Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 16851 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »
I'm tired of being tormented to hell, that's what I'm tired of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
This slab of garbage isn't tormenting me.  My role in this is pretty much wrapped up.  Everything posted on this forum gets back to AARC, so Fornits still serves to sow a little chaos inside the bunker.  As with Kids, AARC will be undone in the courts, but as with Kids, it won't happen overnight.  There are not words in the language profane enough to accurately convey the overwhelming disgust that I have for the AARColytes and people who support them.  But it's fun to try.
So you are still tormented, though.  AARC is moving along fine and still growing and by your own op they are improving every day.  If I could make a suggestion I would say :  “Let it go”, dont let anyone/anything get to you.  Focus on your own life and the events happening today.  You have control of that and your own destiny.  Spend more time with loved ones and try to shake off the hatred and build a happy life for yourself.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »
Nobody controls their destiny you fucking slobbering half-wit.  By definition destiny can't be controlled.  You are entirely incapable of making a remotely intelligent statement.  Obsessed, stupid and child-abusing is no way to go through life, son.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »
Nobody controls their destiny you fucking slobbering half-wit.  By definition destiny can't be controlled.  You are entirely incapable of making a remotely intelligent statement.  Obsessed, stupid and child-abusing is no way to go through life, son.
I am sorry that you feel you cant gain control of your life.  I think that is where you got yourself lost,  you really don’t need to accept that you are destined to live this way.  Just put it all behind you and focus on your family and start doing things that make you happy.  Dumping all this anger and profanity on everyone doesn’t help yourself or anyone else.  Feel sorry for you man.  Try to lighten up, you had some humorous posts in the past.  Try to focus on those types of ideas.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2009, 04:27:39 AM »
AARC is moving along fine and still growing

Treatment centers, legitimate clinics don't "Grow"
Organizations, cults, "Grow"

I can't speak for Ajax, but I can speak for myself.

The only reason I fight for this is because I don't want to see another family suffer. Families go to this place needing help. Families TRUST them!!!

What do they do with this trust?

They deceive you.
They take away your rights.
They take away your belief in yourself.
They take away your autonomy.
They violate your natural relationship with your family.

I keep hearing about the ends justifying the means.

AARC says what happens to kids in the program is better than being out in the gutter somewhere. Well, breaking a person's legs isn't as bad as cutting their legs off... but that doesn't make it legal or OK to break their legs.

IMO AARC is as successful as putting a kid in a war camp for a year. They're going to come out a different person. Does that make it OK? A traumatized changed person, who's new existence/identity is a member of "AARC" forever having to give back?

There comes a time when too many people are harmed and enough people exercise their moral responsibility to speak up, the blinders come off, and "programs" are exposed for what they really are and what they really do to people.

The time is now.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »
Thanks Timesup, If that is true then you need to try to shut these places down asap.  But having “Nut Cases” attacking a business only helps to strengthen and solidify that businesses place in the community. For example you take a guy like ajax who is harassing AARC, making fun of the owners’ wives and weight conditions etc.  making phones calls about gulags, prison guards and detainees etc.  Officials understand harassment and this brings sympathy to the place being harassed.  Before you know it they are playing golf together.  Each time the cops are called to visit AARC, because of some nut, they get to know the local officials a little better and before you know it AARC is hosting a local little league team and establishes more respect in the community.  Ajax may not realize it but he has probably contributed to AARC’s success in the area.  Unless you have some hard evidence, bringing attention to these places sometimes only makes them stronger.  You are better off going after them legally and filing complaints which can add up and doesn’t require constant contact with AARC.  Once the complaints add up the officials will take action on their own and investigate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I am sorry that you feel you cant gain control of your life.  I think that is where you got yourself lost,  you really don’t need to accept that you are destined to live this way.  Just put it all behind you and focus on your family and start doing things that make you happy.  Dumping all this anger and profanity on everyone doesn’t help yourself or anyone else.  Feel sorry for you man.  Try to lighten up, you had some humorous posts in the past.  Try to focus on those types of ideas.

Oh just quit it.  JeeeeZUS CHRIST this is so fucking typically program.  THIS is exactly the kind of "treatment" that kids inside are getting.  Staff doing their best to 'break 'em down'......cuz, y'know.....it's for their own good so you can 'build them back up'.  All the sarcasm, the false pity, the condescension....ALL of it program tactics.  

AARC is no different than KIDS was, which was no different than STRAIGHT was.  Vause learned from ole Virg/Miller/"father" cassian and he learned well.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt..  :beat:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2009, 01:13:57 PM »
Thanks Timesup, If that is true then you need to try to shut these places down asap.  But having “Nut Cases” attacking a business only helps to strengthen and solidify that businesses place in the community. For example you take a guy like ajax who is harassing AARC, making fun of the owners’ wives and weight conditions etc.  making phones calls about gulags, prison guards and detainees etc.  Officials understand harassment and this brings sympathy to the place being harassed.  Before you know it they are playing golf together.  Each time the cops are called to visit AARC, because of some nut, they get to know the local officials a little better and before you know it AARC is hosting a local little league team and establishes more respect in the community.  Ajax may not realize it but he has probably contributed to AARC’s success in the area.  Unless you have some hard evidence, bringing attention to these places sometimes only makes them stronger.  You are better off going after them legally and filing complaints which can add up and doesn’t require constant contact with AARC.  Once the complaints add up the officials will take action on their own and investigate.

Just so you know, the police are not happy with AARC. They stonewalled them when the police came with a warrant for two AARC graduate who are accused of murder.  Oooops.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
Quote from: "ok..................."

Just so you know, the police are not happy with AARC. They stonewalled them when the police came with a warrant for two AARC graduate who are accused of murder.  Oooops.
Hiccup, Next week some idiot will call and harrass AARC with the personal attacks and talk of gulags and inmates and the police will sympathize with AARC again.  Best to keep the pressure on with filling complaints to errode any symapthy/ties which exist.  The police spend their lives having their time wasted by idiots.  Give them something tangible.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2009, 02:01:19 PM »
Quote from: "a'oinr"

AARC is no different than KIDS was, which was no different than STRAIGHT was.  Vause learned from ole Virg/Miller/"father" cassian and he learned well.

True. Vause is an accomplished child abuser and junk toucher.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:53 PM »
Quote from: "a'oinr"

True. Vause is an accomplished child abuser and junk toucher.

This is funny and may get comic relief from taking pot shots.  But we all know that if any of this were true the guy would be in jail.  Shit.. Teachers make national news for half that.  Even if “one” kid just complained to the cops the guy would be denied contact from “all” kids until it was resolved.  But its been mentioned over and over so many times here on fornits that people actually take this as fact now  (funny how that works so well!!)
 Unfortunately it works on fornits because many want to believe it to be true, but the police and local officials know the difference between a prank call and a serious inquiry.  These are the comments I was mentioning that give AARC/Vause more power through sympathy.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 04:14:18 PM »
The above statement is, in keeping with all of the other pro-AARC posts, so inherently stupid that it defies credulity.  But, as with all anonymous gutless AARColytes, you have my gratitude for helping to keep a focus on AARC's criminality.  Is it possible for someone to be so stupid as to believe that if someone has committed a crime, they must be in jail?  If your other arguments hadn't proven to be so infantile and rooted in total ignorance about AARC, the Wiz, and even Canada, I would have thought that there was some motive other than an obsessive desire to normalize your penchant for child-abuse and general criminality inherent in all the Synanon-derived B-MOd cults.  The best you could come up with is "he can't be a criminal, criminals are in jail"?  This is a drastic measure, but I would strongly suggest that you consider medical treatment based on the Kervorkian model, asshole.  Again, thanks for keeping this whole thing alive while AARC edges to the precipice!
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2009, 04:25:31 PM »
The above statement is, in keeping with all of the other pro-AARC posts, so inherently stupid that it defies credulity.  But, as with all anonymous gutless AARColytes, you have my gratitude for helping to keep a focus on AARC's criminality.  Is it possible for someone to be so stupid as to believe that if someone has committed a crime, they must be in jail?  If your other arguments hadn't proven to be so infantile and rooted in total ignorance about AARC, the Wiz, and even Canada, I would have thought that there was some motive other than an obsessive desire to normalize your penchant for child-abuse and general criminality inherent in all the Synanon-derived B-MOd cults.  The best you could come up with is "he can't be a criminal, criminals are in jail"?  This is a drastic measure, but I would strongly suggest that you consider medical treatment based on the Kervorkian model, asshole.  Again, thanks for keeping this whole thing alive while AARC edges to the precipice!

Your welcome!!  So lets see how truthful it really is.  Pick up the phone and call the local police and tell them that this guy raped and molested a child and you want to file a complaint.  Then we can all turn on the news channel tomorrow morning and see the results.  If you are telling the truth the news will be broken nationally.  He may get off after a fair trial,  But I guarantee he wont be allowed to be near kids until it is cleared.
Like I stated, we all know it is not true because local authorities and news people would be all over it.  They love this type of stuff.
My gut says you wont call because there is no truth in it.  But lets wait and see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
crazy horse
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »
Neil Young, a Canadian, released an album called ARC.

Coincidence?

No jokes about the tin-foil hat please, or else!