Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 16695 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »
Following the fifth estate, AARC inundated it's website with glowing testimonials about their "unique" program. I found Dr.Lori Hogg's testimonial to be one of the most bizarre endorsements. As a psychiatrist, don't you think she would provide substantiated evidence to support AARC's methods?  Oh yeah, she can't because their methods have been likened to North Korean mind control techniques. So all she's left to say is that AARC saves lives - the AARC mantra, if you will, that they repeat to themselves over and over whenever someone comes out with solid evidence that proves that AARC is an abusive cult. I would have never guessed that this quote came from a psychiatrist. "They're my heros!!" She sounds more like an 8th grader with a crystal ball.

Dr. Lori Hogg, McSc., MD, FRCP/C Consulting Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist has also been impressed by AARC Peer Counsellors:

"Without AARC, many of these teens would not have a chance for survival, let alone any kind of mental health and success in life. It is truly a privilege for me to work with AARC. The entire teams, but especially the Peer Counsellors, are my heroes."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. Lori Hogg, McSc., MD, FRCP/C Consulting Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist"

"It is truly a privilege for me to work with AARC. The entire teams, but especially the Peer Counsellors, are my heroes."

Just goes to show that she is in AARC's pocket. Again I will say "It's all about the money !!!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »