Author Topic: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out  (Read 8700 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
That is very scary that you think you get to decide who has rights and who does not.

This isnt a question of rights... I am not stopping her from expressing herself, and I am not violating her right to privacy as there was no agreement between us to keep her abusive ramblings private. I may feel personally that her presence here is unwelcome (again not speaking for all of Fornits, just my personal opinion) but that's only because I feel a bit protective of Katie. I think she has really had enough of her step mother's blame and insults, and I don't see anything wrong with pointing that out. But of course there is nothing I am doing to force Dianne to stop posting here, and she surely has the right not to listen to me.

I find it funny however that you would use this argument to defend parents who have stifled the RIGHTS and happiness of their daughter for years on top of having her imprisoned without due process. lol lets seriously not even touch on the issue of rights, because that is a battle you cannot logically win against us. Especially when the parents like to stick to the opinion that rights are privileges that you have to earn.

So you feel you cannot grant her any rights to throw low blows because of how she is writing?  How about to dress in privacy?  Would you deny a child in your care the right to dress in privacy because you felt they didn’t deserve it?

lol What?... are you seriously comparing me posting a message this woman sent me and sexually abusing a child? are you completely out of your mind or have you just run out of bad analogies?

If someone feels they don’t like what you are writing then it is okay to deny you your rights?  Seems Femanon is a “mommy dearest” in training.  Controlling people writes to privacy based on her personal opinions.  I hope you don’t run for office. You really revealed alot about yourself, femanon.
That is very wrong on so many levels.

Thats funny because I wasn't aware exactly what right this woman has to abuse her step daughter in the first place and concerning a "right to privacy" that just simply does not apply here. Maybe if I were to to have been the one to look up her information and posted it that would relate here but this woman sent me this letter, I did not seek her out and I certainly did not intend to keep any communication private, especially when she is using this private medium in order to try to turn me against her step daughter. I'm just not willing to support that agenda, and I would feel this same way if at any time someone else explained to me about a crime or wrong doing they were bringing upon their children. What kind of person would keep that quiet? I certainly wouldn't be an accomplice to that or condone that behavior by not reporting it.

Honestly I'm done arguing with you silly trolls, it seems like you just like argue for arguing sake, even though you'd think you would at least attempt to make the slightest bit of sense!

:blabla:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

Honestly I'm done arguing with you silly trolls, it seems like you just like argue for arguing sake, even though you'd think you would at least attempt to make the slightest bit of sense!

:blabla:

That's the truth. Distraction is their aim, best i can figure, as they often drift into outright nonsensical nonsence. When they get that bad, assume they're thewho.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »
The whooter is becoming the new catch phrase to describe all programmies. New emoticon in the works me thinks.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The whooter is becoming the new catch phrase to describe all programmies. New emoticon in the works me thinks.

can I make it? I was an official paid pixel pusher, after all.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2009, 05:45:48 AM »
So long as it involves a strap on of some sort.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2009, 09:31:31 AM »
So long as it involves a strap on of some sort.

why? he doesnt deserve a strap on. a strap on is a good thing.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
Ok.. as long as it involves a broomstick.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Double standard?
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 10:08:24 AM »
This isnt a question of rights... I am not stopping her from expressing herself, and I am not violating her right to privacy as there was no agreement between us to keep her abusive ramblings private. I may feel personally that her presence here is unwelcome (again not speaking for all of Fornits, just my personal opinion) but that's only because I feel a bit protective of Katie. I think she has really had enough of her step mother's blame and insults, and I don't see anything wrong with pointing that out. But of course there is nothing I am doing to force Dianne to stop posting here, and she surely has the right not to listen to me.

I find it amazing that no one except psy sees a problem with this.  I bet if a kid came on here and said “staff called my parents and told them I was the one who stole the diamond ring from the table and that I pawned it for drug money”.  Everyone would cry foul... that evil staff person, if the kid wanted his parents to know about it he would have told them himself, what gives the staff the right to do that?......  we should shut all programs down, they are all alike!!!!  The parents should be shot for leaving a diamond ring on the table, its not the kids fault.  He is only a minor!!!  Those abusive program parents!!

I find it funny however that you would use this argument to defend parents who have stifled the RIGHTS and happiness of their daughter for years on top of having her imprisoned without due process. lol lets seriously not even touch on the issue of rights, because that is a battle you cannot logically win against us. Especially when the parents like to stick to the opinion that rights are privileges that you have to earn.

Okay you keep talking about this “due process” that the kids are not getting.  Do you have a link of some sort or explain it to those of us who are not up to speed?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »
You miss the part where Psy also states that while he doesn't totally agree with Fem's decision there was no promise of privacy given to emails.

Once you send an email to another person it is theirs to do what they want with it. I personally stopped posting private messages and emails after I posted one of Karen in Dallas's private messages. Under most circumstances I wouldn't post an email either, but that wouldn't prevent me from posting one if I felt that there was sufficient reason to do so.

As for Diane's little missive...

I probably would have responded with an on.nimp.org link and forgot about it. I'll reserve my personal opinions regarding that woman and her treatment of Katie until Katie is out of that house.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 10:22:04 AM »
Okay kids today we are going to do some “Feel good” stuff.  This is a chance for you to write a letter to your parents and tell them everything that you always wanted to tell them.. apologize for things you have done in the past, yell at them for those things they did to you that you thought were unfair or just tell them how you are feeling today.  You don’t have to mail them if you don’t want to and you can spend an hour working on this.

Afterwards you can read them to the group if you would like to share your letter with the group.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 10:22:34 AM »
I find it amazing that no one except psy sees a problem with this. I bet if a kid came on here and said “staff called my parents and told them I was the one who stole the diamond ring from the table and that I pawned it for drug money”. Everyone would cry foul... that evil staff person, if the kid wanted his parents to know about it he would have told them himself, what gives the staff the right to do that?...... we should shut all programs down, they are all alike!!!! The parents should be shot for leaving a diamond ring on the table, its not the kids fault. He is only a minor!!! Those abusive program parents!!

Red Herring at best old bean, and personally I'd be offended that the Staff did not report the incident to the police. I know if I was a kid in a program I'd want them to do so.

Far better juvie than a program by a long shot.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 10:24:44 AM »
Okay kids today we are going to do some “Feel good” stuff. This is a chance for you to write a letter to your parents and tell them everything that you always wanted to tell them.. apologize for things you have done in the past, yell at them for those things they did to you that you thought were unfair or just tell them how you are feeling today. You don’t have to mail them if you don’t want to and you can spend an hour working on this.

Afterwards you can read them to the group if you would like to share your letter with the group.

Wow.. so what you are saying is the kid would get a chance at presenting a fair and balanced letter to their group regarding their responsibilities and their parent's?

The shock is overwhelming...

I didn't think such a thing was possible.

YOU mean... it isn't entirely the kid's fault? OMG....

NO EFFIN' WAY dude.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
I find it amazing that no one except psy sees a problem with this. I bet if a kid came on here and said “staff called my parents and told them I was the one who stole the diamond ring from the table and that I pawned it for drug money”. Everyone would cry foul... that evil staff person, if the kid wanted his parents to know about it he would have told them himself, what gives the staff the right to do that?...... we should shut all programs down, they are all alike!!!! The parents should be shot for leaving a diamond ring on the table, its not the kids fault. He is only a minor!!! Those abusive program parents!!

Red Herring at best old bean, and personally I'd be offended that the Staff did not report the incident to the police. I know if I was a kid in a program I'd want them to do so.

Far better juvie than a program by a long shot.

I dont think many here would agree with you.  If the staff took the information from those letters and read it back to the parents the kids would cry foul and people on this forum would not agree with this either.  What you would hear are arguments that if the kids wanted their parents to know that information they would have mailed the letters themselves.  But since they chose not to mail it the staff should have respected their privacy.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Double standard?
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

I find it amazing that no one except psy sees a problem with this.  I bet if a kid came on here and said “staff called my parents and told them I was the one who stole the diamond ring from the table and that I pawned it for drug money”.  Everyone would cry foul... that evil staff person, if the kid wanted his parents to know about it he would have told them himself, what gives the staff the right to do that?......  we should shut all programs down, they are all alike!!!!  The parents should be shot for leaving a diamond ring on the table, its not the kids fault.  He is only a minor!!!  Those abusive program parents!!

Nice try, but in therapy there is an expectation of confidentiality (which staff violate by talking to parents about the details of what is talked about).  This is not only unethical, but if they were actual therapists (and not just quacks practicing "therapy" without a license), could result in revocation of license and/or fines and/or civil suits and/or prison time.  There is no such expectation of confidentiality when you send out an email or PM.  It might be distasteful to me and certainly not my policy, but it is technically neither illegal nor unethical.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Double standard?
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

Nice try, but in therapy there is an expectation of confidentiality (which staff violate by talking to parents about the details of what is talked about).  This is not only unethical, but if they were actual therapists (and not just quacks practicing "therapy" without a license), could result in revocation of license and/or fines and/or civil suits and/or prison time.  There is no such expectation of confidentiality when you send out an email or PM.  It might be distasteful to me and certainly not my policy, but it is technically neither illegal nor unethical.

Why the hell are you people humoring the who with this discussion? Duh. no comparison between forcefully taking someone's mail after you've imprisoned them and posting a letter someone sends you. This is so moronic. Why do you allow these trolls to control the discussion? They are trying to distract from this woman's sociopathy. Don't let them suceed. STFU