Author Topic: Night, John Boy!  (Read 12812 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2007, 09:25:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Not questioning, Robert, correcting.  I was simply pointing out a mistake common to those who have not completed a proper High School English class.  In addition, I am certain that "Irregardless" is acceptable here.  However, I believe that you will discover, if and when you decide to further your education, that it is not acceptable in an academic paper, or as part of an intelligent dialog.  [/i]

Ha,Ha,Ha,
 :cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »
Your Webster quote proved me correct.  Read further before you post, Robert.  "use REGARDLESS instead"....This is foolish.  I apologize for attempting to help you.  This is all that you have.  Who am I to intrude on your delusion... Farewell.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »
Take care lap dog. I know youve got a busy white trash night ahead of you. Plenty of Jerry Springer episodes, trying to seduce your sister, and a tall glass of Kool Aid to wash it all down afterwards.

Whenever you get back though learn to read a little closer.

The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word

Ask for help if you need it son. No shame in that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2007, 07:49:03 AM »
Not questioning, Robert, correcting.  I was simply pointing out a mistake common to those who have not completed a proper High School English class.  In addition, I am certain that "Irregardless" is acceptable here.  However, I believe that you will discover, if and when you decide to further your education, that it is not acceptable in an academic paper, or as part of an intelligent dialog.  [/i]

The irony in your statement is the fact that Robert received his education from what facility? HLA. Where did Robert take a "proper High School English class"? HLA.  I guess that's what kind of education a child can expect to receive from "teachers" who aren't certified or by using, oh let's say, your HR Director or Spiritual Advisor to teach High School English?

So once you get your foot out of your mouth and your head out of your ass, why don't you go down to Nexity to apply for a job?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2007, 08:22:14 AM »
The irony in your statement is the fact that Robert received his education from what facility? HLA. Where did Robert take a "proper High School English class"? HLA. I guess that's what kind of education a child can expect to receive from "teachers" who aren't certified or by using, oh let's say, your HR Director or Spiritual Advisor to teach High School English?

Bitch-slapped again.  Truth hurts, doesn't it...?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2007, 08:29:30 AM »

The irony in your statement is the fact that Robert received his education from what facility? HLA. Where did Robert take a "proper High School English class"? HLA.  I guess that's what kind of education a child can expect to receive from "teachers" who aren't certified or by using, oh let's say, your HR Director or Spiritual Advisor to teach High School English?

So once you get your foot out of your mouth and your head out of your ass, why don't you go down to Nexity to apply for a job?

He was only at HLA a few months, plus he could always take some English classes thru his local high school or GED program to bring him up to high school level.  Lots of kids do that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2007, 08:41:41 AM »
This is wonderful - HLA is now releasing personal information of students (assuming your information is correct). This is basis for a lawsuit on its own.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2007, 08:57:35 AM »
"Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave..."

Seriously, doesn't HLA staff have some kids to watch or something.  Why are they using this stupid topic to carefully avoid the perjury and/or lying to parents evidence?

C'mon, people, buck up and confront the truth, not your former victims!  Grow a fucking set already!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
This is wonderful - HLA is now releasing personal information of students (assuming your information is correct). This is basis for a lawsuit on its own.

Nah, just the Who. Spreading confusion. Seems he's implying that a substandard education at a TBS is not a big deal, one can always catch up when they are released from 'treatment' and return to the 'real' world.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2007, 12:07:54 PM »
He was only at HLA a few months, plus he could always take some English classes thru his local high school or GED program to bring him up to high school level. Lots of kids do that.

Yeah, like your daughter after you forced her to attend a make believe school that hands out worthless diplomas.

As for my understanding of the English language, the dictionary proved me to be correct, and Sybil to be incorrect.

I'm sure he'll be back later tonight to argue the point further but right now he's busy abusing kids and helping his boss release some "tension".

As to Cindy's claim, he believes he has some information concerning me given to him by Function Junction, an HLA employee. Cindy is too stupid to know he's being used and that the information given is useless, since none of it has proven to be correct.

The thing I'm really curious about is whether or not Sybil is going to squeal on his owners when he gets slapped with a libel suit for all the lies he's printed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2007, 12:49:12 AM »
The dictionary did not prove you correct.  It proved that you are using a word, which, in educated circles, is considered on par with "ain't."   Once again, the listing ends with "Use Regardless instead."  You are wrong, and it would be in your best interest to correct this error.  It robs validity from your claims of advanced education, regardless of how adamantly you defend its use.  

By the way, look out of your trailer door, I'll wave at you from across the park.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2007, 01:09:16 AM »
Sybil back again? Good weekend I hope? I know it's hard for you to find the time to print libel against people what with all the child abusing and sister seducing you have to keep up with. I appreciate any time you can spare.

As for the word "irregardless" the dictionary makes it quite clear that it is in fact a word, it's simply not part of the every day lexicon. I'm sorry if you can't accept that but those are the facts. Now whether youre just too arrogant to accept it, or too stupid to understand it is anyone's guess.

Honestly though I've proven the point, I see no further reason to discuss the matter do you?

Let's get back to what's going to happen once your identity is revealed. Will you rat out your bosses? I'm not so sure to tell you the truth. I mean by this point you've shown something far beyond loyalty. Since working where you work you've had to take on more respondsibility, more hours for less pay, all while having your benefits stripped away one by one. What is it that keeps you so devoted to the cause? Is it because two of your bosses pay "extra" attention to you? Or is it because you have no formal education and your career options are so limited? Or perhaps its because you know of no where else where you can get a job where you can get away with abusing kids so easily?

Relax Sybil, yes your current place of work is going to either be severely overhauled or closed down altogether. Chin up though, there are alot of programs on our list, and I'm sure itll be a long while before we get to many of them. So run along and put some tires back on your Daddy's ol pickup. You know he's not using it ever since he left you and your Momma when you were four for Darlene over at the truck stop. Aw heck if you can stop fighting with your step daddy over your sister's affections long enough maybe he'll help you. Once that's done just strap your Momma into her rocker and hitch up the ol trailer to drive to the next child abusing program.

I'm sure better things are just around the bend for you Sybil.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2007, 01:39:57 AM »
Why do you assume that I work at HLA?  I am simply a visitor at this site, amazed by the lack of education on exhibit.  However, I will posit that if, perhaps, you had applied yourself at HLA you would not appear so sophomoric in your diatribes and baseless attacks.  Also, you would read well enough to note that many of your posting, intended to prove your points, actually achieve the opposite.  By the way, you will be meeting me soon.  Don't fret.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2007, 07:20:15 AM »
That sounds like a threat, is it?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2007, 09:33:23 AM »
Why do you assume that I work at HLA?  I am simply a visitor at this site, amazed by the lack of education on exhibit.  However, I will posit that if, perhaps, you had applied yourself at HLA you would not appear so sophomoric in your diatribes and baseless attacks.  Also, you would read well enough to note that many of your posting, intended to prove your points, actually achieve the opposite.  By the way, you will be meeting me soon.  Don't fret.

I don't believe my previous comment to you mentioned HLA. I simply recognize you for the white trash that you are, nothing more. Tell me though, is your threat something I can actually look forward to or just another impotent and meaningless threat like so many you all have made before? On the off chance that it's not, I am truly looking forward to meeting you. Really.

As to your other comments, can you go a bit more into what it means to have applied oneself at HLA? Are you refering simply to academics or therapy as well? Please elaborate for us. Also I wonder if you could point out the opposite effects you claim to have occured due to my comments.

I look forward to hearing back from you when you get off work.