Author Topic: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out  (Read 8329 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »
buzz, how many seminars and parental support groups did you attend? can you answer?

Well, it depends. Do you count the BBS? That was basically a heavily monitored and censored forum for the WWASP program parents which could be said to function like a internet support group.  I used it daily until they kicked me off.  I was booked for the Discovery seminar, but didn't attend. When I got the rules, I figured out what it was, and I wanted no part of it.  

But if you are looking for a program parent's account of the experience you can look here:
http://www.nospank.net/bean.htm

I do think it important to point out that as disturbing and intense as the Parent version is, what they put the kids through is much more so. They admit this, and make a joke of it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
I want to point something out with regard to the case filing that is posted.

No one is saying that all of those things happened to every child. For sure, Some of those things happened to every child, and all of them were done to someone.  

For example, not every child was forced to eat their own vomit, but some were. Not every child was beat, hit or kicked - but a lot were. Not every child was locked in a dog cage - but a lot were.

Every child in these program did experience abandonment, neglect, helplessness, humiliation, fear, hunger, sleep deprivation and various other forms of intentional infliction of mental and physical distress. These conditions are a requirement of the program. You can not brain wash a kid with out them.

The brutality described serves its purpose even tho not all the kids directly experience it. They are all aware of it, and in fear of it - and feel guilt about it - for not stopping it (as if they could, but still. . .) which helps break their minds for re-conditioning.

It is all so extremely evil.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 08:45:23 PM »
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
buzz, how many seminars and parental support groups did you attend? can you answer?

Well, it depends. Do you count the BBS? That was basically a heavily monitored and censored forum for the WWASP program parents which could be said to function like a internet support group.  I used it daily until they kicked me off.  I was booked for the Discovery seminar, but didn't attend. When I got the rules, I figured out what it was, and I wanted no part of it.  

But if you are looking for a program parent's account of the experience you can look here:

I do think it important to point out that as disturbing and intense as the Parent version is, what they put the kids through is much more so. They admit this, and make a joke of it.

Oh my goodness, I dont think you noticed how dated your information is. That program closed down years or decades ago.  You have anything in this century?  and using "nospank" as a refernce on top of it all.  Those people consider parents spanking their own kids as abuse, I would be careful, buzzkill, of who you listen to.  They are a fringe group trying to reach into peoples homes and tell families how to  raise their kids.  Would you want someone coming into your home and telling you how to raise your kids?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 08:54:36 PM »
What program closed down years or decades ago? Not TB - that was just last year/ very early this year. Last kid gone on the 5th of January 2009.  Not Discovery (the seminar) or Resource Realizations (the operating arm of the seminars) they just re-named it.  As for outdated info - I'll ask what I always do to this mindless dismissal - What has changed? Answer: Not a dam thing.  I talk or write with these kids on a regular basis. I hear from new released kids on a regular basis. It is the same as it has always been. A rose by another name an all. . .

OH - and I may not agree with Jordan on every single point, but he is a great guy doing good work. God Bless him and all his efforts.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:01:50 PM by BuzzKill »

Offline Rainy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "BuzzKill"

Oh my goodness, I dont think you noticed how dated your information is. That program closed down years or decades ago.  You have anything in this century?  and using "nospank" as a refernce on top of it all.  Those people consider parents spanking their own kids as abuse, I would be careful, buzzkill, of who you listen to.  They are a fringe group trying to reach into peoples homes and tell families how to  raise their kids.  Would you want someone coming into your home and telling you how to raise your kids?

lol. You are a pathological liar or an ignoramus. Both probably. TB, the facility in question, only OPENED one decade ago. It closed earlier this year or late last year

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:uPz ... clnk&gl=us.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 09:05:24 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
As much as that would be of concern for anyone else, I am not entirely concerned if Dianne felt that this message should remain private. Considering that her only intention for this letter was to condemn Katie and try to turn those that are supporting her efforts to write her story against her, I think it is all very necessary for me to expose her.

That is very scary that you think you get to decide who has rights and who does not.

She has once again taken it upon herself to try to demean and abuse her step daughter, going so far as to try to turn her online advocates against her. She is stooping to an incredible low to thwart Katie's progress and I wont grant her the right to throw low blows, even through the sanctity of privacy.

So you feel you cannot grant her any rights to throw low blows because of how she is writing?  How about to dress in privacy?  Would you deny a child in your care the right to dress in privacy because you felt they didn’t deserve it?  If someone feels they don’t like what you are writing then it is okay to deny you your rights?  Seems Femanon is a “mommy dearest” in training.  Controlling people writes to privacy based on her personal opinions.  I hope you don’t run for office. You really revealed alot about yourself, femanon.
That is very wrong on so many levels.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
I think the point that really needs to be made here is that ultimately Katie is the one who will end up suffering over these internet flame wars. She still is living at home and more or less unaware of any of her options.

We are all aware that aware, though some will deny it because they are raving idiots, that CCM does very little to prepare a person for living independently. Katie will learn those skills like everyone else did, which is the hard way. So keep in mind that while you guys are going at Diane hammer and tongs she's probably taking it out on Katie.

I'm going to bite my tongue and wait till Katie is out of the house before having much more to say about this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I think the point that really needs to be made here is that ultimately Katie is the one who will end up suffering over these internet flame wars. She still is living at home and more or less unaware of any of her options.

We are all aware that aware, though some will deny it because they are raving idiots, that CCM does very little to prepare a person for living independently. Katie will learn those skills like everyone else did, which is the hard way. So keep in mind that while you guys are going at Diane hammer and tongs she's probably taking it out on Katie.

I'm going to bite my tongue and wait till Katie is out of the house before having much more to say about this.

Considering Diane had Katie professionally tortured for 3 years, and is LOVING it, I don't think anything we say can make it "worse." Rather, I think shining sunlight on mold, tends to have a disinfectant quality. I hope the "Diane Carter" abuses her daughter Katie thread becomes the first thing you see when you google Diane Carter, Ohio.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »
This is a good reminder that program parents are not ignorant victims of this industry, they are the cause and source of it.
*SOME* parents.  Not all!
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
Believe me, it can always get worst. Right now Katie is in a vulnerable position with no money, no relatives who will help her, no friends, and no job.

IT can always get worst and Diane knows this.

Hence why I'm not going to get into this any further until Katie is out of that place and is able to speak her mind freely without out fear of repercussions. It might be all fun on fornits for us, but someone is going to end up paying the price for all of this. It could be Diane in the long term, or....

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
As much as that would be of concern for anyone else, I am not entirely concerned if Dianne felt that this message should remain private. Considering that her only intention for this letter was to condemn Katie and try to turn those that are supporting her efforts to write her story against her, I think it is all very necessary for me to expose her.

That is very scary that you think you get to decide who has rights and who does not.

Not quite.  If you send a letter to Femanon, legally it's then her property to do with what she wills.  When you send that letter, you risk that she will publish it publicly.  Did she promise you anonymity, explicitly or implicitly?  If not...  well, it's your fault.  Personally, I don't agree with what she did and it's not my personal policy (all emails/PMs remain private unless I get permission), but that's just my policy.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 09:26:58 PM »
Whew.. that's good to know psy considering you have all those emails from me written in drunkenesse professing my undying love for you cat, I think.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »
Femanon, did you use to "log in "under the name "Deborah"?  She had the same outllook and wanted to control what people wrote and punish them for their views.  You seem a lot like her.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 10:06:49 PM »
No, but again you out yourself whootie.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2009, 10:15:14 PM »
This is exactly right.  “You could point out to her” what you consider to be abusive.  What if someone that was pro-program were to talk to her about what happened to her “could they point out to her” what they consider to be what helped her over the hump?

lol of course you can. and you all regularly do. thats the beauty of fornits... everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I am hoping that you are talking about Katie TOO.  There are several people living in that household who get along with each other very well.  I agree that someone should look at the behaviour of everyone to see what is appropriate.  I just find it amazing that you have never questioned what Katie has done.... what part she has played in all of this.  Why just focus on Diane and Michael?  You are not being very sincere Femanon.

Just because I do not see this issue as an opportunity to bash on a very fragile young woman doesnt mean I am not being sincere. I have considered both sides of this issue, I don't give Katie a free pass for her responsibility in all this but that is all old news by now. Since her parents ALWAYS bring it up, and Katie has already been explaining it in her story... (If you'll even let her get there before you start digging into her) I don't think it would be appropriate or helpful for me to heaping on the blame based on what her parents have said before she gets the chance to talk about it herself. Like Ive said, Ive reserved my advice for AFTER she is done writing.

In fact I have refrained from saying much of anything about the parents on the forums, until this woman decided to contact me personally, then I felt it necessary to give my opinion on the fact that she is avoiding the responsibility she has in this situation. I already acknowledge Katie's responsibility and she does as well the only ones here who are skirting accountability is Michael and Dianne. I think its important to address that.

They may be frustrated and telling the truth here.  She may deserve the blame.

Spoken like a true program parent lol.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]