Author Topic: getting abused at the whitmore  (Read 19067 times)

Offline schacherer

• View Profile
getting abused at the whitmore
« on: January 27, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
I recently posted a part of my story about the Whitmore. I was just reading some of the past articles about the Whitmore and I cam across one about abuse. While I was at the Whitmore I had kissed one of the boys there and we had a marathon group about it. The group started at about 6:30 at night and did't end until about 3:00 in the morning. The next day we were made to get up on schedule at 5:00. Anyways, after the group one of the girls Anneliese came up to me upstairs where I was in the closet room (where I was made to sleep for a week) and she said she wanted to talk to me. One of the things she started out with was "Cheryl told me to come up here and teach you a lesson, and she also gave me permission to do whatever the hell I wanted to  do to you because you and just a little slut and a whore, you are worthless and thats why you do things with boys" after she was finished talking she got real close to my face and spit in it, after that she slapped me on the cheek a couple of times adn then she punched me in the stomache. There was nothing I could do because no body else was around and this girl was about 150lbs or more than me. I was so scared and there wasn't anything I could do about it.
The next time I got in trouble we had gone to Lake Powell and while we were there I stole pills from one of the boys there, they were prescription pills that Mark and Cheryl knew about that he had in his backpack, anyway me and two fo the other girls took them together. When we got caught Cheryl brought us into a room and yelled at me, but the other two girls she said that she felt sorry for so she was hugging them and telling them that she understood. Then she made them leave the room. When they left she started cussing at me and then threw a stack of huge books at me. Then she came up to me  and spit on me and pulled my hair and practically threw me over a chair. Again there was nothing I could do.
There was also another incident with the boys, there was a boy named Tony in the program when I had forst gotten there, he got in trouble for something and some of the boys that were mad at him asked Cheryl if the could beat him up, and she said "what i dont know anything about it if anyone asks" so they took the boy out on the side of the mansion where they park the cars and they (dusty, rob, aaron, cory, brian, and a few of other boys just started kicking him and punching him and they got him on the ground and they hit his head on one of the cars and they were hurting him really bad. He couldnt do anything.
Cheryl doesn't care about anything but herself. I think she takes drugs that don't belong to her. In june of 2004 i fell off of my horse and i broke my ribs and sprained my ribs and i had a few pretty big bumps on my head, i got three bottles of pills, lorotabs, ibproufin 800, and perkasets. they are pain killers, well i didnt take very many of them because my mom said that they werent good for me and plus they made me sick so there were a lot left in the bottles. I went home in july and i moved back to Utah to live on my own in the beginning of August, i went back to the Whitmore to get the pills so I could send them to my mom and there was one lorotab left and about 3 ibproufins, and i wondered where did the rest of my pills go? I had asked Cheryl and she said she didnt know. How is this a good place to send your child when they are missing pills? Mark and Cheryl always leave their downstairs bedroom door open and unlocked, its not hard to go down there and get whatever you want, trust me, i know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
Leah,
What do you know about the boy who ran away the Christmas of 2003 while his Mom was in flight to see him?  What do you know about him getting beaten up by some of the boys at the "boys house."  What do you know about his relationship with Cheryl that turned so bad.  You were there at the same time. You were so comforting to me during such a painful time.  I will always remember how kind you and the other kids were to me.  I know you have many answers.  Can you share with us what you know?  It would help so much.

Fondly,
Alum Mom

PS... My son has also made references about the closet room.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
I can attest to everything leah is saying i was in the program with her and every thing she is saying is 100% true

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
If you were there with Leah, you were there with my son.  I probably met you too.  Can you answer the questions I asked Leah in the posting below yours?  Just curious...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
lets not mention all the times she'd get someone trust and then backstab them over and over and over and over and over and over...i dont need to go on...she was understood finally, as to why she treated people so good and then dump their hearts on a platter...she had a history that proved that the outer circle (7 habits for highly effective people)affected her heart, it was never fair to her- a lot of things werent fair to her and because of that she suddenly turns into the things that hurt her! its so horrible whats happening...she says shes your friend and would do anything for you, that all the lies and cheats with drugs and sex were a part of someone she didnt want to be...if she's changed this, that's absolutely wonderful, but the most abusive part is that she is still a part of manipulation. its an evil thing, manipulation. so when you pay so close attention to her posts, dont forget that everyone has flaws, and hers are of hurting family and friends in a cycle that is still spinning- obviously. she could be the sweetest person, and amazing at influencing people- too bad she cant do that when shes spending time on this site. use words wisely, you cant erase whats typed and posted! so stop talking about the past, stop twisting the real story.
-gypsy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
cheryl?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
no, i, gypsy, am not cheryl...im a friend.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
I think they were asking who you were talking about; Cheryl or someone else?

Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary,
categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.

--Abbie Hoffman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
this site could be useful but i feel it is evil. it makes me wonder who is right and wrong. evil attacks good. the downfall of this nation will be when good men do nothing. this site makes people focus on nothing. nothing but crap. get a life grandma.... maybe your example could help your grandaughter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »
what did you do mess up with her mom so your clinging to her child. sounds like she is pretty sick. if you love her so much why did you send her away in the first place? and why did she stay so long.?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 08:45:00 AM »
i payed over 70 thousand dollors for my daughters placement. she didnt have what your grandaughter did. maybe you should start with grattitude? it might wear off on your grandaughter. you sound so ungrateful. if i could find a place under 40 grand that offered what this place did.i would send my son. can someone who is grateful please tell me more about it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »
who but a drug addict would try and get painpills after so many months had gone by. your sick girl. go to a doctor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »
hey liar. i was there when cheryl supposedly yelled at you. we all yelled at you. and the other girls to; they just werent as fake as you and were actually real about the whole thing. and bimbo she never spit in your face. you spit in hers just like you did justin and alot of other kids. screw you

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
The problem is that parents are duped into thinking they are getting something that they are not.  Education is important, as evidenced here by the misuse of words that any high school student should know.  Attacking me is not the answer.  It just proves that what should be being taught is not happening as evidenced by a lot of the postings on this site.  The more I read, the more I am convinced there is a problem in the methods used and promises made by the Sudweeks for the care of the kids in their care.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »
On 2005-02-04 05:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"this site could be useful but i feel it is evil. it makes me wonder who is right and wrong.

That's not evil. It's good for you to wonder who's right and wrong. It's evil to try and prevent people from thinking for themselves.

Religion is just mind control.
--George Carlin, comedian

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes