Author Topic: Night, John Boy!  (Read 12914 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:37:00, SHH wrote:

"Someone named Richard asked who I was. I answered. Then Robert decided to start on his "how many things can I make up about SHH and post" antics. Can I not defend myself on here? I was attempting to straighten out the fact from the bullshit that Robert likes to say about me. But hey, if Im not allowed to defend myself and keep on being accused of distracting the threads instead of someone telling Robert to quit being obsessed with me, then fine, He distracted the thread by saying crap about me that isn't true AGAIN. I get the hint. I am not allowed to defend myself. I see how it is. And have for a long time. If I dont agree with some of you, I am not allowed to speak without being insulted. Very democratic of you. Just like the Bush administration. Anybody who doesn't agree with him must be antiamerican. Whatever."

Good god in heaven. There was no HINT. You've been straight out asked.
You're not ALLOWED?
This ain't a program here. Your posts aren't deleted. It's a plea from one adult to another adult to please stop.
This is not the SHH forum. It's the HLA forum. In case you haven't noticed, the majority of threads degenerate into this ongoing BS. Please, you and RB start your own thread and go at each other till you get it out of your systems.
Some of us are quiet tired of your ramblings that lend nothing to the discussion. We can't 'control' RB for you, anymore than we can control you.
You illicited his wrath, and others, by minimalizing their experiences. Deal with it.
I personally am more than happy for you to post here, if you have anything relevant to say. Stop with the poor me, victim crap. You've been clogging up threads with this shit for over a year. Enough is enough, already.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
Yes I also am more than happy to have you post on here Bullfrog. Its cheap and easy humor.

Honestly if you would just be willing to back up your own comments and answer a few questions now and again it wouldnt ever denegrate into this back and forth bickering.

But sadly that never seems to happen because you are both a coward and a weakling.

Furthermore I am still interested in hearing from you what you believe I made up.

So you let me know Bullfrog, that is of course whenever you get down from the cross and stop playing the victim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 16:06:00, Deborah wrote:

Please, you and RB start your own thread and go at each other till you get it out of your systems.

That might just be the suggestion of the week.

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-02-18 17:27 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »
Deb, please fix the quote tag I just screwed up in that last post.  Thanks.  :grin:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »
Sorry. No can do. That's Ginger's dept.

I was wrong. Just realized I can do that!![ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2006-02-18 17:29 ]
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2006, 08:11:00 PM »
Tara sees a rat
Racecar
Dog sees god

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
Bob

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 17:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Bob"
:lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »
Sorry, this post lost
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »
Robert---FYI---irregardless---is not correct.  You should simply write, regardless---Think about it.  I'm sure you will understand---eventually.[/i]

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
Wow, you guys really are getting desperate huh? You're printing libel against Deb and questioning my word usage. I guess any straw will do huh?

Oh and irregardless is just as acceptable. Maybe if you worked at an actual school you'd know that.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Robert---FYI---irregardless---is not correct.  You should simply write, regardless---Think about it.  I'm sure you will understand---eventually.[/i]

Don't squander your talents here. Kathleen could r-e-a-l-l-y use your help.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=257393#257393

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »
Not questioning, Robert, correcting.  I was simply pointing out a mistake common to those who have not completed a proper High School English class.  In addition, I am certain that "Irregardless" is acceptable here.  However, I believe that you will discover, if and when you decide to further your education, that it is not acceptable in an academic paper, or as part of an intelligent dialog.  [/i]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
...regardless of how adamantly you argue its correctness.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2007, 09:21:46 PM »
Oh well in that case allow me to educate you.

from Mirriam Webster...

Main Entry: ir·re·gard·less
Pronunciation: "ir-i-'gärd-l&s
Function: adverb
Etymology: probably blend of irrespective and regardless
nonstandard : REGARDLESS
usage Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Try harder next time sport.

Irregardless though, let's focus on what really matters. Like you posting libel against Deborah, or the fact that youre too much of a coward to post any of this stuff while youre at work. Instead you have to wait until you get back to your single wide trailer to post. Wouldnt want any of this going back on the Buch now would you?

was simply pointing out a mistake common to those who have not completed a proper High School English class.

Now how would you know about that? You work in a place staffed by unqualifed unlicensed teachers where no kid is ever allowed to fail. I doubt youve ever set foot in a proper class, english or otherwise.

Given the numerous errors on the email sent out by your owner it appears he hasnt either.

I am certain that "Irregardless" is acceptable here. However, I believe that you will discover, if and when you decide to further your education, that it is not acceptable in an academic paper, or as part of an intelligent dialog

Interesting to note since I have undoubtedly gone further in my education than you ever did. I'm sure that's just because of our differing choices in vocation. I chose a major that would allow to become a contributing member of society, while you majored in child abusing tactics.

See you tomorrow night lap dog!
 :lol: