Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 16693 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04:22 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Guest, you are one stupid fuck.  In the United States, just like in Canada, if you pretend to be a medical practitioner when you are not, and then perform "treatments" rooted in superstition, then you are subject to lawsuits and charges of fraud.  If you violate the legal rights of people, as AARC does, then you face legal sanction.  This has nothing whatsoever to do with whether the nature of Canada's economy is planned or laissez-faire.  There was in fact not a single element of your post that demonstrated any understanding of the issue, which is malpractice and fraud.   Were you trying to make some comparison of AARC, which is a registered charity and not a for profit business, with Wal-Mart?  The incongruence of the two concepts is so vast that your mere mention of this idea is stunning in it's crystalline absence of intelligenct thought.  You are currently the reigning champ of obtuse morons posting in this forum.  You're not a trip, you're a fetid mound of shit moulded to roughly resemble a proto-human.  I'm absolutely astounded that you're able to operate a key-board with input coming to your fingertips directly from your asshole rather than a human brain.
Sorry to get you riled up.  In the US or Canada if you pretend to be a doctor without a license it is illegal and you will end up in jail.  The process is quite simple.  Make a phone call and within a couple of hours the police will call the facility.  A background check of licenses will be made and if the caller is correct that person will be arrested that same day.  If on the other hand the caller is a nut and just trying to discredit the hospital or medical facility then the doctor will be able to continue his/her practice.  Either way they will look into it.
We really don’t have to sit here and debate this, now that you have told the world via internet, if this guy doesn’t make the news this evening then your accusations are unfounded and you are wrong.  If he is arrested today or tomorrow I will yield to your assessment.  But based on your past accusations I don’t believe any of has to hold their breath, you haven’t been accurate about any of them.  But lets be open minded and give it a day for the story to get out.  A link to the local news article when the story breaks would be helpful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
I am left in awe that someone would be so devoid of human dignity as to offer up a platitude as inane as "what matters is results".  Your capacity for reasoning is greatly impaired, in fact to the point where I would wonder if you suffer from a congenital neurological disorder, or perhaps you were the victim of a severe head injury.  It is truly bizarre that you attempted to place AARC in a neo-liberal economic context while embracing the totally discredited bolshevik philosophy that the ends justifies the means.  The biggest problem with all of you addled uteral blood clots who embrace the illegal and deviant pseudo-scientific tough-love therapies is your utter lack of reasoned thought.  It's as though you have no experience or knowledge of the rest of society.  Is there a quack in the history of human deceptions who claimed to be unable to produce good results?  As always, I sit open-mouthed and astounded at just how fucking dense you people are.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
Your previously statement is patently false, as it is based on a  monumental error in reasoning.  It is not necessarily so that one phone call will result in the police calling the facility.  I have in fact pointed out to numerous officials, including the Minister of Justice, that AARC is operating an unlicensed medical facility using unlicensed practitioners.  Again, you are incapabale of making a logical argument, having completely ignored the possiblity of complicity on the part of the various government agencies in allowing AARC to carry on.  I am left to ponder whether you are that stupid, or whether you are playing at being stupid.  Either way, you have my undying, total disrespect, and contempt.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
Your previously statement is patently false, as it is based on a  monumental error in reasoning.  It is not necessarily so that one phone call will result in the police calling the facility.  I have in fact pointed out to numerous officials, including the Minister of Justice, that AARC is operating an unlicensed medical facility using unlicensed practitioners.  Again, you are incapabale of making a logical argument, having completely ignored the possiblity of complicity on the part of the various government agencies in allowing AARC to carry on.  I am left to ponder whether you are that stupid, or whether you are playing at being stupid.  Either way, you have my undying, total disrespect, and contempt.
Okay, now we are getting someplace.  So you already tried calling the police and your accusations were unfounded and they labelled you a “nut case”.  You clearly don’t think of yourself as a nut case, so rational thinking led you to the only other possibility which is that there is a conspiracy and the whole government is in on this and they are sacrificing their political careers and own credibility and the credibility of their families by covering up for “one” man practicing without a license.
Okay next step, here is what you do.  Newspaper people have a love/hate relationship with politicians.  They don’t like them very much but they make the papers a lot of money.  Call up your local paper and tell them about the conspiracy.  They will jump at the info and could win a Pulitzer prize for exposing a conspiracy like this.  Let us know how you make out.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »
We're not getting any place.  Why you have attempted to take a paternalistic tone, explaining to me you particular view of the relationship between the media and politicians, is baffling.  It is counterintuitive for you to assume a pedagogic role, when you're clearly not familiar with any of the particulars of this phenomenon.  Again, beggin the question, what exactly is wrong with you.  Your vanity aside, the thread concerned AARC's attempt to remedy their twenty years of medical malpractise, not your completely mistaken perception of AARC as a business.  Neither was the thread concerned with your compulsion to assume the role of authority figure, dispensing wisdom.  Your egocentism is boring.  Since you're posting on this forum, one would assume that you are familiar with Straight and Kids.  If you're familiar with Straight and Kids, yet you are alleging that I have falsely made claims about AARC that are identical to those made, and after many years proven, about Straight and Kids, then you obviously don't know anything about AARC.  If you don't know anything about AARC, yet you fabricate scenarios in which you make assumptions about me, AARC, and government officials in Alberta, and you feel that others are interested in reading these scenarios, then it would seem that you're just lonely and desperate for attention.  If however, you do know the details about AARC's employees, and it's status vis-a-vis the Government of Alberta, yet you still allege that I'm lying, then you are attempting to defend criminals who routinely violate the basic human rights of people who are helpless to defend themselves.
So which is it fucker, are you just a lonely nut-case, or are you a truly deviant fan of child abuse?

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »
In the United States, just like in Canada, if you pretend to be a medical practitioner when you are not, and then perform "treatments" rooted in superstition, then you are subject to lawsuits and charges of fraud.
I suggested calling the local authorities and it would be resolved with hours or a day.  The police concluded you were a “nut case”.  
You responded:
I have in fact pointed out to numerous officials, including the Minister of Justice, that AARC is operating an unlicensed medical facility using unlicensed practitioners..... having completely ignored the possiblity of complicity on the part of the various government agencies in allowing AARC to carry on.
You suggested that the government may be covering up for AARC and I suggested calling the local newspaper.  They love to break open bee hives like this one.  This has nothing to do with my view of the world,but it exposes alot about yours.

We both know you accusations are unfounded and based on false information or the man would be in jail.  I am just pointing out that if you were telling the truth this story would have unfolded in the media  (which it clearly has not).  You can direct your anger towards me if you like but sooner or later you will need to face reality and move on.  I am sorry you were hurt by this place, but facts are facts.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »
Again, you're attempting to be pedagogic in this, while demonstrating a lack of even the most rudimentary reasoning skills.  This in addition to your tendency to accept your own conjecture as fact.  You have no idea how long the local authorities would take to act, nor whether or not they would act.  Just as you have no idea whether or not I have called the local authorities.  You also have no idea what AARC's relationship is to the local newspaper, nor in fact, what mine is.  In essence, you don't know a fucking thing about this subject or about me, yet you insist on spewing out advice along with your unfounded assessment of this situation.  Your stupidity is neck in neck in a race with your conceit.  The prize at the finish line is dominance over your perverse need to inflict your totally inadequate personality on other people.  Your comment about what papers love to do is childish and demonstrates a total lack of familiarity with the nature of the press and it's relation to power structures, whether here in Calgary or anywhere else in the world.  Are you also saying that anyone who commits a crime is in jail?  You're dumb, which makes you boring.  It's as though you were raised by a television set.  If my claims about the place were unfounded, how would I have been hurt by the place?  Are you lying when you say that you know whether or not my claims are unfounded, or are you lying when you say you're sorry I was hurt?
If I was hurt, then my claims are real.  If I wasn't, then what the fuck are you sorry for?

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
..... you have no idea whether or not I have called the local authorities.
You stated in a previous post:
I have in fact pointed out to numerous officials, including the Minister of Justice, that AARC is operating an unlicensed medical facility using unlicensed practitioners..... having completely ignored the possiblity of complicity on the part of the various government agencies in allowing AARC to carry on.
You suggested that the government may be covering up for AARC and I suggested calling the local newspaper.  They love stories like this one.  
Then you went on to state:
You also have no idea what AARC's relationship is to the local newspaper,
Oh, so now the local news papers are in on it?  Jeees,  even Watergate couldn’t keep the media quiet, this AARC must be a well connected place.  I am truly sorry whatever it was this place did to you, but I hate to tell you that you are running out of cover ups.... local police, numerous officials, ministry of justice, local government and now the news media has been hushed up.  When the local police called you a "nut case" you should have taken a hint.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »
Watergate is a building.  All animist beliefs aside, the mass of concrete, steel and glass does not have the capacity to keep the media quite nor perform any other act from the realm of sentient human behavior.  So you aren't backing down from your assertion that the claims I have made about AARC are false, which means that you don't believe I was hurt by AARC.  Which begs the question of why you would lie about being sorry that I was hurt in AARC.  Is that a manifestation of the compulsion to demean people through the subversion of normal human emotional interaction so common in manipulative totalist environments like AARC?  Or are you just that stupid that can't see the contradiction in denying an event yet having an emotional response to the same event in spite of it's not having occurred?

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »
Watergate is a building.  All animist beliefs aside, the mass of concrete, steel and glass does not have the capacity to keep the media quite nor perform any other act from the realm of sentient human behavior.  So you aren't backing down from your assertion that the claims I have made about AARC are false, which means that you don't believe I was hurt by AARC.  Which begs the question of why you would lie about being sorry that I was hurt in AARC.  Is that a manifestation of the compulsion to demean people through the subversion of normal human emotional interaction so common in manipulative totalist environments like AARC?  Or are you just that stupid that can't see the contradiction in denying an event yet having an emotional response to the same event in spite of it's not having occurred?
No, just questioning the validity of your accusations.  I understand that you may be hurt by this place but trying to attack them with false hoods, personal digs doesnt do anyone any good, yourself, fornits or others who are trying to build credibility.  All it takes is a few nut cases like yourself to tear down years of work.  I suggest you stick with what you know.  Collect facts and pass them along to the authorities.  Let them work the issue, you are getting yourself all caught up in your underwear here with the web you are weaving.  Keep it simple and to the point and back it up with facts.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »
You just stated that you were sorry I was hurt by AARC after stating that my claims about AARC were false.  My claim was that AARC is engaged in malpractice.  If I was hurt by AARC, that is, by defnition, malpractice.  Which were you lying about?  Were you lying about being sorry, or lying about knowing that my claims are false?  You simply can't abandon your strange compulsion to attempt to dispense advice, yet you can't keep track of what you're saying.  How can you be sorry for me being hurt if I wasn't hurt?  If I was hurt, then my claims about malpractise are true.  If that's the case, then why did you lie about knowing that my claims were false?
If I'm a nutcase and my claims are false, and the authorities know this, how could I possibly tear down years of work?  That makes no sense.  Is there no adult present with you who could help you before you post this self-contadictory pap?
Your initial statement about AARC somehow relating to Wal-Mart, when AARC is a Registered Charity and Wal-Mart a retail enterprise were beyond the pale of moronic, and you simply picked up speed as you rolled downhill in your ball of moronic bullshit.  You are still holding the belt for the dimmest mother-fucker to post in this forum.  Great work, champ.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
You just stated that you were sorry I was hurt by AARC after stating that my claims about AARC were false.  

Just a guess but maybe they're not the same person.  There are many anons about.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »
If I'm a nutcase and my claims are false, and the authorities know this, how could I possibly tear down years of work?
Many times web sites and groups (in general) are perceived or judged by a few members who are outspoken.  If these individuals align themselves with a group which is trying to gain credibility and then openly embarrass themselves by making false accusation against others to the point where the local authorities write them off as a “nut case” then this could reflect badly on the organization as a whole.
You dont seem to be the type to take disagreement well, but I just could not stand by without pointing out the flaws in your accusations.  You may continue you pursuit,  if you like, I just wanted to interject a small reality check.  This finger poking at AARC may be an enjoyment to you knowing there was no substance to it.  If this is the case then sorry for wasting your time here, have your fun.  If it is not then give the past dialog exchange some thought, read back over it and I think you will see my point.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
If I'm a nutcase and my claims are false, and the authorities know this, how could I possibly tear down years of work?
Many times web sites and groups (in general) are perceived or judged by a few members who are outspoken.  If these individuals align themselves with a group which is trying to gain credibility and then openly embarrass themselves by making false accusation against others to the point where the local authorities write them off as a “nut case” then this could reflect badly on the organization as a whole.

Cept there ain't no organization at all here.  You speak for youself, I speak for myself, and Ajax speaks for himself.  You're all quite welcome here, thought I would tend to side with Ajax.  AARC is a Straight based cult.  Simple as that.  I've talked to those who have gone through it, listened to what they described, read paperwork from aarc, and frankly, it's damn near identical to Straight in most everything they do.

Ajax is hardly alone his opinions here and they are far from crazy.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
Which point, retard?  The point about AARC being like Wal-Mart?  Or the point about you being sorry for me being hurt even though I wasn't hurt because I made up the accusatons?  Or the rambling, incoherent babble about groups being perceived by whomever was going to perceive them?  If the accusations about AARC are baseless, then what group is going to be reflected on badly, you stupid fuck?  You can't disprove a single thing I've said about AARC, and in the last two years, not a single one of you sacks of puss have been able to disprove anything I said.  You still haven't explained which you lied about.  Your knowledge that I made up the claims about AARC, or the fact that I was hurt by AARC and you're sorry.  In addition to dishonest and obsequious, you're inept.  You didn't know what your own point was, you fucking gibbon.

Canadian West."