Author Topic: attachment  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Misty Blue

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
I am the Valkerie riding high on the wind, if you wanna join me.. better get yourself a horse! Your welcome to ride with me in my army of Self

If I knew who you were, I might be inclined to join ya...send a pm if you want
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
Huh? People have PTSD from being in a supermarket robbery or traffic accident.... And yes, we were abducted. Straight told us we had no control over ourselves.. and we didnt deserve anything.. So what's your point?

I don't think anyone mentioned holocaust but you 0.o
As if that is so much grander than other tragic events in history.. Puhleze.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 13:46:00, Misty Blue wrote:

"I am the Valkerie riding high on the wind, if you wanna join me.. better get yourself a horse! Your welcome to ride with me in my army of Self

If I knew who you were, I might be inclined to join ya...send a pm if you want"

I don't do PMs anymore. I refuse to retrive my PWs.. LOL. It is part of my being free. But most everyone knows Who I am

But, I get what you are saying.. because if you look up the Withdraw posts you will see... I too believed I had lost my soul to Straight. I get what you mean, but it's not true. It was a lie they used to hold our wills. I own my soul, no one but me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 13:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Huh? People have PTSD from being in a supermarket robbery or traffic accident.... And yes, we were abducted. Straight told us we had no control over ourselves.. and we didnt deserve anything.. So what's your point?

I don't think anyone mentioned holocaust but you 0.o

As if that is so much grander than other tragic events in history.. Puhleze."

Yeah, I mentioned it to MAKE a point. You inanely blather on with your crackpot theories; wth do expect? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »
Gee, let's see my crockpot theroies.. That would be Screw what everyone else thinks and be yourself. Dam, that is some crazy stuff there.

Get back in your hole, troll!

Offline Misty Blue

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
Anonymous, doesn't help...
But most everyone knows Who I am ???
I'm new around here...So consider me dumb, ignorant, whatever...I'll read the Withdraw post and maybe come back tomorrow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 14:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

Gee, let's see my crockpot theroies.. That would be Screw what everyone else thinks and be yourself. Dam, that is some crazy stuff there.

Get back in your hole, troll!

Crackpot. It seems you have a big problem w/ ppl diagreeing with you as it were, crackpot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »
On 2006-06-06 13:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is a typical response to a traumatic event..leading to PTSD. The bottom line seemed to be for me was feeling ~out of control of my life. Straight forced us to believe we had NO, zero control over any part of our lives. See, we are of the few who realize nothing is real or forever in this world. We know for a fact, if the right people want us to ~disappear, we will. So in this abduction of our human bodies, they stole our souls. Or what we were told to percieve as ~our souls. Straight never intended this to happen, I don't believe. This had never been tested, we were/are the ~test subjects.

There was a process for me when I found this Site and others. All I had suffered I had to endure once more.. But this time! I had to be aware (since they ingrained that into us) of what my thoughts were. I was horrified I had survived not only Straight but everything in my life before and after. Then I saw Straight as my punishmnet for being a survivor. A punishment for being a rightous human who had a voice and could use cause and effect to her advantage. This was the power they ~seemingly took from me. But the place in the brain that was Straight programed to become a numb, drug warrior wasn't a real place. Like there was no place for this information to Attach to. So it felt like it just floats around in there w/ no where to go.

Once I realized this imaginary place in my brian straight tried to implant a new me in, did not actually exist.. I began to flush all the straight progarmed information out. Like I decided if it had no place to be inside my psyche, then I didn't need it.

I agree with Pirate about the attachment phenomoneon(sp, and NOT going to look it up to appease the stupid program police.. FU!)

It seems though that they filled us w/ incorrect non calculable(sp again! FU) information. Shit we can not process at all. The stupid way we think, for instance... is ALL in our heads! Pun totally intended! When I finally woke from this dream of how I was created by Straight, I realized that is entirely impossible.. if I truly am a ~Free rightous spirit.. Then This straight imposed reality can not exist, except in my delusions.

One day, It just stopped. Their implanted information crumbled and I could see the pure nothingness it was made of. I decide I have choices and GAWD FUKING DAMIT! I am going to make my own destiny, I refuse to be part of someone elses. I will no longer be a victim to anyone, or even my own brain.. I will take back my brain, if it's the last thing I do. In doing this, comes the attachment theroy... I had to de-tatch. That is why I am free today! It's not real, the whole straight thing is NOT real.. I am real. I am in control of my immediate self.(period the end) I am the Valkerie riding high on the wind, if you wanna join me.. better get yourself a horse! Your welcome to ride with me in my army of Self.

Wooot! I rambled about nothing! I win=D Grr, wtb my server up ! WoW rogues, yum.

Oh and if you want this edited for grammer and spelling.. Fuk off or Bug Mgt! I don't know my passwords and like it that way!! LOL :razz: "

Good for you Withdraw that you have survived so much and feel " free" from any of the emotional constraints that straight has placed on so many.

I read in your earlier post on "tell me something good" that you are happy and remarried after many years of abuse at the hands of your ex. I am sincere when I say that I am happy for the peace you have found in your life.

I do wonder though why you would still feel the need to post here. Also why you identify yourself but then go on to say that you no longer remember you passwords and therefore no longer check your pm's, and how that makes you "free"

It would seem that " scottie" wasn't all that successful in beaming you up after all.

I actually agree with much of what you have written, I just wonder why you keep stressing how free you are, when once again, you find yourself posting here, even as an anon.

Only my observation, nothing more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
attachment
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »
Thought I'd look to see who would troll me.

I miss people who actually ~know sometimes, not because I am hurting, but because I have at that moment a desire to connect in a fairly detached sorta way. Usually around  every 1.5 to 2 months it is seeming. The ~not using my user name and making a point to not retrive my PWs is one small way I can manifest for myself.. The no longer identifying myself as powerless. Maybe someday I will make a new name that doesn't remind me of hurting so much. But until then, this is what you get. It's all part of my process.

Sometimes, the best remedy is to ... do nothing at all. When you feed something energy it tends to grow.. and sometimes much larger than we had planned.  So, I stopped feeding the Straight thinking. I find the less I feed it.. the less it haunts me. The free`er I am. It's the detatchment thing. Comming to this forum daily, while part of my processing, fed the beast in copious amounts...potentially causing more damage than the first go`round w/ Straight. So my original point was..(but I was pretty smoked) Nothing, it is all nothing. An imaginary fence to keep us from ourselves. We feed that fence energy...or choose not to. I am choosing not to.

And sometimes I just plain miss you all and the debating. Sometimes I come just to read Pirate, because I think alot like that and enjoy reading his writing and contemplate his ideas. Sometimes I come to feel close to people I care for. Sometimes I come to see if there is anything interesting or productive going on, because I am still a part of this too, ya know. Sometimes I come because my game server is down... LOL. Mostly I come to see Pirate :razz:

I never come here to cause anyone dis-tress...

So, what's the deal w/ all the spam? That's just icky ><

~Peace2u!

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
attachment
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »
..... some "Poison" spam

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile