Author Topic: Calling it a disease is a cop out  (Read 9511 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: Calling it a disease is a cop out
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
You really are a self-righteous, sanctimonious asshole, you know that, DannyBoi?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »
I was trying to discuss my experience with AA in another thread awhile back when Danny attacked me, claiming I was a liar and had never attended an AA meeting. As if anyone who has anything negative to say about his AA god must have never really attended. Hey Botched, do you remember how Atlanta Straight used to encourage phasers to go to AA/NA once you reached 4th or 5th phase? In fact it seems like some attendance at AA was required to 7step, was it not? Straight inc and their 7 steps can kiss my ass right along with AA's 12 steps. Witchcraft, cultish BS.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 04:43:47 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
I was trying to discuss my experience with AA in another thread awhile back when Danny attacked me, claiming I was a liar and had never attended an AA meeting. As if anyone who has anything negative to say about his AA god must have never really attended. Hey Botched, do you remember how Atlanta Straight used to encourage phasers to go to AA/NA once you reached 4th or 5th phase? In fact it seems like some attendance at AA was required to 7step, was it not? Straight inc and their 7 steps can kiss my ass right along with AA's 12 steps. Witchcraft, cultish BS.

Hey Shaggy... you are correct during 4th and 5th phase vacations phasers were required to go to AA or NA meetings in order to establish a support group for when they 7 stepped. Parents were required to go as well as phasers were not allowed to be alone on vacations... The steps are the indoctrination into their cult way of thinking.... Even after getting out of that hell hole that Straight was, AA and NA still required people to share their feelings. Spent too many years doing that shit, was like casting pearls before swine.... Thank god I found the orange papers and recognized 12 step programs for what they really are... Nothing more than cults..

Peace and much healing to ya bro...
 :peace:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »
I remember going to them in Atlanta while still on my phases. It was another way to kiss ass and look good by putting in Permissions to go to those fucked up AA meetings. Sometimes you would see a staff member at a meeting and this made it look like you were really serious about getting straight. Of course at that time I was so Straight brainwashed that i believed I really needed that shit. Yeah I was 15 years old and my total drug history consisted of smoking pot before school and drinking some beer at a party or two. Straight and AA were there to convice me what an addict I was though. I'm feelin nauseous now.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »

Shaggy instead of continuing to lie, just stop and remember when you first started to attack me about a month ago. How you were going to stay on my ass on every thread I posted on.
Just because some program told you to go to AA/NA does not mean you were in AA/NA and truly understood what was happening. I hope this is not to complex for you to understand.

Straight inc and their 7 steps can kiss my ass right along with AA's 12 steps. Witchcraft, cultish BS.

Exactly what I have been trying to say the whole time. Thanks for your honesty Shaggish. Y'all have a major resentment.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »
Why must you always throw around the liar label Danny? Not very nice and guaranteed to start another pissing contest when its not really necessary. I decided I wouldn't waste my time coming after you on every post cause you already had plenty of enemies here doing that already. Everyone who knows about my Straight experience knows that I attended AA while in the program and attended it heavily for months after i got out of Straight. I guess if you could attend it without getting caught up in all the cultish aspects of it then good for you. Obviously Danny has replaced heroin with AA, good for you Danny. You traded one fucked up bad habit for another. Congratulations.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »
Why must you always throw around the liar label Danny? Not very nice and guaranteed to start another pissing contest when its not really necessary.

'Cause he's an idiot who can't back up his bullshit and has to resort to trying to discredit anything or anyone who dares to ridicule or even question his beloved Stepcult.

I decided I wouldn't waste my time coming after you on every post cause you already had plenty of enemies here doing that already. Everyone who knows about my Straight experience knows that I attended AA while in the program and attended it heavily for months after i got out of Straight. I guess if you could attend it without getting caught up in all the cultish aspects of it then good for you. Obviously Danny has replaced heroin with AA, good for you Danny. You traded one fucked up bad habit for another. Congratulations.

Personally, I think Danny would be a much better human being if he had stayed with the smack instead of kicking it and embracing Stepcraft, but that's just my opinion.  Junkies can be really annoying, but Danny is even more so-----most junkies shut the fuck up after their fix, but Danny keeps going and going.  Get back on heroin, Danny, we'll all be much happier.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »
Why must you always throw around the liar label Danny? Not very nice and guaranteed to start another pissing contest when its not really necessary. I decided I wouldn't waste my time coming after you on every post cause you already had plenty of enemies here doing that already. Everyone who knows about my Straight experience knows that I attended AA while in the program and attended it heavily for months after i got out of Straight. I guess if you could attend it without getting caught up in all the cultish aspects of it then good for you. Obviously Danny has replaced heroin with AA, good for you Danny. You traded one fucked up bad habit for another. Congratulations.

Because it seems some folks from Straight have a hard time with honesty. That is why I directly call some Straight people liars. When you lie Shaggy to me I will call you on it.
You have done nothing but call me names, troll me on posts and fabricate(lying) stories or twist (lying) what I say to insult me.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
It appears from reading here that many may want to consider that their negative view of AA may be due to its association with their time in Straight.  I am sure if they played a particular song (over and over) while there or served Grilled cheese with Velvetta then these would bring about a negative feeling also after-wards.  But it would not mean that these things are bad or hurtful even, but they remind you of a time in your life that wasn’t good.  I think a little bit of this may be going on.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »
Quote from: "RTP2003"
Why must you always throw around the liar label Danny? Not very nice and guaranteed to start another pissing contest when its not really necessary.

'Cause he's an idiot who can't back up his bullshit and has to resort to trying to discredit anything or anyone who dares to ridicule or even question his beloved Stepcult.

I decided I wouldn't waste my time coming after you on every post cause you already had plenty of enemies here doing that already. Everyone who knows about my Straight experience knows that I attended AA while in the program and attended it heavily for months after i got out of Straight. I guess if you could attend it without getting caught up in all the cultish aspects of it then good for you. Obviously Danny has replaced heroin with AA, good for you Danny. You traded one fucked up bad habit for another. Congratulations.

Personally, I think Danny would be a much better human being if he had stayed with the smack instead of kicking it and embracing Stepcraft, but that's just my opinion.  Junkies can be really annoying, but Danny is even more so-----most junkies shut the fuck up after their fix, but Danny keeps going and going.  Get back on heroin, Danny, we'll all be much happier.

Thank You for your input. Really this rebut is some good shit, mon. My favorite (because it was cheap) was "Mexican Mud", they always said darker was better. It actually wasn't but like I said it was cheap. Prices sky rocketed right after '74 when Vietnam was coming to a end, so "china white" and the jewel from the "golden triangle" was extremely expensive.
Take care, numb nuts.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »
Danny any shit I gave you on here was well earned by yourself. You provoked me and I got a little upset about what a complete tool bag you were being. Let it go and I will too. I am cool with your AA trip too. I just want you to admit that its a cult. Then we will be best buds.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 06:35:25 PM »
Danny any shit I gave you on here was well earned by yourself. You provoked me and I got a little upset about what a complete tool bag you were being. Let it go and I will too. I am cool with your AA trip too. I just want you to admit that its a cult. Then we will be best buds.

Shaggoo, I have not earned, "abuse" from you or anybody else. "Please stamp that on your forehead". I did not know, who you were until the moment you showed up harassing me, like your doing now.
Danny, has been the same person since the first day I got here, a straight shooter. You stay on the level with me and I'll do likewise.
Toodles....

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 07:11:57 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Danny, has been the same person since the first day I got here, a straight shooter. You stay on the level with me and I'll do likewise.
Toodles....

That's right a dry drunk who does not live by any of his precious cults principals or suggestions...  :seg:

Maybe you need to go to a meeting and share with the group.... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline photo man

• View Profile
beer bong enema
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »
- beer bong enema -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 07:27:42 PM »
Hey Botched, you know Danny lives in the Atlanta area real close to our best pal D. Buttimer. Buttimer fancies himself some kind of self help guru these days and has his own little cult there so I figured we could take up donations to buy Danny some anger managememnt classes with Buttimer. I bet they would be like two peas in a pod before ya know it.