Author Topic: Rats are scurrying....  (Read 29764 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »
I am still not buying it, no offense, anyone could have written it and/or changed dialog etc. HLA, I am sure, is monitoring this site from time to time and will see what is posted and figure out in a heart beat whats going on. I know companies 10 times their size that could figure out who it is in a second. I am not saying you wrote it, but it doesnt add up to me, it doesnt read right. It really doesnt matter anyway. It doesnt change anything with me either way

Nothing changes anything for you in any way.  Kids abused, raped, tortured, killed...you don't care.  You could have all the evidence in the world that proves the abuse and you'd still say the same things.  Why don't you just cut to the chase and admit that you don't care how children are treated at these places and no amount of evidence means anything to you?  You are a dyed-in-the-wool program supporter that blindly supports any program even if kids are raped, beaten or killed in their custody.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  Of course those whose hypocrisy has no bounds are generally not susceptible to shame.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »
On 2006-06-01 05:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I am still not buying it, no offense, anyone could have written it and/or changed dialog etc. HLA, I am sure, is monitoring this site from time to time and will see what is posted and figure out in a heart beat whats going on. I know companies 10 times their size that could figure out who it is in a second. I am not saying you wrote it, but it doesnt add up to me, it doesnt read right. It really doesnt matter anyway. It doesnt change anything with me either way

Nothing changes anything for you in any way.  Kids abused, raped, tortured, killed...you don't care.  You could have all the evidence in the world that proves the abuse and you'd still say the same things.  Why don't you just cut to the chase and admit that you don't care how children are treated at these places and no amount of evidence means anything to you?  You are a dyed-in-the-wool program supporter that blindly supports any program even if kids are raped, beaten or killed in their custody.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  Of course those whose hypocrisy has no bounds are generally not susceptible to shame."

Hmmmm,  Seems like you know me pretty well, thanks for the personal assessment.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2006, 11:05:00 AM »
I've read your posts.  It applies.  Evidence means nothing to you.  Thanks for at least admitting it.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
On 2006-06-01 08:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've read your posts.  It applies.  Evidence means nothing to you.  Thanks for at least admitting it."

DJ-
 Why are you posting as Anon now?  Did you forget which alter-ego you are now?  I'll bet you are Karen and Anne too...that way you can counter argue yourself since you have NO LIFE...

Oh, I shouldn't have said that- you and Deb might post my LAN or my address or even my name.  Oh, or you could just call me your "personal troll".  Please don't flatter yourself and put "personal" in there.  

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
Please don't flatter yourself and put "personal" in there.

Yeah, that's true.  You're not only my personal troll.  That's not fair.  You're Julie's, Deb's and mine.  Not to mention Son of Serbia...

I have only one login name and I use it - take a lesson there.  

Try as you might to make me into "Karen" or "Anne" it ain't so.  You've also accused Deb of being both of them.  She isn't either.  Honestly, I don't know who they are, nor do I care.  

It is funny to watch you struggle with trying to figure it out though.  I think it upsets you that we know who you are and "bag or no bag" you can't hide, although you desperately would like to do so.

What's wrong?  You don't like getting trolled?  If not, why do you do it to so many others?  

Personally I think you are lonely and sad and need this sort of attention. Anyway, have fun trolling!

-Arnold Schopenhauer
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

"I've read your posts.  It applies.  Evidence means nothing to you.  Thanks for at least admitting it."

Wow, fast reader !!  Glad to see you made an informed assessment, before judging someone.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
On 2006-06-01 08:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

DJ-

Why are you posting as Anon now?  Did you forget which alter-ego you are now?  I'll bet you are Karen and Anne too...that way you can counter argue yourself since you have NO LIFE...

Oh, I shouldn't have said that- you and Deb might post my LAN or my address or even my name.  Oh, or you could just call me your "personal troll".  Please don't flatter yourself and put "personal" in there.  "

Does HLA condone your participation here? Does your job description include posting on internet forums?

In the interest of accountability, why not register a user name so others know who's thougts/opinions they are reading? If that's too much trouble, I'd be happy to have your post tied to a username. No response might be considered agreement.

You have no better opportunity to address questions that have been posed about HLA, to participate in a constructive way. Clearly that is not why you're here.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
If that was the case, then you just gave me that attention...didn't you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
DJ is the victim of a huge ego problem. He needs to believe that everyone is focused solely on him and the crap that he dumps onto the internet.  This is why he promotes the image of having all these trolls.  A troll, by his definition, is anyone that dares to hold an opinion different from his and isn't forthcoming with their identity.  He assigns an identity to these posters, though, so he can intimidate others into leaving the forum or not posting a differing opinion.  He uses old information and bullying tactics to shove his views down everyone's throats and try to give the impression that his wishes and opinions are actually facts.
DJ has some real issues- probably the combination of a huge inferiority complex and serious anger problems.  Clear issues with females, since he continues to believe his so-called trolls are females and I happen to know this is not the case.  
We feel sorry for you, big guy. I hope you are seeing your very own mental health professional.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
Baby needs ATTENTION!  Give baby ATTENTION!

:lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
On 2006-06-01 10:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"DJ is the victim of a huge ego problem. He needs to believe that everyone is focused solely on him and the crap that he dumps onto the internet.  This is why he promotes the image of having all these trolls.  A troll, by his definition, is anyone that dares to hold an opinion different from his and isn't forthcoming with their identity.  He assigns an identity to these posters, though, so he can intimidate others into leaving the forum or not posting a differing opinion.  He uses old information and bullying tactics to shove his views down everyone's throats and try to give the impression that his wishes and opinions are actually facts.
DJ has some real issues- probably the combination of a huge inferiority complex and serious anger problems.  Clear issues with females, since he continues to believe his so-called trolls are females and I happen to know this is not the case.  
We feel sorry for you, big guy. I hope you are seeing your very own mental health professional."

Bravo, well said... :nworthy:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::

:lol:

ME! ME!  Pay attention to ME!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
You have no better opportunity to address questions that have been posed about HLA, to participate in a constructive way. Clearly that is not why you're here.

No, sadly the HLA staffers that post here cannot defend their actions or their treatment of the kids.

All that's left for them is to spew vitriol and hope their next check clears so they can pay their doctor bills.

Here's what I don't understand:  They suffer low wages, unpaid overtime, arrogant overbearing management, no medical insurance and wondering if there will even be a "next" paycheck (much less if it will clear the bank), but they lash out at survivors and critics.

Take a look around you, people.  The writing is on the wall, only for some reason you can't read it.  

Why don't you take issue with the people who are shafting you at every turn?  Too gutless?  Can't get a job anywhere else?  Why?

You should thank your lucky stars you're up in the mountains of Georgia working in La-La Land.  You wouldn't last a New York minute where I live.  That's a fact.  Feeble-minded, spineless weaklings aren't suffered lightly in the real world.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »
Deliverance!
:evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »
Dysfunction Junction is an oxygen thief.