Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 718933 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1425 on: August 29, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »
Aaron has never been anything but nice to me. Dont know that I like him or otherise. Never met him

what part of this did you not get ?
I have no beef with Aaron
I will correct Aaron's statement however.. I didnt return to Fornits untill well into the 30th or so page. I was also gone from here for many years prior to that. It was not by accident. Marky has been here a long time spewing hate and bile. Lying and stealing. Using his many screen names to accomplish ...... Marky.. what is it you have been trying to accomplish here for 8 years ?
This started (at least for me) as a movement to shut down Elan. It became personalwhen Marky violated my privacy. Since having his half dozen "Hate Sites" removed.. He has been throwing this tantrum. He used to have a partner,or should I say,he used to use Sharon,and get her all riled up. But now that Sharon has some life challenges,she no longer participates,and see's Marky for what you are. Felice appears to have jumped on this bandwagon as well (with her other screen names) which is really kinda sad. She is a woman whom I have cared for a long time. but she is not herself anymore.
I see you have capitalized,and used her up too Marky
Seriously dude
You should seek help
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 29, 2010, 10:52:25 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Aaron has never been anything but nice to me. Dont know that I like him or otherise. Never met him

what part of this did you not get ?
I have no beef with Aaron
I will correct Aaron's statement however.. I didnt return to Fornits untill well into the 30th or so page. I was also gone from here for many years prior to that. It was not by accident. Marky has been here a long time spewing hate and bile. Lying and stealing. Using his many screen names to accomplish ...... Marky.. what is it you have been trying to accomplish here for 8 years ?
This started (at least for me) as a movement to shut down Elan. It became personalwhen Marky violated my privacy. Since having his half dozen "Hate Sites" removed.. He has been throwing this tantrum. He used to have a partner,or should I say,he used to use Sharon,and get her all riled up. But now that Sharon has some life challenges,she no longer participates,and see's Marky for what you are. Felice appears to have jumped on this bandwagon as well (with her other screen names) which is really kinda sad. She is a woman whom I have cared for a long time. but she is not herself anymore.
I see you have capitalized,and used her up too Marky
Seriously dude
You should seek help

Don't blame me Farty, because Sharon and Felice escaped, I just showed them the door, and so did many others. Don't discount them for moron's , they are far from that. And can think on their own. As far as leading poor Sharon astray, That didn't stop you from stalking her, and her family, and the many threats and embarrassing statements you made to her. How about she shouldn't be raising dogs much less kid's statement,And then you call her with humble concern, :rofl:  :rofl: , She thought it was funny too,

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 29, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
-----
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 12:05:00 PM by photo man »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 29, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
Marky oh Marky
Tell the truth now Marky
I didnt stalk anyone. Who said anything about being a moron?
This is all part of the same sick game that you like to play because.... Could you tell us why you play this game Marky ?
I said many things to Sharon that I regret. I would like to think,at the very least,we are beyond that. Maybe I am being "played". If that was to be the truth,its ok. In my heart,I know that my intentions are good. I am at peace with Sharon.
Felice is a different kind of tragey that again you know nothing about,but will exploit as you see fit.
Perhaps if you stopped playing the fool. This could be the last page in this thread. However its far from over,as you will learn shortly. These are not threats Marky. This is a done deal. This game is over.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 29, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »
Marky oh Marky
Tell the truth now Marky
I didnt stalk anyone. Who said anything about being a moron?
This is all part of the same sick game that you like to play because.... Could you tell us why you play this game Marky ?
I said many things to Sharon that I regret. I would like to think,at the very least,we are beyond that. Maybe I am being "played". If that was to be the truth,its ok. In my heart,I know that my intentions are good. I am at peace with Sharon.
Felice is a different kind of tragey that again you know nothing about,but will exploit as you see fit.
Perhaps if you stopped playing the fool. This could be the last page in this thread. However its far from over,as you will learn shortly. These are not threats Marky. This is a done deal. This game is over.

Hey Farty when I see this guy filling up his pool, and the song with it, well I think of you Buddy- :cheers:  :cheers:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... J__vpBn2sA

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 29, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »
We are SO much alike Marky
I was just thinking about you as well
Then I wiped and flushed you
the words,phrases and communications from a 50 yr old illiterete lonely little boy
How very impressive Marky
Grow up

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 29, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »
We are SO much alike Marky
I was just thinking about you as well
Then I wiped and flushed you
the words,phrases and communications from a 50 yr old illiterete lonely little boy
How very impressive Marky
Grow up

I can imagine every time your ass-hole swells, you think of me or one of my  many screen names, We have handed you your ass so many times

So you didn't like the video,?? I figured it sized you up petty good, :beat:  :beat:

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
ELAN Danny
« Reply #1432 on: August 29, 2010, 07:11:21 PM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31001

Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "WTF2"
He's talking about Mary O's book oh and she's alive and well!

No she is not, you disrespectful dumbass, ya know what Mary Gonzalas Wicklander, your a phony fuck if there ever was one.
How in the hell did I ever know Mary O'Brien, please help me. She doesn't even know me. She doesn't even have her years at Elan right or where she was. If she was in Elan 2a I would have trouble knowing her, I have asked two other Directors who were there at the time she was and they don't remember her being there that long. I really don't care either way.

The Mary O'Brian that came to Elan after me, that I knew was at E-3 then transferred to E-4 because she split, I then had transferred to E-7 in middle part of 78, was then transferred back to E-4 after I left because she ran again, which everyone I know seems to remember.

I am not making fun of this at all but what I find despicable is the way Matt and yourself are flaunting this girl around who obviously has issues and using her to prove some obscure sick point to discredit me. Matt and yourself would know her, Matt would know her better naturally because as she has stated she was in Waterford, Me. most of her time.

Mary Wicklander as I told you in a PM on the Elan Alumni Site, your a piece of shit along with Matt, for dragging me into this stupid charade.

"He's talking about Mary O's book", No dumbass I am talking about Wayne K. book he is publishing in 2012. This is what I mean, you have no idea what the fuck your talking about, hence your user name WTF?????

Please, in the future sleazebag, leave me out of your sick twisted shit. I am sure your Elan buddies can appease you.
WOW!!!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: ELAN Danny
« Reply #1433 on: August 29, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31001

Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "WTF2"
He's talking about Mary O's book oh and she's alive and well!

No she is not, you disrespectful dumbass, ya know what Mary Gonzalas Wicklander, your a phony fuck if there ever was one.
How in the hell did I ever know Mary O'Brien, please help me. She doesn't even know me. She doesn't even have her years at Elan right or where she was. If she was in Elan 2a I would have trouble knowing her, I have asked two other Directors who were there at the time she was and they don't remember her being there that long. I really don't care either way.

The Mary O'Brian that came to Elan after me, that I knew was at E-3 then transferred to E-4 because she split, I then had transferred to E-7 in middle part of 78, was then transferred back to E-4 after I left because she ran again, which everyone I know seems to remember.

I am not making fun of this at all but what I find despicable is the way Matt and yourself are flaunting this girl around who obviously has issues and using her to prove some obscure sick point to discredit me. Matt and yourself would know her, Matt would know her better naturally because as she has stated she was in Waterford, Me. most of her time.

Mary Wicklander as I told you in a PM on the Elan Alumni Site, your a piece of shit along with Matt, for dragging me into this stupid charade.

"He's talking about Mary O's book", No dumbass I am talking about Wayne K. book he is publishing in 2012. This is what I mean, you have no idea what the fuck your talking about, hence your user name WTF?????

Please, in the future sleazebag, leave me out of your sick twisted shit. I am sure your Elan buddies can appease you.

Mary O, was there with me in 74-75 and then I believe she stayed there longer, She was pretty beat around there and went threw hell. I don't know if she had any issues, but she was very shy and meek, and they drove her, like a stolen car. I felt very bed for her, and the abuses none of us could stop while we were there.I have heard she wrote a book or had a hand in it, I don't know, But Mary O'Brian was and is a very nice girl, :rocker:  :rocker:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 29, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
Hey Farty just listen to it again, I think you misunderstood. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... J__vpBn2sA

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 29, 2010, 07:50:41 PM »
I see your lurking around Farty, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 29, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »
Oh Marky
Yer such a genius... I never open a link provided by you. I am sure its something vile,and childish. Kinda like the last 60 pages of drivel that you've written. You really are deteriorating fast. (Not sure I spelled that right,but you would never know)
Dont you have anything to do but sit here all night and whine about Arty ?
How pathetic
I am waiting to see a band tonight. You should come.Its just down the street.
Will buy ya your 1st beer

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 29, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »
Oh Marky
Yer such a genius... I never open a link provided by you. I am sure its something vile,and childish. Kinda like the last 60 pages of drivel that you've written. You really are deteriorating fast. (Not sure I spelled that right,but you would never know)
Dont you have anything to do but sit here all night and whine about Arty ?
How pathetic
I am waiting to see a band tonight. You should come.Its just down the street.
Will buy ya your 1st beer

Thanks , but Blarney's is too hot and buggy.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 29, 2010, 07:58:32 PM »
fArt are you sucking b balls cock this evening? You know you love to swallow 8 balls he/she juice because you are a snowballing homosexual. How about them turd suasages? Eat any? :roflmao: fArt is the only pedophile out there that likes to eat his fecal matter and also grills it! ::puke::
Here's to ya fella  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: August 29, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »
ART fuck you.  WOW!!!   ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::
WOW!!!