Author Topic: Rats are scurrying....  (Read 29654 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »
On 2006-05-31 05:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-05-31 05:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Come on, Deb. You have the IP addresses. You know who I am. Seems like YOU are the liar."

Instead of arguing about who you are, why not just allow all your posts to be strung together?

Then this silly game will be all over and everyone will know where they stand.

Since you're not embarrassed about anything and have always taken the high road, you'll have no problem with linking all of your posts, right?"

Ditto. That can be taken care of today, if you like. Be responsible and accountable. Isn't that the mantra?

You could even pick your username. What do you say?

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-05-31 06:30 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »
On 2006-05-30 19:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"His (DJ's) views are so absurd that no one pays any attention."

You do.  You read every word with rapt attention. Not only that, but you go as far as to impersonate me, comment upon everything I say and follow me from thread to thread, forum to forum.

For somebody as "insignificant" as I am, you sure invest a LOT of energy in keeping tabs on everything I do.

Ever thought about, perhaps, getting a life and finding something to do with yourself?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
Now THAT is funny. Only a precious few around here are allowed to call Fornits their life.  Anyone else showing up, of course, has no life.
 :evil:

Offline Dysfunktionjunktion

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
I OWN this thread and only I am allowed to claim it as MY LIFE.  Anyone who disagrees with me or Deborah (she is my Assistant)is known as KARENINDALLAS.  There are no other people who would DARE to disagree with me, so they are ALL my one troll who I have named KareninDallas.  Only Deborah, RobertBruce and I are allowed to insult people and claim to be omnipotent on matters HLA related (and in my case, on ALL programs).  

Do not cross me, or you too will be named KareninDallas.  Deborah and I will expose you and punish you.

I have a life. It is fornits. I am a mental health professional and I RULE this forum.
 :silly:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
I take that as a No, you aren't ready to be 'responsible and accountable' for the comments you make and behaviors you assign to others.

I also take it that you're not here to contribute to the discussion, but to distract.

What is your position on the industry being strictly regulated? How could that possibly not be in the kids best interest?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
On 2006-05-31 07:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now THAT is funny. Only a precious few around here are allowed to call Fornits their life.  Anyone else showing up, of course, has no life."

No, anyone else who uses Fornits for the sole and only purpose of trolling (like Carlbrook Troll Mom who can't even control herself when she's on a trip away from home - she MUST TROLL - it's a sickness).

Some of the people here present the facts and inform the public of the state of the situation at HLA.  Others are here only to mess with people and serve no purpose.  That's the difference. I've yet to see any of you even attempt to refute the points, you only prattle on with insults and distractions.  

Let's face it, you know nothing about HLA and can't discuss it intelligently, so you spend eight or ten hours a day trolling.  I thought you said you "have a life"?  With no job and your kids locked up in a program, I can see how you'd be looking for something meaningful to do with your time.  

Carlbrook Troll Mom is in love with me.  She obsesses about me constantly and cannot help the obsessive thoughts and compulsive actions surrounding her desire for me (she sends me dirty PM's, too).

"Imitation (even poor) is the highest form of flattery."

You're so sweet, Carlbrook Troll Mom.  Thanks for checking in...

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-05-31 09:09 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

On 2006-05-31 07:44:00, Dysfunktionjunktion wrote:

"I OWN this thread and only I am allowed to claim it as MY LIFE.  Anyone who disagrees with me or Deborah (she is my Assistant)is known as KARENINDALLAS.  There are no other people who would DARE to disagree with me, so they are ALL my one troll who I have named KareninDallas.  Only Deborah, RobertBruce and I are allowed to insult people and claim to be omnipotent on matters HLA related (and in my case, on ALL programs).  
Do not cross me, or you too will be named KareninDallas.  Deborah and I will expose you and punish you.
I have a life. It is fornits. I am a mental health professional and I RULE this forum."

Dysfunktionjunktion-- what about the rest of us: the Carlsbrook mom, me (Ottawa) and the dozens of others who the original,unimproved DJ has insulted?

Insulted, and I might add, threatened and pontificated against with his repetitious straw-men-oh-so-superior arguments?

Don't we get special-DJ-troll status too, even a disturbed person like DJ must realize that his trool is really different people. I mean maybe only a handful of people on this earth would dare defy somebody as brilliant as him, but that's still more than just one isn't it?

Now my post will very likely to elicit two things:
1) Deb (that old lard-laden Southern biscuit) will lumber in, painstakingly trying to sound like she's got a clue.  Probably she'll start going on about IP addresses (presumably procured through some unimaginable act or other from Antigen/Eudora).

Or maybe a li'l rant about how many posts various people have made (which for any of these web rats is really like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?)

2) Robert will say something unintelligible and/or inane.

3) DJ (or perhaps a convenient and sudden anon) will start posting IP addresses, phone numbers and satellite maps of people's houses. Cuz everybody here knows that's cool, original and scary.

Oh well.

One is struck by how nothing changes here, the same arguments, the same outcomes, the same stale old one-note-piano regulars.  You only really see it in true perspective by going away for some time and coming back to it.

Hence people like DJ and Deb have no perspective at all.

But getting back to you Dysfunktionjunktion: looking through your early posts: cudos on the  priceless satire about DJ as the unappreciated counselor who loved his little charges so much that HLA ditched him.

I also noticed that especially when you first appeared on the scene the real DJ would always get real scarce real fast. Like right off the thread and on to another.

Not even an attempt at refutation except of course through his minions.  

What's that about? It isn't like Steve can usually refrain from some specious insult when crossed at all. And you've crossed him real good.

So is it just that he knows it's pretty hopeless to fight back against well-done satire?

Or is there something that he thinks you're holding back in your satire of him that scares the bejeezus out of him and runs him off when you appear on the scene?

I'll be checkin' out now (those of us with lives must, you know) but definitely will be checkin' in in the future for Dysfunktion's next episode!
 :cry2:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
Uh-oh...  Annie's getting a little jealous of all the attention Karen gets.  Don't cry, Annie.  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::

:lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »
Who are you? And why are you bothering with all your dribble? These are good people...selfless,
unlike you..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2006, 03:26:00 PM »
Intelligent and well said.  Thank you. :nworthy:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
On 2006-05-31 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who are you? And why are you bothering with all your dribble? These are good people...selfless,

unlike you.."

Unfortunately, you're not going to get anywhere with that type of talk.  This lady is the ultimate self-centered bully.

Read her thread and see what people who actually know her have to say about her.  She really needs help.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »
She is whacked..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
Your mom is whacked

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
Is that all you have to say?  How do you know it is this Annie person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
if you read Ottawa's posts you'll be able to identify her too, without the benefit of any IP address. she and karen are poster parents for the industry.