Author Topic: Fallout: Function Junction  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Slander!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »
It's only slander if it is incorrect.  Now any of these posers, I mean posters could provide you with their real identities and let you do the research.  The fact is they know what I posted was true.

Now every intelligent person can see through this site.  You offer nothing.  You only aim to destroy an industry designed to up restore sanity to the youth you helped screw up.  Just like your parents before you.  This is a cycle of madness.  You offer nothing in the way of improvement in the care of troubled youth.

It is like you are saying the justice system doesn't work; there is still crime; let's discard all law, rules, jails, prisons.  What kind of logic is this.  If you are not part of a solution; you are part of the problem.

I challenge the so-called experts on this site to step up and tell their stories; including their identities.  Let the truth be known though the heavens fall.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lacey!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »
Lacey you silly wench.  People who lived through the Holocaust are survivors.  The fact that you had to spend your weekends cleaning up trash or stacking wood does not make you a survivor.  Lets talk about all you did prior to arriving at HLA.  You are probably lucky you survived that.  If you want to idolize these freaks of human intelligence so be it.  You probably have found good company.  Nut jobs tend to flock to nut jobs.[/u]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Fallout: Function Junction
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »
That's all you got Ringo?  Pretty weak.   Start by revealing your own identity and lead by example like a good HLA stoolie should.  Bitching about anon posters while remaining anon.  Now that takes courage!

Let's face it.  You're mad because HLA is closing after being found operating illegally in myriad ways and you will no longer have a job.  Stop projecting and tell the group about how you feel weak and compromised and most importantly powerless to change your circumstances.  We're here for you, Johnny.

If you have a problem with the way things are going, go to ORS and cry on their shoulders and beg for an exemption so you can keep your pathetic job that earns you in a full year what I earn in one quarter.

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like I just walked over your grave..."

This guy's history.  Let's look toward the future.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »
"Guest" said:  

"That's all you got Ringo? Pretty weak. Start by revealing your own identity and lead by example like a good HLA stoolie should. Bitching about anon posters while remaining anon. Now that takes courage!"

Does anyone else find it funny that an anonymous poster is attacking Ringo for not revealing his identity?

Pretty funny. Go for it Ringo.  If what you say is true you're gonna have a lot of fun deflating a lot of plump egos around here!!
 :cry2:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: Slander!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 11:58:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
You only aim to destroy an industry designed to up restore sanity to the youth you helped screw up.  Just like your parents before you.  This is a cycle of madness.  You offer nothing in the way of improvement in the care of troubled youth.

Restore sanity.... that about took my breath away.
What is it the kids call HLA- Hitler's Last Achievement. Program Nazi, here to right all the perceived wrongs. As I've known from the beginning, ya'll have as much, or more, disdain for the parents as you have for their kids.
If you could put the parents in a dumpster with a toothbrush, that's where they'd be.

I challenge the so-called experts on this site to step up and tell their stories; including their identities.  Let the truth be known though the heavens fall.

My story is here in explict detail. I challenge you to find it and read it. See how it squares with what your boss has told you. Now that Shh's out of the picture they had to find another patsy to do their slanerin' for them.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 12:04:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
"Guest" said:  

"That's all you got Ringo? Pretty weak. Start by revealing your own identity and lead by example like a good HLA stoolie should. Bitching about anon posters while remaining anon. Now that takes courage!"

Does anyone else find it funny that an anonymous poster is attacking Ringo for not revealing his identity?

Pretty funny. Go for it Ringo.  If what you say is true you're gonna have a lot of fun deflating a lot of plump egos around here!!

So nice of you to drop in, Annie. Get yourself a ring-side seat.
I can definitely see your attraction to JR. His methods 'saving the kids' and slandering detractors/survivors is right in line with your own.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Function Junction is out of line!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 12:35:23 AM »
Function Junction has gone too far.  His comments on this site are far too well-thought out and logical.  His attacks on Deborah, Robert Bruce and Dysfunction Junction are completely inappropriate.  Not to mention his references to poor Cassandra.

Just because Deborah lost custody of her son in a political environment that rewards custody almost exclusively to mothers does not mean she is not a truly caring and loving mother.

No, wait,

Just because Robert Bruce spends his days at home in his bath robe while his wife supports him does not make him less of a man.  His homophobia is understandable since he spends his day with his penis in one hand and a bible in the other for fear his self gratification would be viewed as homosexual love.  He is truly a knowledgeable on these subjects.

No, wait,

Just because Dysfunction Junction can't hold down a job because he can't put down the hash pipe does not mean that he does not have the best interests of the students.  I'm sure he is an expert in "cultivating" all kinds of health relationships.

No, wait,

Cassandra is a carrying and considerate advocate of children and adolescents.  Despite her lengthy arrest record, her illigitimate children and her ex-husbands in jail, she has a solid head on her shoulders and can advise others how to raise their children.

You four should write a book.  I have suggested chapters for you with no royalty charge.

Deborah:  How to lose custody of your child in 10 easy steps.

Robert Bruce:  Homophobia on one hand and religion on the other.

Dysfunction Junction:  How to smoke your own garden.

Cassandra:  So your adolescent is pregnant; don't blame the drugs or alcohol because it is probably your fault (this doesn't apply to me!)

Keep up the good work.  You are all shining examples of what America's future holds.

The latest propoganda is that I'm a homophobe? Tell me something do you guys have just one monkey at the typewritter or a whole team working away at this?

No matter, listen you dont have to get angry with us for costing you your job. Your boss did that, be angry at him. You know the little man who leads an alternative but still socially acceptable life style. You know the one. Maybe if he'd been more focused on running an ethically sound business and not trying to con people while dabbeling in as many employees as possible (Chuck) then things might have turned out better for you guys. Maybe youll get lucky and it wont completly close down, maybe all you guys will have to do is stop breaking the law and abusing kids. Keep your fingers crossed!

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Re: Lacey!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 12:38:58 AM »
Lacey you silly wench.  People who lived through the Holocaust are survivors.  The fact that you had to spend your weekends cleaning up trash or stacking wood does not make you a survivor.  Lets talk about all you did prior to arriving at HLA.  You are probably lucky you survived that.  If you want to idolize these freaks of human intelligence so be it.  You probably have found good company.  Nut jobs tend to flock to nut jobs.[/u]

Actually,...I am a program suvivor and my grandparents are holocust survivors. The comparison is apt. Actually nut jobs tend to flock to cults,maintain delusions of proficientcy even though they are clearly incompentant, and be opprotunistically abusive,...which explains you.

And speaking of Being a nut, you dont realize how completly insane and horrific you sound to non-cult outsiders. Most people arent too impressed by "couselors" attacking fomer child "patients" as nut jobs as you did Lacey, and find your adhmonem (sp) mauling of the HLA protesters here as visous..but also strangely chidlish & simple sounding. Sort of what teens say to eachother in program group, or to wit, what an incompetant nut says

Good luck on polishing up that veneer of sanity that has clearly worn thin recently...Mmm guess with the stress an' all, of years of child abuse being made public things are tough....Yeaaaaah well, just remember when people look at you out of the corner of their eye, and gossip about you wondering if you are really capable of doing those horrible things that you and stay away politely, but coldly..remember, the only way to solve the pain forever is suicide. Why not do the world a favor, hmmm?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 06:37:46 AM »
Deborah - isn't it amazing how defensive they get when you called Function Junction out? Shows what a bunch of pathetic losers they are.

Oh, I would like to compliment Johnny Ringo for being able to type with one hand while holding Len's dick with the other hand.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 07:57:11 AM »
I had to look up the term wench. Are you implying 'servant' or 'prostitute'? Is that another of HLAs prefered 'therapeutic' terms for young women? If you'd call her that on a public forum, what might she have been called while there?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
"Guest" said:  

This lady

http://http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-05,GGLD:en&q=%22anne+hall%22+minneapolis+mn

claims to be a psychologist and talks a big game while posting anon.  She loves to abuse victims of abuse and her mentor was Mel Wasserman :roll:   Her goal is to open her own program based on the abusive CEDU model.

You can see her other work here under the name Ottawa5.

See some of the commentary about this disturbed woman here:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t= ... =anne+hall

Welcome back, Anne, or as she's called among the people who know her personally, "Amoral Annie".
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 08:32:30 AM »
Here's a little snippet about what Ottawa's kid thinks about her (pulled from another forum):

"my mother is a fucking bitch and my father is a dumbass
Anonymous
Unregistered User Posted: Dec 27, 2005 - 10:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the spirt of christmas i thought i would be the first to say what many are thinking this time of year: parents are a bitch.

i love my parents and am glad i can anonymously talk on hear.

theres a lot of other shit that gets piled on those good feelings.

my mom is such a fuck up. its like she never wanted to grow up. now she is like a small child trapped in a midlle aged wmans body. she has temper tantrums and acts like a bitch. she can never think about how she hurts everyone by all the things she does. she is just so selfish, like a little baby who knows nothing more than what they want. she does not act like an adult who is ideally selfless and thinks of little more than what there children want and need.

my dad is such a prick too. he is really domineering and thinks he knows everything. he thinks because he is a big success in life he knows everything. he is always blaming everyone else for any mistakes he makes. i see him less though since hes' always worked, so my mom is really the big fucking bitch in my life.

sometimes i just want to tell her what a fucking stupid cunt she is. i want to tell her to fuck off and that she is a shitty mom. but that ends up hurting me too. what i really want is for her to just love me and be my mom. i want her to be selfless and take care of me. but if you ask her this she acts all like "i have my own shit to deal with, i can't worry about your needs". If shes so fucked up why doesnt she just see a therapist or something. what a fucking bitch. i hate christmas.

Reply Reply with quote

Anonymous
Unregistered User Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 11:29 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me guess: anne hall is your mom, right?

Reply Reply with quote "

Sounds like the perfect person to throw their hat in the ring with Johnny Ringo. :oops:  :cry:

Anyway, Ringo, I think you picked a great name.  Remember what happened to ol' Johnny Ringo by the big oak on the ridge at sunset? :D  :D  :D

"I'll be your huckleberry."

Two peas in a pod here, Ringo and Ottawa.  Two sadists and veteran abusers.  Have fun slamming your victims!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:45 PM »
Here's an idea: Function Junction and all his other personalities can get a job at Nexity Bank. All your multiple personalities (Hunter Thompson, F. Lee Bailey, Johnny Ringo, Slim Shady, Raphael & Michelangelo, Dennis L.) could help pay off Bucci's debt. Actually, don't be suprised when those doors close in May if you don't get an application to Nexity. I believe the term "indentured servant" might be your title, but bank employee works just as well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 11:35:39 PM »
johhny ringo, fj, this is for lenny. Eyn imglik iz far im veynik. Got zol im bentshn mit dray mentshn: eyner zol im haltn, der tsveyter zol im shpaltn un der driter zol im ba’haltn.

pelta, i know youre our there.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »
Johnny Ringo?  Don't flatter yourself.  You're more like Johnny Tyler.  One good smack in the mouth gets you slinking off with your tail between your legs...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control