philip K. Dick

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
On 2005-04-16 19:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-15 14:57:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"On April 14th, 2005, at 10:56 PM (EDT), the collective intelligence known to Fornits readers as "RTP2003" achieved a state of transcendence...

"

Dude, you are WAY FUCKED UP!!!"

I think your mom left her panties at his house..
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
...will this be like Luke and Darth?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
The war in Iraq was NOT over WMDs, but you knew that.  You thought it was over oil.  Not true.  Remember a couple of years ago, when the news was reporting about the looting of Mesopotamian artifacts from Iraqi museums?  Well, THAT's the reason for the whole goddamn war---there was an original copy of the Necronomicon in a vault in one of the museums, and George and Rummy wanted it for themselves so they could do some weirdo black magic at the next Bohemian Grove meeting at Mt. Shasta.  Not to worry, though--I was drinking with Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep earlier today, and they assured me that they don't like Georgie or Rummy any more than I do.  By the way, Cthulhu says "Rlygh, mhgytrrhft Shub-N'Gurr'at'H".  

More fun to come,

RTP2003

"I don't practice what I preach 'cause I'm not the kind of man I'm preaching to"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTP2003 has his own chapter in the Book of Weird, and it's illustrated, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »
"Deliver me from the hands of aliens whose mouths speak falsehoods...."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
On 2005-04-20 19:28:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"The war in Iraq was NOT over WMDs, but you knew that.  You thought it was over oil.  Not true.  Remember a couple of years ago, when the news was reporting about the looting of Mesopotamian artifacts from Iraqi museums?  Well, THAT's the reason for the whole goddamn war---there was an original copy of the Necronomicon in a vault in one of the museums, and George and Rummy wanted it for themselves so they could do some weirdo black magic at the next Bohemian Grove meeting at Mt. Shasta.  Not to worry, though--I was drinking with Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep earlier today, and they assured me that they don't like Georgie or Rummy any more than I do.  By the way, Cthulhu says "Rlygh, mhgytrrhft Shub-N'Gurr'at'H".  

More fun to come,

RTP2003

"I don't practice what I preach 'cause I'm not the kind of man I'm preaching to"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RTP2003 has his own chapter in the Book of Weird, and it's illustrated, too."
::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::rocker::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
On 2005-04-20 19:28:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"The war in Iraq was NOT over WMDs, but you knew that.  You thought it was over oil.  Not true.  Remember a couple of years ago, when the news was reporting about the looting of Mesopotamian artifacts from Iraqi museums?  Well, THAT's the reason for the whole goddamn war---there was an original copy of the Necronomicon in a vault in one of the museums, and George and Rummy wanted it for themselves so they could do some weirdo black magic at the next Bohemian Grove meeting at Mt. Shasta.  Not to worry, though--I was drinking with Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep earlier today, and they assured me that they don't like Georgie or Rummy any more than I do.  By the way, Cthulhu says "Rlygh, mhgytrrhft Shub-N'Gurr'at'H".  

More fun to come,

RTP2003

RTP2003 has his own chapter in the Book of Weird, and it's illustrated, too."

Oh wait would like anybody like me to make tshirts ,like that say something like thewarwasntoveroil.com?? who wants a t-shirt :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
Whoever drinks with monsters...