Author Topic: Rats are scurrying....  (Read 29574 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
this thread lost any value or usefulness somewhere around page 3 or 4. let them have their fun. they'll run out of boring distractions before too long.
hey who, are you part of their desperate parents club?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »
Your mom is part of their desperate parent's club

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 04:57:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

Are you kidding!!! You have friends on the inside {who know everything) and they conveniently hit the ?Reply all button? (by accident) on the issue that I happen to challenge you on, wow, DJ you do go to extremes to win an argument.

Have you read any of the other threads, Who?  You are completely WRONG AGAIN.  How do you think I have an entire email string from several management personnel detailing the fact HLA has had pedophiles/rapists/sociopaths, etc on campus.

Give it a rest.  I posted those emails in their entirety when people like you were saying the same things you're saying now.  Go back and read before you act like even more of a dummy.

To answer your question: YES, I do have people on the "inside" who are willing to provide information to force HLA to provide adequate services and a safe environment for the kids.  You're so eager to say that I DON'T have this type of information that you make an ass of yourself by NOT READING the threads you attempt to comment upon where these emails (that you claim simply CAN'T BE HAD) are already posted and have been for months.

Like I said, go back to your call center and handle some business you may be actually qualified to do.  You've been proven wrong time and again, yet you are singularly unable to disqualify anything I have said.  
"

Sorry, DJ, I consider myself very open minded but I cant believe what you say on this one.  I?m am sure there are plenty of people who believe you so you don?t need my backing to keep your ego afloat.  So where we left off was determining what type of back-up the school had now that there is no full time nurse.  I am not sure about Ga, but for high schools in other states they have traveling nurses who spend a day at each school and are on call for emergencies or utilize a local medical facility.  Does anyone know what other schools in the state do to handle this?
Does anyone know how far HLA is from the nearest medical facility? Or doctors office?  It would be nice to know how exposed these children are.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
Who Ive posted this information twice in the past 3 days regarding the distance that HLA is from medical facilities. I used to live on campus for 4 years. The school is 9 miles from the city limits of Dahlonega. The hospital is 10 miles from HLA's driveway. There are also several doctors offices in town and several dentists. The hospital has access to lifeflight helicopter, but in addition, the Army Ranger camp is 2 miles from HLA, and they have a medevac helicopter too. I would consider the school rural, but not "isolated". You can drive to town in 10 minutes.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 16:48:00, SHH wrote:

"Who Ive posted this information twice in the past 3 days regarding the distance that HLA is from medical facilities. I used to live on campus for 4 years. The school is 9 miles from the city limits of Dahlonega. The hospital is 10 miles from HLA's driveway. There are also several doctors offices in town and several dentists. The hospital has access to lifeflight helicopter, but in addition, the Army Ranger camp is 2 miles from HLA, and they have a medevac helicopter too. I would consider the school rural, but not "isolated". You can drive to town in 10 minutes."

Yes you did, I sort of spaced out I guess.  So it seems they are in line with some of the high schools which lack nurses (no better or no worse off).  But as you stated in one of your previous posts all schools in the state should have a nurse on site and I agree.

If costs are the main issue for the cut backs they could look into sharing a nurse with other schools in the area to help reduce the kids exposure or have a nurse from town travel in a few times per week.

These are some suggestions for any of the parents who may be calling HLA to inquire, they could pose these options.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Hi everyone....
 I have a half-brother at HLA. I will not say anymore about his id in case some from HLA monitor these boards. I want to help fight these people. I had a bad feeling about this place...and I hate it when I am right (I tend to be a Cassandra about impending disaster and the like).
  His mom is a well-meaning, but out of her depth parent who isn't dealing well with her own issues regarding a messy divorce with my father...who did more to screw my brother up than anything else. And yeah...some damn Ed Con talked her into it..even had my wife convinced. But now...with Ranger School grads (wearing Army green does not make you qualified to work with troubled teens who have enough trust and adjustment issues) and "Andersonville-Lite" for the kiddies, it's enough to make me see red. I want to help. I may be in NYC, but these folks have made war on my family by selling them a pack of lies, and I intend to see it through by seeing this place be brought down.

Tours l'Audace people!

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
Are you talking about Ridge Creek or HLA? There arent that many Army Ranger retirees at HLA. The Ridge Creek facility is a shorter term wilderness place. Is that what youre referring to?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »
Sorry, DJ, I consider myself very open minded but I cant believe what you say on this one.

Isn't it you that keeps saying "the proof's in the pudding"?  Well, eat up.

Sent: Sat 2/25/2006 9:57 PM
To: Nicole Fuglsang; Bill Gray Jr.; Len Buccellato; John McMillon; John McMillon; David Reifenberger; David Jordan; Mark Keith; Christy Jones
Subject: FW: HLA Student Profile.....
Nicole,
I can understand precisely why you said you do not want to continue to address my concerns over student safety and unethical practices on e-mail. However, there are several final points I want to make for the record.

(1) You stated with total certainty that two of the students referred to below received "significant financial aid because their families could not afford the HLA tuition." Upon my questioning the accuracy and veracity of your statement, you also said "I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA. I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly. I am the source of this information." The adamancy with which you state your position is compelling. However, it is totally false.

I went to Bill Gray's office at 4:30 Friday afternoon and asked him to personally check the financial records for the three students in question as a means to help me refresh my memory. He did so in my presence. None of these students received one cent of financial aid. (Jane Doe 1)?s family received the Ridge Creek rebate the first month she attended Hidden Lake Academy, rather than the third month as is normally the case. However, the amount of tuition paid by her family was exactly the same as any other family. There was no financial aid requested or granted to any of these three families, period. This raises the question in my mind as to why you so steadfastly insisted that you were right in spite of my urging you to check your facts.

The whole business of financial aid was, of course, a red herring designed to deflect the focus away from the point of my letter: that the safety of Hidden Lake Academy students is being compromised by the improper and unethical admission of totally inappropriate and dangerous students. As I noted, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the concerns I had raised. Just for the record, (John Doe 2)?s psychological evaluation, conducted and signed by Len Buccellato, includes a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder, Pedophilia, and Personality Disorder with Antisocial Features. I am still waiting for your response as to why this boy, as well as the others, was approved by Len Buccellato to attend Hidden Lake Academy.

(2) You are the Director of Public Relations for both Hidden Lake Academy and Ridge Creek, as well as Director of Admissions for both institutions. In this job, you are the public face and voice of both programs. It would stand to reason that we would want in this very important position someone whose integrity is above reproach, since you speak for both programs. The fact that you intentionally attempted to mislead, obfuscate, and deflect rather than address honestly my concerns regarding student safety and ethical placement is, in my opinion, an insult not just to me, but to everyone in either of these schools, students and staff alike, as well as the parents of students and the educational consultants who they hired to assist with placement.

On January 31, 2006, you sent out a notice to all staff, and perhaps others outside HLA, that the "new student riding program will be completely operational by February 1st, 2006". It was obvious to all with eyes that this was impossible, since it was nothing more than a small area of scraped dirt the day before. I sent a reply to you stating "This is exactly what gets us in trouble with parents and consultants." I never received a reply. The "riding program" is still in exactly the same shape as it was the day you sent the announcement... no horses, no program.

If this approach to "public relations" is condoned by management, then it is no wonder we are constantly losing both students and staff. It is wrong, dishonest, and shameful.

(3) I am still waiting for answers to the questions I raised with you regarding admissions policy. In my capacity as senior admissions coordinator, I have an ethical responsibility to the parents and educational consultants with whom I work to be able to assure them that their children and clients are safe in this environment and properly placed here according to their needs and our ability to successfully address those needs. I am requesting a face-to-face meeting with you and with Len Buccellato to assure me that policy will be changed and those crucial issues properly addressed. I am also requesting that David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources, also be present. Unless I am granted this meeting and in it given personal assurances by Len Buccellato that these concerns and others that I intend to raise will be immediately and honestly addressed, I have no choice but to tender my resignation in accordance with proceedures proscribed in the HLA Employee Handbook effective at close of business on March 15, 2006.

I am copying Len Buccellato, owner of HLA; Bill Grey, Director of Operations, HLA; John McMillon and Christy Jones, Director and Associate Director of Counseling for HLA, respectively, who you copied on your original e-mail; David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources; David Jordan, Director of Counseling for Ridge Creek; and Mark Keith, Director of Operations for Ridge Creek.
Sincerely,
Clarke Poole

Who, again, you can believe what you want, but you are wrong, 100% wrong.  Where do you think these emails came from?  Fell out of the sky?  How can I get information like this without it being "leaked" directly from the facility?

The fact of the matter is that there are some people there who believe the kids should recieve quality care and they have no confidence in the owner because he's made such a mess of the place.  Those people are willing to stick their neck out to force the issue, even if just by public opinion for the time being.  Let's suffice it to say that you really just have no idea on this one.

Maybe if you actually read the threads before you commented, you wouldn't be so silly.

Now go and eat your pudding.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »
If costs are the main issue for the cut backs they could look into sharing a nurse with other schools in the area to help reduce the kids exposure or have a nurse from town travel in a few times per week.

Now this is a constructive thought.

The question is, if you can see a common sense solution to a serious, potentially life-threatening problem, why can't the so-called "professionals" at HLA see this?

Makes ya wonder!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »
Dysfunktionjunktion
Familiar Face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I should add that I don't have kids. I really don't know anything about children since all I do is type on a keyboard. I tried to learn about kids at Hidden Lake. They were so cute- I just wanted to hug and kiss them all. My boss didn't like that. That is part of why I got fired.
Does anyone know of a job I can have?

What more is there to say??
 :cry2:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2006, 08:57:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 17:32:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

Sorry, DJ, I consider myself very open minded but I cant believe what you say on this one.

Isn't it you that keeps saying "the proof's in the pudding"?  Well, eat up.

Sent: Sat 2/25/2006 9:57 PM

To: Nicole Fuglsang; Bill Gray Jr.; Len Buccellato; John McMillon; John McMillon; David Reifenberger; David Jordan; Mark Keith; Christy Jones

Subject: FW: HLA Student Profile.....

Nicole,

I can understand precisely why you said you do not want to continue to address my concerns over student safety and unethical practices on e-mail. However, there are several final points I want to make for the record.

(1) You stated with total certainty that two of the students referred to below received "significant financial aid because their families could not afford the HLA tuition." Upon my questioning the accuracy and veracity of your statement, you also said "I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA. I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly. I am the source of this information." The adamancy with which you state your position is compelling. However, it is totally false.

I went to Bill Gray's office at 4:30 Friday afternoon and asked him to personally check the financial records for the three students in question as a means to help me refresh my memory. He did so in my presence. None of these students received one cent of financial aid. (Jane Doe 1)?s family received the Ridge Creek rebate the first month she attended Hidden Lake Academy, rather than the third month as is normally the case. However, the amount of tuition paid by her family was exactly the same as any other family. There was no financial aid requested or granted to any of these three families, period. This raises the question in my mind as to why you so steadfastly insisted that you were right in spite of my urging you to check your facts.

The whole business of financial aid was, of course, a red herring designed to deflect the focus away from the point of my letter: that the safety of Hidden Lake Academy students is being compromised by the improper and unethical admission of totally inappropriate and dangerous students. As I noted, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the concerns I had raised. Just for the record, (John Doe 2)?s psychological evaluation, conducted and signed by Len Buccellato, includes a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder, Pedophilia, and Personality Disorder with Antisocial Features. I am still waiting for your response as to why this boy, as well as the others, was approved by Len Buccellato to attend Hidden Lake Academy.

(2) You are the Director of Public Relations for both Hidden Lake Academy and Ridge Creek, as well as Director of Admissions for both institutions. In this job, you are the public face and voice of both programs. It would stand to reason that we would want in this very important position someone whose integrity is above reproach, since you speak for both programs. The fact that you intentionally attempted to mislead, obfuscate, and deflect rather than address honestly my concerns regarding student safety and ethical placement is, in my opinion, an insult not just to me, but to everyone in either of these schools, students and staff alike, as well as the parents of students and the educational consultants who they hired to assist with placement.

On January 31, 2006, you sent out a notice to all staff, and perhaps others outside HLA, that the "new student riding program will be completely operational by February 1st, 2006". It was obvious to all with eyes that this was impossible, since it was nothing more than a small area of scraped dirt the day before. I sent a reply to you stating "This is exactly what gets us in trouble with parents and consultants." I never received a reply. The "riding program" is still in exactly the same shape as it was the day you sent the announcement... no horses, no program.

If this approach to "public relations" is condoned by management, then it is no wonder we are constantly losing both students and staff. It is wrong, dishonest, and shameful.

(3) I am still waiting for answers to the questions I raised with you regarding admissions policy. In my capacity as senior admissions coordinator, I have an ethical responsibility to the parents and educational consultants with whom I work to be able to assure them that their children and clients are safe in this environment and properly placed here according to their needs and our ability to successfully address those needs. I am requesting a face-to-face meeting with you and with Len Buccellato to assure me that policy will be changed and those crucial issues properly addressed. I am also requesting that David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources, also be present. Unless I am granted this meeting and in it given personal assurances by Len Buccellato that these concerns and others that I intend to raise will be immediately and honestly addressed, I have no choice but to tender my resignation in accordance with proceedures proscribed in the HLA Employee Handbook effective at close of business on March 15, 2006.

I am copying Len Buccellato, owner of HLA; Bill Grey, Director of Operations, HLA; John McMillon and Christy Jones, Director and Associate Director of Counseling for HLA, respectively, who you copied on your original e-mail; David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources; David Jordan, Director of Counseling for Ridge Creek; and Mark Keith, Director of Operations for Ridge Creek.

Sincerely,

Clarke Poole

Who, again, you can believe what you want, but you are wrong, 100% wrong.  Where do you think these emails came from?  Fell out of the sky?  How can I get information like this without it being "leaked" directly from the facility?

The fact of the matter is that there are some people there who believe the kids should recieve quality care and they have no confidence in the owner because he's made such a mess of the place.  Those people are willing to stick their neck out to force the issue, even if just by public opinion for the time being.  Let's suffice it to say that you really just have no idea on this one.

Maybe if you actually read the threads before you commented, you wouldn't be so silly.

Now go and eat your pudding.
"

I am still not buying it, no offense, anyone could have written it and/or changed dialog etc.  HLA, I am sure, is monitoring this site from time to time and will see what is posted and figure out in a heart beat whats going on.  I know companies 10 times their size that could figure out who it is in a second.  I am not saying you wrote it, but it doesnt add up to me, it doesnt read right.  It really doesnt matter anyway.  It doesnt change anything with me either way

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 17:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hi everyone....

I have a half-brother at HLA. I will not say anymore about his id in case some from HLA monitor these boards. I want to help fight these people. I had a bad feeling about this place...and I hate it when I am right (I tend to be a Cassandra about impending disaster and the like).

His mom is a well-meaning, but out of her depth parent who isn't dealing well with her own issues regarding a messy divorce with my father...who did more to screw my brother up than anything else. And yeah...some damn Ed Con talked her into it..even had my wife convinced. But now...with Ranger School grads (wearing Army green does not make you qualified to work with troubled teens who have enough trust and adjustment issues) and "Andersonville-Lite" for the kiddies, it's enough to make me see red. I want to help. I may be in NYC, but these folks have made war on my family by selling them a pack of lies, and I intend to see it through by seeing this place be brought down.

Tours l'Audace people!"

Hey. Welcome.
You kinda jumped in in the middle of a troll war... sorry.  I'm going to start a new thread and repost your message under "Half-brother at HLA"
Deborah-- moderator

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-05-31 19:26 ]
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2006, 11:40:00 PM »

On 2006-05-31 19:05:00, Deborah wrote:

"

On 2006-05-31 17:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hi everyone....

Tours l'Audace people!"

Hey. Welcome.

You kinda jumped in in the middle of a troll war... sorry.  I'm going to start a new thread and repost your message under "Half-brother at HLA"

Deborah-- moderator
[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-05-31 19:26 ]"

Unbelievable!!! From here on in, I expect even more random additions and deletions with respect to other people's posts.  
Deb as a "moderator"?  Talk about the fox guarding the chicken coop!!
 :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
Good-bye and good-night!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2006, 12:51:00 AM »
Ottawa,
Did you notice this:

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-05-31 19:26 ]

If I change/edit a post that line will appear... so much for your paranoid imaginings that your posts had been altered.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700