Author Topic: What is the deal with NIBH?  (Read 12313 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What is the deal with NIBH?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
Cuz it's really fun hearing you say (in hugebig posts) again and again and again--that you have nothing more to say---I kinda think you do though Serbovich--let's face it---you like to hear yourself go on and on

Yeah I thought the cedu alumni responses were too much---but then again I guess what your many opponents were really saying was: "Don't come here you little loser-punk, and disrespect what is important to us---or we'll show you how it feels by attacking what is important to you, your family".  Hope you learned something from it---you must have---you don't got there anymore

As for tracking people down grow the fuck up--you can't even find your way out of the paranoia and hate trap that youre in----how are you going to find people int he real word
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
serb,

Why do you play into these people's hands?  Take the high road, don't react.  You are an adult, you have a good job, and a family, act like you do.  If you respond, which you certainly have the right to, then do it with dignity.  When you yell, scream, curse, you lose credibility.  

Teach the losers around this site how to be a grown up.  We can all agree to disagree without namecalling and threats.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
I disagree. These people have gone beyond the pail in defending CEDU. I joined cedualumni.com and introduced myself pleasantly enough only to return and discover that someone had started writing and threatening me! What? I asked myself what the hell was wrong with these people. Then they came here and started being inciting and racist. The former a meer inconvenience, the latter (in my mind) reprehensible enough to draw static. I won't tolerate racism where I am...I am here, and I feel comfortable with REGISTERED MEMBERS here, and I feel ownership to this site, having torn open a wound from long ago and posted at length. For myself. To hear from some of the only intelligent people I know who have been where I have. I care. These trolling visitors are fucking it up, and they weren't here so much before.
SOS should be pissed, though he has already shown more restraint than I might...about threats to himself and his FAMILY? Fuck that. Find 'em. It's worth it. These trolls are more than a nuisance, they're making out checks that their bodies can't cash.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »
On 2005-02-15 12:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"serb,

Why do you play into these people's hands?  Take the high road, don't react.  You are an adult, you have a good job, and a family, act like you do.  If you respond, which you certainly have the right to, then do it with dignity.  When you yell, scream, curse, you lose credibility.  

Teach the losers around this site how to be a grown up.  We can all agree to disagree without namecalling and threats."

I thank you for your insight, and I see where you are coming from Anon. That's why I won't respond to their empty words, or let them distract me anymore.  

However,I also agree with blown away that these cowards have crossed way over the line in defending CEDU.

I refuse to respond to their hatred anymore.
I won't be bogged down by pointless arguements with sheep.  I really don't care what losers like them think of me anyway.

But, I will find the Dickless piece shit who threatened my wife. He has crossed the point of no return. I will find him and he will answer for what he's said. He will learn a very painful lesson.

These TROLLS don't seem to understand that Cedu are not the only people with money & resources.  The task of tracking someone down may seem impossible for them, but it is quite possible for me.

If and when I ever do visit the LAME ASS CEDU ALUMNI SITE again, it will be to post the DICKLESS WONDER'S legal name and Address. I'll even let him know ahead of time that I'm coming for him, just because I'm a good sport.

Don't worry, I'll post his name and address here at fornits too.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-02-16 05:38 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
Snap!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
After you break the little punk, you should stand over him and piss on him. Now that would be some good shit.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
Serb has always been a valuable and intelligent contributer to this site. I an grateful for his outspokenness and his thought on CEDU _ By the way, They are all true - from the "dickless" "lame" alum site to the abusive cult and annon with cedu's dick up his ... and likes it. Keep up the good work serb.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
get a life, Roy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
On 2005-02-16 16:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"get a life, Roy."

sorry but i agree with roy.  i've read what sos has written about cedu, his analysis of cedu, the abusive staff there, and their worthless emotional growth program is dead on!  sos  brings a lot of great things to the table,so does roy, and this site is a better place because of them. it's the trolls like you who need to get a life!

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
Amen
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

As for tracking people down grow the fuck up--you can't even find your way out of the paranoia and hate trap that youre in----how are you going to find people int he real word"

Personally, I'd start out w/ the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

Oh! Did I say that????

My point is that you're only as anonymous here as your behavior merits. There are limits. If you give someone enough incentive to find out who you are and to bring it back to you, it'll happen.

I really, really would think about apologising to SOS and his wife if I were you.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
Up your tired old twat---I apologize for nothing--not to you or Queen of Serbia

When will you two psychopaths get it through your dense skulls: there is not ONE poster that is fencing with SOS: there are many---I bet in many different places---I know of 2 others here and not one of us three of the source of the really bashing cedualumn posts

Where I am--hundreds if not thousands of people post every month without personal sign-in---many places are like that which you may or may not know

So really all you find oftentimes when you choose to cyberstalk (that's what your doing BTW when you aid the Serb and other nuts as you try to do here Antigen) is a computer site---not an individual poster

So if I were Serbia or you Antigen--thank god I'm not---I'd be careful about naming anybody on this page without being damn sure of being right: it's spell LIBEL folks and it carries hefty penalties

So does cyberstalking

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
On 2005-02-17 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

So if I were Serbia or you Antigen--thank god I'm not---I'd be careful about naming anybody on this page without being damn sure of being right: it's spell LIBEL folks and it carries hefty penalties

So does cyberstalking

"

do you troll morons even know the meaning of the word "libel?" i've been reading up on your posts for a while now, here and at the other site. all you anon trolls ever do is make libelous statements about other people! you have all gone to great lengths to label bryan felcher, ginger, serb, and a whole bunch of other people as a deranged, junkie, psychopathic,antisocial, criminal, losers.  also at the cedu alumni site, several of you anons posted that you "know for a fact" that sos's father physically abused and molested him, yet none of you even know the guy's real name---and you dare accuse serb or ginger of libel? shame on you. libel is the cedu way, it the first tactic that cedu resorts to when anyone questions great example of this.  personally i can't wait until sos finds the guy who threatened his wife.

oh and btw, threatening to rape someone's wife is also a crime,since it technically constitutes assault, you stupid fuck!

hey serb, when you do find this loser, make sure you hit that bitch a few times for me, okay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »
Dear dumb ass--the point is that only certain anons said any given thing---if you post their names and accuse them of something another anon said or did---you take the legal hit---whether you like CEDU or not

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
Please, a legal hit? I'm not gonna call you out just because I don't think you deserve it, but are you really threatening to press charges over someone calling you a pussy on a message board? Truly pathetic. Whoever you are.