Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 16694 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« on: January 12, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
Interested observers might remember the crazy bitch posting here last summer who kept insisting that AARC employed licensed mental health professionals.  This was of course, a lie.  They have now however, remedied this situation.  Marty Heeg, bottom-feeder and like the Wiz, an avid jock-sniffer, is now the Clinical boss at AARC.  Heeg has a long history of poaching clients for his "wellness" business from AARC, and by trolling AA meetings.
The Wiz, by the way, is now listing his bullshit PhD which is in Philosphy and Educational Psychology.  Good to know that for almost 20 years, a man whose expertise in philosphy oversaw the treatment of the good ol' deadly disease.
  Can't wait to see the Wizard's explanation for his years of lying about playing for the Swift Current Broncos too.  Petty, but that's just me.
  In other AARC news, degenrate Dr. Alan Stanhope is back on the board at AARC.  The College of Physicians in Alberta states that Stanhope is retired now, thus allowing this creep to avoid professional sanction for his inexcusable misconduct with AARC patients.  Stanhope as readers may recall, was the only physician AARC inmates were permitted to see while being held in AARC.   Stanhope abandoned all pretensions to patient/client confidentiality by allowing AARC's amateur jailers, such as the Wiz's step-daughter, to monitor his AARC patients during his examinations.  
  In the pantheon of scumbags involved with the Calgary Straight project, Stanhope ranks just slightly below the Wiz on the slime chart.
  Vultures, expected to have headed for southern climes at this time of year, have been spotted circling over the Centre.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:01 AM »
Ahem, Jealousy typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety.

Jealousy often contains a mixture of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust.  Do we need to say anymore?  You seem eeriely obsessed with these peoples lives and success.  It is interesting to see these feelings re-emerge every 6 months.  You should try moving forward and make something of your own life.  That would really show them!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:24:25 AM »
CBC's Fifth Estate is doing a story on AARC - they were denied further permission to film. Should be interesting to watch.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
Anonymous AARColyte, there is no question that AARC makes me sad, angry and disgusted.  The Wiz should have gone to jail for his involvement in ripping off the families and taxpayers who paid for the abuse of people at Kids.  His twenty years of posing as a healthcare professional also should have resulted in the most severe penalties from our justice system.  However, better late than never.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 01:09:21 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Ahem, Jealousy typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety.

Jealousy often contains a mixture of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust.  

Dontcha just love internet psychiatrists?  I see you're using your "gift of awareness", huh?

You seem eeriely obsessed with these peoples lives and success.  It is interesting to see these feelings re-emerge every 6 months.  

And you seem eerily obsessed with Ajax.  He only posts here a couple of times a year and you just happen to catch every single one??  Uh huh.  And AARC doesn't monitor these boards either, right?  Because we don't matter, right?  

Uh huh.

You should try moving forward and make something of your own life.  That would really show them!

You should acquire some critical thinking skills.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »
Dontcha just love internet psychiatrists? I see you're using your "gift of awareness", huh?
Nah, internet psychiatrists are a dime a dozen.  The ones I get a kick out of are the crystal ball viewers who can tell over the internet why a kid committed suicide when there was no note left behind.

And you seem eerily obsessed with Ajax. He only posts here a couple of times a year and you just happen to catch every single one?? Uh huh. And AARC doesn't monitor these boards either, right? Because we don't matter, right?

A couple of times a year?  I was curious so I did a search for you and it is more like 400 posts.  Your stories always need checking and as usual are inaccurate.

You should acquire some critical thinking skills.

Like your evaluation of Ajax13’s number of posts.  Thank you for your internet “Gift of awareness”.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »
Nah, internet psychiatrists are a dime a dozen.  The ones I get a kick out of are the crystal ball viewers who can tell over the internet why a kid committed suicide when there was no note left behind.

We make educated guesses based on our personal experience with AARC or it's predecessors, KIDS and STRAIGHT.  What are you basing your armchair dx of Ajax on?

A couple of times a year?  I was curious so I did a search for you and it is more like 400 posts.  Your stories always need checking and as usual are inaccurate.

You did a search for me?  How did you do that?

Ajax used to be quite a proficient poster here at one time.  Not so much anymore.  My assessment stands.

Like your evaluation of Ajax13’s number of posts.  Thank you for your internet “Gift of awareness”.

Naw, I claim none of those special powers that the program tried to bestow on me.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »
Ajax used to be quite a proficient poster here at one time. Not so much anymore. My assessment stands.
I am used to reading that here, your educated guesses, false information, made up figures etc. and even when presented with the facts you stick with your guesses.  So typical.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 02:11:27 PM »
The situation that prompted me to begin posting here has changed drastically.  For years the Wiz has managed to avoid scrutiny of his completely criminal operation, but that period has ended.  Incontrovertible proof is out there that he is involved in an illegal operation.  Specifically, he is operating a facility that is providing medical treatment by people who are not legally qualified to perform these acts.  He is a quack, the same as Miller Newton was a quack.  Any AARColytes who can read are welcome to offer other scenarios in which people who are determined to be suffering from the advanced stages of a disease are treated by rank amateurs, specifically the peer counselors, who are overseen by the Clinicals, two of whom have degrees in Marriage and Family therapy, and a third who has a BA.  All of these clowns being overseen by a Phys Ed teacher with a  mail-order PhD in Philosophy who came to AARC courtesty of Kids of Bergen County.
This thing has moved way beyond me, AARColyte asshole.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »
I am used to reading that here, your educated guesses, false information, made up figures etc. and even when presented with the facts you stick with your guesses.  So typical.

I'm going to need an example of that bit of conjecture.  Please be specific and show your work.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »
The entire AARC phenomenon is a disgrace, but some solace can be taken from watching the desperate flailing of the Wiz as his little boat is swamped in a sea of his own bullshit.
Here's a fact that requires no guesswork, and contains no figures, made up or otherwise.  I have been looking at one of the sets of records recently released by AARC, and as always, I remain amazed at the total lack of coherent thought behind AARC.
Specifically, the individual former client in question was ordered by the courts to be returned to the parental home every night throughout the individual's period of probation.  Yet AARC, possessing the court order, put the individual in the custody of an oldcomer every night throughout Phase 1.  The individual did not spend a single night in the parental home while on probation.  Just one more aspect of AARC's outlaw nature.
AARC was invoicing Social Services over a thousand dollars per month during this person's stay at AARC.  This is in addition to fees paid by the client's family.   How do you spell fraud?  D E A N

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
The entire AARC phenomenon is a disgrace, but some solace can be taken from watching the desperate flailing of the Wiz as his little boat is swamped in a sea of his own bullshit.
Here's a fact that requires no guesswork, and contains no figures, made up or otherwise.  I have been looking at one of the sets of records recently released by AARC, and as always, I remain amazed at the total lack of coherent thought behind AARC.
Specifically, the individual former client in question was ordered by the courts to be returned to the parental home every night throughout the individual's period of probation.  Yet AARC, possessing the court order, put the individual in the custody of an oldcomer every night throughout Phase 1.  The individual did not spend a single night in the parental home while on probation.  Just one more aspect of AARC's outlaw nature.
AARC was invoicing Social Services over a thousand dollars per month during this person's stay at AARC.  This is in addition to fees paid by the client's family.   How do you spell fraud?  D E A N

Sounds like Dean learned well from Miller Newton, a/k/a Virgil Miller Newton, a/k/a "father" Cassian Newton.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »
Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his AARCmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the AARCmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." VAUSE care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the AARCmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $193k (CANADIAN) in it!!! Can you believe it?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Nice touch factoring in the exchange rate!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Nice touch factoring in the exchange rate!

Just keepin' it real........