Author Topic: Rats are scurrying....  (Read 29651 times)

Offline Badpuppy

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
I don't get it Mr. Who. Why are you supporting less service for the kids? In the past you have agreed that kids would better served with more and better qualified staff. Your credability as a party interested in the welfare and treatment of young residents is damaged when you proffer the argument that a diminution of vital service is acceptable.[ This Message was edited by: Badpuppy on 2006-05-30 17:15 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
Steve? I typed something here and changed my mind...Let me just say this.....your story is incorrect about the nurse. Check your own posts on here and youll see what Im talking about. YOuve got 2 people mixed up.

[ This Message was edited by: SHH on 2006-05-30 17:55 ]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »
On 2006-05-30 17:14:00, Badpuppy wrote:

"I don't get it Mr. Who. Why are you supporting less service for the kids? In the past you have agreed that kids would better served with more and better qualified staff. Your credability as a party interested in the welfare and treatment of young residents is damaged when you proffer the argument that a diminution of vital service is acceptable.[ This Message was edited by: Badpuppy on 2006-05-30 17:15 ]"

I do and I believe one should always take the high road.  I don?t believe that these schools are in the business to harm children and that they wake up each morning and say ?Lets damage some kids and put their lives in jeopardy?.  I believe many of these schools can really help kids and put them back on track.  Some places may be misguided and have harmful portions to their programs.  But the kids would be better served if we can improve the system, push for oversight and state regulations.  Better define the types of kids who would benefit from them and keep others away.
There are many regular posters on fornits who could care less about the kids and are only here for their own personal war against some specific people they use to work with and are using the kids as means to that end.  
Why is it so critical to have a dentist on staff?  Why is this a major issue, because they care about the kids?  I think we both know the real reason.  How many other schools have dentists?  Are the kids being put in harms way because of this?
When HLA lost their nurse,  some people wanted to use this as a means to get parents to remove their kids from HLA and maybe they succeeded in a few but probably not.  But did they stop to think about the kids still there?  What process was in place for them?  Was the receptionist qualified?  What does state regulations suggest?  What is being done for them?  When I brought up these questions I received nothing but resistance and immature baiting,  no one cared.  Debrorah seemed to care and was able to locate some state requirements and statistics which did support that a nurse was needed to meet states guidelines and also indicated that having a receptionist hand out meds was not all that uncommon.  This did not sit too well with those who wanted the school to look bad not help the kids.

I think the kids could end up being the losers from these personal wars.  There is so much energy and passion here that if focused in the right way could really do some good for some of these children.

Anyway, just an observation, I?ll step down now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »
Good post, Who.  You are right- the outrage on this forum is not about saving kids, but about everyone's personal agenda.  Steve (DJ) is pissed at HLA, Deborah is pissed because her kid got sent to HLA against her wishes..... it's all their own little personal battle.  If they picked the wrong color paint to paint the front doorway at HLA, DJ would want the place closed down.  It's all crap.

Oh-those of you who think Who is a man are nuts. It is a distinctly feminine writing style.  That's fine, but this is not a male. Good points, Who.
:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
And you're another sockpuppet. Again.

TheWho has nothing but raw denial to go on, as DJ is owning his ass from here to Nantucket.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
DJ owning someone's ass?  THAT is the funniest post on this whole forum.  DJ is a pompous, disgruntled former employee who does nothing but toot his own horn and embarrass himself. He has probably done more to HELP Hidden Lake than anyone in the country. His views are so absurd that no one pays any attention.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »
On 2006-05-30 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Good post, Who.  You are right- the outrage on this forum is not about saving kids, but about everyone's personal agenda.  Steve (DJ) is pissed at HLA, Deborah is pissed because her kid got sent to HLA against her wishes..... it's all their own little personal battle.  If they picked the wrong color paint to paint the front doorway at HLA, DJ would want the place closed down.  It's all crap.

Oh-those of you who think Who is a man are nuts. It is a distinctly feminine writing style.  That's fine, but this is not a male. Good points, Who."

Karen,
My son wouldn't have been placed against my wishes had the HLA rep not collaborated with my ex and perjured herself in court. I realize it's next to impossible for a mother who boards her children to understand another's pain of loosing two years with a child unnecessarily. Or the shock and pain of hearing that my neighbor was killed due to medical neglect in a wilderness program. Or to understand the pain and embarrassment in my friend's eyes when she told me of her grandson's molestation in a program. Or the pain in my friend's heart and tears streaming down her face as she recounted that being raped by a trucker was less traumatic than the program her mommy dearest sent her to.

I am entitled to be outraged when I feel it.
I'm entitled to be pissed about what happened to me and my son, but that is not the sole reason I'm here. This industry has hurt many people close to me. Your opinion of me is just so insignificant and you're hardly the person to assign judgement.

Direct your frustration elsewhere. I am not your impersonator, I don't do 'research' on you, and I made no false statements about Carlbrook. I know you're desperate to figure this out, but it's not me.

As far as Who's gender, S/he claimed to be Alan Newman of Newton with a big penis. Did you hear that from the horses mouth?

So, Who's a female, a natural blonde from Mass who is/was friendly with Rudy Bentz. Hmm.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
Sorry, Deb. Not Karen, not female. Guess again.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »
Are you kidding!!! You have friends on the inside {who know everything) and they conveniently hit the ?Reply all button? (by accident) on the issue that I happen to challenge you on, wow, DJ you do go to extremes to win an argument.

Have you read any of the other threads, Who?  You are completely WRONG AGAIN.  How do you think I have an entire email string from several management personnel detailing the fact HLA has had pedophiles/rapists/sociopaths, etc on campus.

Give it a rest.  I posted those emails in their entirety when people like you were saying the same things you're saying now.  Go back and read before you act like even more of a dummy.

To answer your question: YES, I do have people on the "inside" who are willing to provide information to force HLA to provide adequate services and a safe environment for the kids.  You're so eager to say that I DON'T have this type of information that you make an ass of yourself by NOT READING the threads you attempt to comment upon where these emails (that you claim simply CAN'T BE HAD) are already posted and have been for months.

Like I said, go back to your call center and handle some business you may be actually qualified to do.  You've been proven wrong time and again, yet you are singularly unable to disqualify anything I have said.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »
On 2006-05-30 17:44:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve? I typed something here and changed my mind...Let me just say this.....your story is incorrect about the nurse. Check your own posts on here and youll see what Im talking about. YOuve got 2 people mixed up.

[ This Message was edited by: SHH on 2006-05-30 17:55 ]"

Yes, you're right.  Sorry.  The emails I have reviewed were in regard to Pam G.  However, the same person who provided that information gave me the information regarding the nurse.  I stand corrected on the documentation, but not the fact that she was willingly let go (along with the entire healthcare staff/program) without a replacement and with no plan to make a replacement in the future.

Once more, it's wrong, unethical and negligent to have no healthcare staff avaialble on a campus where violent assaults, suicide attempts  and rapes have happened.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »
Last post is mine.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »
On 2006-05-31 04:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sorry, Deb. Not Karen, not female. Guess again. "

You're big on programs. Every consider Liars Anonymous, Imposters Anonymous?
Not proud of your rude comments? Afraid some struggling parent might read your rude comments and question your integrity. Remember, pretentiousness kills.  :skull:
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
Come on, Deb. You have the IP addresses. You know who I am. Seems like YOU are the liar.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »
On 2006-05-31 05:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Come on, Deb. You have the IP addresses. You know who I am. Seems like YOU are the liar."

Instead of arguing about who you are, why not just allow all your posts to be strung together?

Then this silly game will be all over and everyone will know where they stand.

Since you're not embarrassed about anything and have always taken the high road, you'll have no problem with linking all of your posts, right?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
On 2006-05-31 05:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Come on, Deb. You have the IP addresses. You know who I am. Seems like YOU are the liar."

As a matter of fact:
RandomWalk
Member # 3697

posted April 20, 2006 07:09 PM                        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would recommend that you NOT listen to anything Katfish has to say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 532 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 71.224.164.140 |  

RandomWalk
Member # 3697

posted April 21, 2006 06:03 AM                        
Katfish and Nihilanthic are anti-program zealots who wandered over to this forum to convince everyone that all programs are bad and should be strictly regulated. Katfish is a little more subtle than Nihilanthic.
Just warning you- these are NOT parents who are here to support you in your efforts with your teen. They are here to shame you if you choose a residential placement.
Posts: 532 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 71.224.164.140 |  

Karen,
Why are you opposed to programs being stictly regulated?