Author Topic: What is the deal with NIBH?  (Read 12290 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
What is the deal with NIBH?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
Interesting what you didn't say. Since you do not posess the truth, in the end you only address one issue - The therapist's leaving. Let me clear up the petty controversy that remains. The issue of why the therapists left. You see, I spoke to each and every one of them. intamately about their feelings about CEDU and reasons for leaving.

The truth in your response is that CEDU overloaded them with the duties of the resourse coordinators. That, however is not why they left. They left because management referred to them as "whimps" as they worked 14 to 17 hours a day, because virtually all the benifits they started with were removed, and, because when they said this was unfair to hire someone with an agreement that there are good benifits and then you take them away, it is called a bait and switch, and this is tantamount to getting screwed by cedu in the ass -  just like the kids say.

Another reason they left was that staff continued to treat kids in an abusive way and ignored the continual pleas of therapists to stop. About the time we realized that we were lending credubility to an abusive program with our licenses and actually advocating for the continuance of abuse as parent communicators, we told parents as much of the truth as we could get away with. When we told the truth we were harassed. When the harassment failed we were threatened with termination and repeatedly chastized for "not buying in." Staff were directed to remove people who did not "buy in" and the question was even on our employee reviews. The question stated:  "Does this employee work to remove those who do not buy in" - Big points for a yes.

There was no mention of what we were expected to buy into, but we knew what they meant. We were to buy into violations of ethical standards written in idaho code, violations of RTC standards, violations of child protection law. We were expected to buy into making sure the kids never received the right to think, to question, to communicate to lovcd ones without censure, the right to practice their religion in the beginning of the program, the right to be a unique individual and the right to humane treatment.

We all knew we did not have a rat's chance in hell of helping the kids from the inside. So we stayed late to allow them a break from the tyranny, some music, some candy, some authentic love and advocacy - in retaliation, we were subject to staff invading our private clinical e mails and private parent communications. We caught the mormons listening in on our private sessions with kids and families. It  felt like like the grim reaper was hovering over our heads every minuite. We got sick from the long hours, the harrassment, the bullying and watching kids be abused and then drugged. We didn't want to leave our kids high and dry, and it ate at us. We lost sleep. we worried constantly. Finally when it was our sanity at stake, we chose light over darkness and we quit. This is why all the therapists left and why they turn over constantly. We left because we had a consience, because we were humane, because we cared ourselves into near insanity desperately trying to insulate kids fron deepening darkness and tyranny until we could take no more.

That is why they left. And what was left of your argument is totally demolished.
Goodbye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2005, 12:52:00 AM »
Hey Roy,

Thanks to you and the rest of your colleagues for what you tried to do for us. I know what you wrote is the sad truth, and it really is sickening that it all went on like that, but it is definitely good to know that there were people like you there trying to shield us from what CEDU was trying to make you "buy into". Much appreciated.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
Thank you so much. I know I speak for all the therapists when I say that. And, what made it all worth while was, and is, your sincere friendship, respect, and love.

You are all so powerful, you embrace so much of what it meands to be a human being. And, Indeed, you gave us meaning. We listened to your counsel as much as you listened to ours - maybe more.

Your situation gave you wisdom, love, power and grace. And you used it to help your friends and make being there bearable for even us.

I have so many fond memories of you kids coming to my office and making me feel real again in the that vortex of black that that surrounded us and surrounded you all day every day. How you did it I can't imagine. You all were better than any of the staff. You all were better therapists than we.

And to say I honor you is an understatement. I know every one of my kids will go on to lead productive lives "following their bliss." And all of you have the potential to change the world. And you have already done so. Look, you just shut down RMA. Thousands of human beings will wake in their own homes and be hugged by people who really love them, because you took the time and effort to keep exposing the truth that is at the base of that hell they call the "emotional growth industry."

I look forward to seeing many of you - I already have had that blessing quite often. I know that in spite of CEDU, you all are so strong, you can live the lives you have always dreamed of. Sure, we all slip and fall. We all get trapped in negative patterns, but these are gifts given to you in the process of falling and getting up - growth. Such experience lends you compassion for others, gives you the strength to fight for what is right. You made a huge difference.

Remember, it does not matter one whit what others think or say about you. What matters is that you retain the right to think for yourselves, develop your own world view. Make as many mistakes as you can, so you will grow through them. I was given that gift. It is freely given to you by nature or God - whatever you believe. Keep up the effort to shut the remainder of the holes to hell down, but don't let them make you dark like them. You are light, and I love you all. We therapists thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being yourselves, and for giving us the gift of you. We did not lose by way of CEDU. We gained by finding, living, and learning from your humanity.

Thank you all so very much. Do you know my voice? I think so - you lovely "dead poets."
   [ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2005-02-11 13:43 ]

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »
This last final post clearly demonstrated which side represents "light" and which represents darkness.

All posts on this thread taken together show a consistent pattern of humanity and heart verses inhumanity and control.

Sing your own praises -- sing loud, sing free and sing with joy.[ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2005-02-13 18:39 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
you are lunatic, get help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
...says the little punk messing around on his parents computer in the same basement he/she's been living in since they left cedu...

On 2005-02-13 19:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you are lunatic, get help."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
says the whacked out fired staff...with his/her own agenda.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
sorry tough guy, i was a student

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
you have said yourself, Roy, that you were staff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
I'm not Roy!! Just because I'm anonymous and adding my two cents? I was just responding as an outsider looking in on your little squabble with Roy. Is it so hard to believe that someone might actually agree with Roy? Do I even sound like Roy..? I was BCA '99 through '02.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
The whole mantra about a kid living in his parent's basement is SOS's old signature insult---seems his parents were so crappy/and or he was such a crappy son that living in the parental home was about the worst thing he could think of to say---

What happened, old boy---did ya get cold feet about posting with a user name---after all the times you blasted other people for posting anon---
Oh well, it jsut goes to show: people who live in glass houses....

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
On 2005-02-14 11:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The whole mantra about a kid living in his parent's basement is SOS's old signature insult---seems his parents were so crappy/and or he was such a crappy son that living in the parental home was about the worst thing he could think of to say---

What happened, old boy---did ya get cold feet about posting with a user name---after all the times you blasted other people for posting anon---

Oh well, it jsut goes to show: people who live in glass houses...."

When I post something DW, I make sure to sign it. I'm suprised you haven't realized that by now, considering how long you've been stalking me.

The truth is I don't know who wrote that about you,and I can't help it if other posters make use of my old "Mantra".

There's a very simple explanation for all of this,here it is:

OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS YOU'RE A DICKLESS FRUITCAKE!!!

Still can't stop obsessing about me, can you Mr.Dickless Cult Freak?  Are you perhaps feeling a little paranoid?  Are you Afraid that I'll find you and make good on my promise?  Believe me, I haven't forgotten my promise to you...You were very stupid to threaten my wife at that other website.

Like I told you before, I won't play anymore of your games anon troll.  The next time I respond to you, Mr. Dickless Wonder, it will be in person.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-02-15 05:14 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
that was me who posted that. and obviously you take the whole basement thing to heart..maybe you should look in the mirror instead of attacking serb..?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
Who are you? Sigmund Freud?? I should "take the whole basement thing to heart? Maybe you aren't SOS, maybe you are--what I'm saying is that's been one of his tired old lines, stemming (we believe) from the fact that his family is so screwed that the idea of living with parents is like a curse to him that he throws around now and then

And Serbovich---some enlightenment for you--if that's possible---I know that a few weeks back you got your ass whipped over at the cedualumni site (so bad in fact that it still probably looks like the stripes on a barber pole)---but I'm not the one who made the remarks about your wife---who probably has enough trouble, poor woman---

You've got to get over this idea that ONE POSTER is making fun of you---believe me you've almost got a club out there fascinated by your antics and neuroses

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
Well, if you call a bunch of programmed sheep threatening me, making up lies about me and my family, and then insisting they are the absolute truth "whipping my ass", well, then I guess there's no point in me agruing with you about that.

Like I told you over there, at the LAME ASS CEDU ALUMNI SITE, you're played out. Cedu Staff couldn't silence me using these tactics 15 years ago, and you certainly won't do it now.

I know there's more than 1 Anon whose been attacking me...who else would beat off with the Dickless Wonder in his smoosh circle?  And I have in fact referred to you "Smoosh Circle Jerks" in a number of my posts.  

I'm really not interested in anything CEDU Sheep say about me, so please by all means coninue... because without me, you idiots would have nothing to talk about...and you're doing a fine job proving my point.

However, one of you cult freaks was stupid enough to threaten my wife.  I have to take that seriously.  This particular Dickless Wonder will answer for what he's said. I will find him.
And when I do, if by chance I happen to catch the rest of your names while DW pleads for his life...I'll be sure to pass that information along to EVERYONE.

You will not silence me. I will continue to post everything I saw and heard at Cedu.  Your cult has hurt thousands of Children over the past 30 years, and embezzled millions of dollars from their families.  I will continue to name abusive cedu staff directly and I will continue to post everything I know about their crimes...
And I've noticed that this last part is what upsets you Cedu sheep the most about me. Good, because I'll keep it coming, and there isn't a damn thing you can say or do to stop me.

On the subject of "Glass Houses"?  You anon Cedu Sheep defend the ultimate Glass House on the internet Every Day! One bad thing about building with glass though, Glass on it's own is not a structurally sound material,no matter how thick it is, if you put enough pressure on glass, it will always shatter.... Just like RMA Did!!!
 ::bwahaha::

Now, I was serious when I said I won't waste anymore time responding to you freaks, SO BEAT IT!!! (That's the one thing even you know how to do!)

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-02-15 08:55 ]