Author Topic: Calling it a disease is a cop out  (Read 9513 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Calling it a disease is a cop out
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 07:41:09 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Hey Botched, you know Danny lives in the Atlanta area real close to our best pal D. Buttimer. Buttimer fancies himself some kind of self help guru these days and has his own little cult there so I figured we could take up donations to buy Danny some anger managememnt classes with Buttimer. I bet they would be like two peas in a pod before ya know it.

Yeah I saw he posted his telephone number on the Elan site... Saw the 404 area code and knew where he was.... As far as Dennis Buttimer I want to get his email address and phone number and talk to him like he did me on my intake and let him know I am grown now and want to see him talk to me again face to face like he did when I was a kid... I will put my size 12 right up against his freaking ass... See how he likes that... Biker mentality on a guy who is 6'1 and weighs 230 lbs... So I will let him deal with the moster he created.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 08:02:59 PM »
Danny is only here,because in the real world,noone else will talk to him.
This is where and how Danny gets his attention.
If not for fornits,and getting his ass handed to him every day
He would be MORE lost,than he already appears to be
What a sad,poor excuse for a person you are Bennison
You make some of the Elan Morons look good next to you

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 08:10:45 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:39:54 PM by Joel »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
::evil::
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:06:33 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

Arty... Thanks for coming forward and saying this... He seems to think that it is primarily the Straight Inc. people here who view him as having a gross display of idiocy... Thanks for showing Elan and AA feels this way....

Idiocy  Defined

1. utterly senseless or foolish behavior; a stupid or foolish act, statement, etc.
2. Psychology . the state of being an idiot

Number 1 would be the one I would pick....  :seg:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 08:48:52 PM by Botched Programming »

Joel

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:40:54 PM by Joel »

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:26 AM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

Arty... Thanks for coming forward and saying this... He seems to think that it is primarily the Straight Inc. people here who view him as having a gross display of idiocy... Thanks for showing Elan and AA feels this way....

Idiocy  Defined

1. utterly senseless or foolish behavior; a stupid or foolish act, statement, etc.
2. Psychology . the state of being an idiot

Number 1 would be the one I would pick....  :seg:

" Art " is right Danny peddles his show from thread to thread and site to site just stirring the pot. How can anyone know so much about everything.??? And not be open minded about anything.??? Danny needs to relies God gave us two ear's and one mouth. You do the thinking from there Danny. :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker: Elan was built on Danny's but I still can't remember him there. Hey Danny listen to the " lyric's "       sound like your life ??  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMy5IBm ... re=related    :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :beat:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Because it seems some folks from Straight have a hard time with honesty.

You think they're liars because it threatens what you've deemed as your savior. Anytime anyone says anything negative about AA, you freak the fuck out.  You have no idea about what has happened to people in Straight, have no idea how or why they ended up in Straight in the first place (usually you state that there MUST have been some good reason our parents put us there, without having any knowledge whatsoever about it) You don't really know if they actually attended AA meetings, have no idea how many meetings they've been to so you justify your viewpoint as that they're all just lying.  Same thing as the program survivors who say bad things about the TTI.....they're just "disgruntled druggies".
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 10:51:45 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

You think they're liars because it threatens what you've deemed as your savior. Anytime anyone says anything negative about AA, you freak the fuck out.  You have no idea about what has happened to people in Straight, have no idea how or why they ended up in Straight in the first place (usually you state that there MUST have been some good reason our parents put us there, without having any knowledge whatsoever about it) You don't really know if they actually attended AA meetings, have no idea how many meetings they've been to so you justify your viewpoint as that they're all just lying.  Same thing as the program survivors who say bad things about the TTI.....they're just "disgruntled druggies".

Right the hell on Anne !!!!  :seg:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 06:27:51 PM »

Yeah here let me state my "qualifications" to cricize AA. I did 18 months at straight inc whose 7 steps are just a condensed version of the AA 12 so I am well familiar with stepcraft. Before I left Straight I attended about 2 dozen AA/NA meetings while on 4th and 5th phase. I attended AA about 3-4 times a week for 6 months after i left. So there it is Danny, I have attended somewhere between 100 and 120 AA meetings in my life. Does that qualify me to have an opinion on the subject or am i just lying?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »

Yeah here let me state my "qualifications" to cricize AA. I did 18 months at straight inc whose 7 steps are just a condensed version of the AA 12 so I am well familiar with stepcraft. Before I left Straight I attended about 2 dozen AA/NA meetings while on 4th and 5th phase. I attended AA about 3-4 times a week for 6 months after i left. So there it is Danny, I have attended somewhere between 100 and 120 AA meetings in my life. Does that qualify me to have an opinion on the subject or am i just lying?

Liar, totally, you oppose the cult, hence you are a liar.

and it was 99 meetings, we counted!

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »
Yo Che yeah you busted me out on that one. 99 meetings it really was, so of course I am now disqualified from any future AA discussion. My pathological lying has been exposed to the group. Whats that sound? Blue chairs beginning to rumble slowly. Uh oh, what else am I hiding from the group?

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »
Yo Che yeah you busted me out on that one. 99 meetings it really was, so of course I am now disqualified from any future AA discussion. My pathological lying has been exposed to the group. Whats that sound? Blue chairs beginning to rumble slowly. Uh oh, what else am I hiding from the group?

WHO'S GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THIS GUY!!!!!!!

Flap Flap Flap Flap

Mark.... "Well Shaggy I think you need to get honest with the group and something that strikes me odd is you are still using your druggie name"

GROUP : Love ya Mark

Who's next ????

::OMG::

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
Flap, flap, flap

Chris go ahead and tell this guy how you feel about his complete disrespect for the group!

Chris: Shaggy you are so full of shit, you continue to use your druggy name and I saw you at school with a Pantera t-shirt on!

Group: Love you Chris!

Does anyone else have anyhthing they want to say to this lowlife?

Flap, flap, flap.......

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 07:37:29 PM »

Here is your problem Shaggu, you already stated why you went to meetings, to impress the staff, after you got out I'm sure you were lonely so you went to a place where you knew folks, AA/NA. Am I close so far, then after a little while you realized that you wanted to drink and smoke a bone, well no reason to go to a self help meeting that is trying to help folks get off alcohol and drugs, so off you go. Bye Bye, AA.
No Shaggy, 120 meetings qualifies you to be quiet and listen.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.