Author Topic: getting abused at the whitmore  (Read 19071 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
getting abused at the whitmore
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »
She speaks about her "community involvement".  Wonder if she won??

http://www.nephitimesnews.com/0304/033104/1.htm

Laeysa Sudweeks is the daughter of Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks. She will perform a vocal solo. "I've been teaching an animal science class. My parents have a program for teens and I've been teaching them to ride horses." She enjoys singing for the senior citizens.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
On 2005-02-11 16:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Guess they're hiring.

:lol:

http://utahhospitalityjobs.com/Company%20Profiles.htm"

been there done that and have the T shirt. NEVER AGAIN.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
Is there any chance this new boy you are talking about is Luke?

Offline kathopper

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
I am Anneliese's sister.  It is wrong for you to use her name on the site in the context of accusation.  She was sent to the Whitmore because she was deeply troubled, and she was one of the many brainwashed by Cheryl into being an "attack dog" (her own words).  The mistreatment of students like you by others is indefensible, but it pales in comparison to the malignance of the person who would allow it and encourage it--and that person is Cheryl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
I would like to apologize for using Anneliese's name in the context it was used.  I know now how she was made to do what she did.  I do not blame her, I blame Cheryl. Cheryl has created a lot of problems for the kids that they didn't even have before they were at Whitmore.  She is a very evil person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
The Whitmore Bed and Breakfast deal, don't you think the parents who have kids there might ought to be worried that some phedophile group might want to use that place for a little weekend retreat?  Kids of all ages hanging out there!!!  What a treat for a bunch of kid-lovers!

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
To Annilese's sister. Your sister needs to just work through her guilt and forgive herself, because she had no choice about carrying out Cheryl Sudweek's order to mistreat other students--- if that is what she did.  No one blames her at all. None of the kids came to Whitmore to become involved in hurting each other. Thier parents sent them there for help, not to become involved in hurting each other.  My heart goes out to her.

Speaking out and telling the proper authorities about her experiences at Whitmore could be a healing process for her.  Making people accountable for what they did wrong will make her strong and help her develop more self-esteem.

I am happy that you are there for her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
Lady, you're one sick individual. Whitmore is one of the best places you could possibly send your child. those children receive more love there than you could obviously give your own child.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2005, 01:56:00 AM »
Soooo, just exactly what is happening to this NEW boy. This is is mother. Can you tell me why he is so unhappy. You obviously aren't!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
Cayo Hueso, have you not figured out that the "VOLUMES" of kids on this site are really only 2 or 3 kids, that most of children who leave Whitmore do so with a more optimistic view of life. You know, you really should visit the Mansion. You might be surprised.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
"involuntary behavioral modification with love"?? It's called respect! Anybody hear of it?? Most teenagers don't receive it. Does yours?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Is there a problem with Whitmore needing more help? I would think that is a positive thing. What is wrong with you people??? You look for anything to put them down!!. . . even needing employees! Don't most companies need help??

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 12:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Cayo Hueso, have you not figured out that the "VOLUMES" of kids on this site are really only 2 or 3 kids...

What makes you think that? Seriously. I'm not asking if you believe it to be true or not. I assume that you do. But why? On what do you base your belief that there are only a couple of people posting critically of the Whitmore?

...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..

--Samuel Adams

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
How do you know it's not only a couple of kids? How do you know what happens at Whitmore? Have you been there?...or do you just take other people's word for what they say? Have you every met Cheryl and Mark? What do you really know?...and why are you out to get them? If you have been there and you know them personally, then I guess it's only your opinion. But, if you have never experienced Whitmore, you have no right to say the things you do. Some kids like a certain school or even church, some don't. Sooo, they just attend another school or church. Whitmore is not perfect for every family and if there are parents who don't like it, then don't put your kids there. But stop making it so difficult for the kids who do go there. They have a right to take advantage of the opportunities Whitmore has to offer. All this stuff that's going on over this website and others is really hurting the kids that are there. They are trying to work on their problems, and people like you and others on this site just want to continue to hurt them. Why? Alot of kids will say anything for attention and even revenge, but it's obvious they were not the one's that worked out. But, I think, as a whole, Whitmore is a good place with good people. I really think it's a little hard to believe ??brainwashing??? C'mon, give it a rest. If Whitmore was a cult or trying to brainwash the kids, don't you think they would stay permanently so they could build their CULT??? For what purpose do they want a cult or to brainwash the kids? No, Mark and Cheryl are just normal people trying to help the teens in this world because it's the world that's really messed up. So, the kids go to church. If the parents don't believe in God :smile: , the child should not be there. They may have a different way of approaching their problems, but why does that make them bad people. Are parents of teens perfect? Well, we obviously expect them to be, don't we. If a parent wants a more structured environment for their child, send them elsewhere. Whitmore is a more family-type environment, including trust and respect and drama and everything else that goes along with a family situation. And, guess what? It's not perfect! I might be wrong, but don't families have arguments....don't brothers and sisters fight...? And, I do know the comments on this website are only 3 kids and a couple of parents of kids that caused alot of problems at Whitmore. But, the world is full of bad seeds. Whitmore just seemed to get more than its fair share!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
Gypsy is TORI DEGARMO :smile: