Author Topic: Night, John Boy!  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 11:19:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

This forum is to discuss Hidden Lake Academy.

Thanks.
"

Easy there DJ.  I think Ginger and few others were interested in a connection between the two programs, if in fact there is one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 11:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-18 11:19:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

This forum is to discuss Hidden Lake Academy.

Thanks.

"

Easy there DJ.  I think Ginger and few others were interested in a connection between the two programs, if in fact there is one."

Of course there's a connection in philosophical terms.  There is no functional connection.

How is asking "what is the seed" probing any relationship between the two?  I referred this guy to the Seed forum so he can learn what it IS first.

I am going easy.  I didn't jump on anybody.  This thread is getting very interesting and I just don't want to see it get sidetracked in a useless fashion.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
Fair enough my friend.  :smile:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
I have some insight into the Seed/HLA matters Richard, only from the perspective of being at HLA for 4 years and being married to one of its first employees for 7 yrs, and being currently married to a former Seed attendee. There is no connection to the Seed and HLA. The reason that question got brought up was Ginger assumed from a statement I made that there was a connection, due to the fact that my current husband attended the Seed in 1971-1972 in Ft. Lauderdale. I met him over a year and a half after my divorce from the employee of HLA and they didn't know each other, nor had any idea about each others schools. It was a coincidence, nothing more. The owner of HLA does not have any connections to the Seed program, nor has he in the past. I have no connections to the Seed program other than being married to one of its former students. From what I have been told about the Seed's techniques, methods, operations, and motives, it was nothing whatsoever like HLA. I suppose all programs that deal with teens who have issues have some similarities in some of its psychiatric aspects, but other than some coincidences in general psychiatry, they arent connected in philosophy or ownership.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
How would you know about the philosphy at HLA? You kept your head in the sand the entire time you were there. Coupled with the fact that you had no involvement or interaction with the school, and were deemed so unimportant no one ever told you anything about either themselves or the school.

So again how would you be able to compare the two.

Oh and to answer the original question, Cybil just has an unhealthy obsession with child abuse stories hence her marriage habits. Shes been that way ever since her own beatings at the catholic school she attended which she misses dearly.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
You just proved you know nothing about me. I was never beaten at a Catholic school. I never married anybody due to their affiliation to child abuse stories or to their affilations with schools. I didnt know about my current husband's Seed experience until we were engaged. Bill did not work at HLA until 2 months before we got married. I dated him for a year before that. I was involved with the school in many other ways other than actual therapy and I was on campus almost every day the years that I lived there. I knew ALOT about things of which you have no clue.  You know NOTHING about me that is fact and I suggest you stick to what you know, once again.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
Oh go check out my last post Bullfrog. It turns out I do know a few more things about you than you think.

You acknowledged you were hit at your catholic school and its obvious you got off on it. Hence why you marry men with similar backrounds. Or maybe you just hate children and like to hear about suffering.

As to all these things you think you did at HLA, be honest. You stuffed enevelopes nothing more. You arent capable of handling anything more streneous than that.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »
Robert I never stated that. I stated that a public school I attended had a principal that used a ping pong paddle. I was never "beaten" by any teacher. Ever. And my job is very strenuous. I review and approve or deny millions of dollars of loans a week. I am consulted on changes to guidelines and policy. I do training of loan officers and other staff. YOu have no clue what my job involves. You just look worse and worse the more you try to guess at who and what I am.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
Dumbass no one even mentioned your current job. Whatever you do as a bagger and the Piggly Wiggly is uninteresting to me.

You claimed you were involved in all sorts of things at HLA.

When as we all know the truth is you were not.

Pay closer attention next time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:05:00, SHH wrote:

"Robert I never stated that. I stated that a public school I attended had a principal that used a ping pong paddle. I was never "beaten" by any teacher. Ever. And my job is very strenuous. I review and approve or deny millions of dollars of loans a week. I am consulted on changes to guidelines and policy. I do training of loan officers and other staff. YOu have no clue what my job involves. You just look worse and worse the more you try to guess at who and what I am."

No he doesn't.

?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
And the topic of this thread... was....

Grants, loans, scholarships......

Deal with your insecurities SHH. If you were secure in who/what you are, you wouldn't waste your, or our, time endlessly defending yourself.  
Try a new stategy. Why not respond to RB in a PM?
Or start a topic just for 'Everything you ever wanted to know about SHH'. You could outline your complete history and career accomplishment, involvement with HLA, etc.
Then, instead of going on and on in unrelated threads, you can post a link to that topic.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
Someone named Richard asked who I was. I answered. Then Robert decided to start on his "how many things can I make up about SHH and post" antics. Can I not defend myself on here? I was attempting to straighten out the fact from the bullshit that Robert likes to say about me. But hey, if Im not allowed to defend myself and keep on being accused of distracting the threads instead of someone telling Robert to quit being obsessed with me, then fine, He distracted the thread by saying crap about me that isn't true AGAIN. I get the hint. I am not allowed to defend myself. I see how it is. And have for a long time. If I dont agree with some of you, I am not allowed to speak without being insulted. Very democratic of you. Just like the Bush administration. Anybody who doesn't agree with him must be antiamerican. Whatever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:37:00, SHH wrote:

I get the hint. I am not allowed to defend myself. I see how it is. And have for a long time. If I dont agree with some of you, I am not allowed to speak without being insulted. Very democratic of you. Just like the Bush administration. Anybody who doesn't agree with him must be antiamerican. Whatever."

No, you're wrong.  Some of us have gotten on Robert Bruce about going back and forth with you.  Some of us have gotten after you for it.  Now I think we've all just kinda given up any hope for a normal, easy to follow discussion.  

Although I have to say its been hilarious to see Robert, Short Bus and DJ toss you around.  You're really easy!

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2006, 06:52:00 PM »
Yes I am glad you find humor in their immature behavior. When have I ever used such language on anybody like Short bus did to me today? that is ridiculous. I am glad you admire that quality. Shows what kind of person you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »
On 2006-02-18 15:52:00, SHH wrote:

"Yes I am glad you find humor in their immature behavior. When have I ever used such language on anybody like Short bus did to me today? that is ridiculous. I am glad you admire that quality. Shows what kind of person you are."

I didn't say I admired them[/b].  I said I was having fun watching them bat you around.

Re:  Short Bus' language.  You've been around here long enough to know that kind of shit happens all the time to all different people.  He did that to Robert for the longest time and you didn't seem to have a problem with it then.