Author Topic: Need Help: How to give the perfect blow job?  (Read 26334 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need Help: How to give the perfect blow job?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
I believe somebody in the bible got smitten for it.

tee hee.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2005, 03:07:00 AM »
On 2005-08-20 07:22:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"I didn't realize until the very end of the post that this is a guy talking.  A bit unsettling...
"

Yeah, I'm a guy. What's so unsettling about it, though?

I've actually had a couple of bi guys ask me "Jeez, why can't girls suck dick like this?"

I don't see how "packing a guy off home" would be telling, though. Women can send a guy home, too without being a whore or a slut. Not all women have to have a guy stay with them all night after they get it on, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2005, 04:09:00 AM »
Hey more power to you! I for one have no problem that you are a guy.

So what is it that "us chicks" should be doing fellatio wise compared to what you are doing? Do tell.

I mean I've had dudes and chicks and both have provided me with sufficent oral sex. Maybe your bi friends are really not in fact bi and can't fully come to terms they just outright prefer men. No insults intended here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2005, 05:04:00 AM »
On 2005-08-21 01:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey more power to you! I for one have no problem that you are a guy.

So what is it that "us chicks" should be doing fellatio wise compared to what you are doing? Do tell.

I mean I've had dudes and chicks and both have provided me with sufficent oral sex. Maybe your bi friends are really not in fact bi and can't fully come to terms they just outright prefer men. No insults intended here."

I would tend to agree with you, if it was an isolated incident, but it's not. You wouldn't believe how many ads you would see on craigslist for guys asking for some decent head from other men and how they are complaining about how they can't get a good one from their wives or girlfriends. And I actually really do feel that these guys are straight or bi. They just want some good head, for the most part. When you close your eyes, a blow job can be from just about anyone you can imagine. Trust me, if a guy is horny enough, he'll turn to soft fruit for pleasure if it has to come to that. (According to Patsy Stone, anyway!  :razz: )

I wish I could tell you specifically what I was doing that was so gosh darn great, but like I said, I don't really consciously think about it when I'm doing it, so I dunno what I do that's so wonderful, and I'm always quite shocked that guys think I'm so good at it. And I actually stopped sucking one of those guys when he said that "why can't girls" line and said to him "hey man! There ARE girls out there who are good at sucking cock, you know!"

On the other side of this, I keep hearing about all of these professed so called "straight" girls who get all grossed out talking about how much they don't like dick or sucking dick. (However, I also know PLENTY of straight girls who LOVE dick and can't get enough of it.) I just always wonder about all of those straight girls who have that "ick" factor around dick. I tend to think maybe it's probably how these girls were raised, most likely. That it was not ok to like their own bodies, or sex, or be turned on by another person's genitals, whether they be male or female, and that sex and sexual activity was gross. So even though they may have consciously grew out of that mindset, maybe there was this subconscious part that was left behind?

What I really don't understand is, what's so awful about swallowing? I think it's the best part, man! That's like the prize at the bottom of the crackerjack box! And the more copious the gushing, the happier I am.

The only advice I could give to "you chicks", really, is to be INTO IT! If you don't want to do it, then don't bother. The most satisfying thing about receiving a blow job is the fact that your partner is as into it as you are. The other thing is, guys shouldn't be mutes! There's nothing wrong with coaching. I like my partners to be communicative. If there's something I'm doing wrong, I like for my partners to tell me what to do that might feel better. You know "slower... faster... not so hard... a little to the left." Don't worry about bruising my ego. This is about your blow job, so I'm into making you feel good, because that's what turns me on. So part of the responsibility is on the men, here, and being communicative to their partners in what they really like when they get blown.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
I think our society makes it hard for a man to be bi and I think those guys professing to be straight are in fact bi if they are getting head from other guys.

When it comes to chicks giving blow jobs and not liking it well it can be a combination of things like thinking it's degrading because that's the message we have been sent all our lives, not liking it when the guy wants to shoot his wad in our mouths, or how shall we say this, the guy might be a bit musty between the legs.

If guys are letting other guys ejaculate in their mouths than I can see why the guys are beating me. I think it tastes bitter and it puts the gag reflex of mine in overdrive.

Another thing, I'm not just going to give head to just anyone, but when I do give it I do give it all I got. Here's some suggestions for men though, don't expect a blow job if you are musty and don't try to make women feel obligated to do it. Let women choose to do it, don't ask for it!

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
Man its not fair, my girl friend, she wont give me head for anything!!! She just wont do it, its crazy. And my best bi friend offered to give me head, at the time I was like  :eek:  its just kinda ackward. haha.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
Have you ever asked her why she won't give you head? Speaking for myself I get annoyed if a man asks me for it and that just causes me to not give it.

The other thing is that maybe she has been taught that it's degrading and dirty like many of us women have been taught.

How many times have you heard guys insult chicks in school saying "suck my dick" or how word leaked out that some chick was drunk over the weekend and sucked someone off. Chicks are even crueler in regards to this. A chick will be the main one spreading rumors about what a dirty whore someone is.

Too many sexual hang ups in this society.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
That last post should be shown to every
person in this foolish country.

We learn from out peers growing up to
use sex talk in degrading terms.

We all want, and need sex, and think
about it alot.

We use sex insults to hurt our friends,
lovers and enemies.

Then we complain :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
On 2005-08-22 11:40:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Man its not fair, my girl friend, she wont give me head for anything!!! She just wont do it, its crazy. And my best bi friend offered to give me head, at the time I was like  :eek:  its just kinda ackward. haha."

Then go get your head from someone else. It's not her job to be your sexual servant. She has needs too. There are plenty of resources out there where you can get a free blowjob, and if you can't find one there, go out and pay for one.

If getting a blowjob from another person is not an option, there are plenty of great sextoys out there that can do a really good job. May I suggest the fleshlight?

http://www.fleshlight.com/main/prodinfo ... N=78587660

Just lube up your cock and go for it. You can even include your girlfriend in part of that ritual of using the toy, if you feel stupid using it by yourself.

P.S. I have no idea why they have that stupid vanilla scent. Totally pointless.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
Fuck you, cocksucker. You fucking dick. Shut up, cunt. Blow me. Suck my cock. Prick. Ho. Whore. Druggie whore. Bitch. Bastard. Fudge packer. Homo. Dyke. Dried up hag. Fag. Slut. Wench...

Not to mention all the cruel things done to people physically that are accepted by various societies: circumcision of males, circumcision of females of various forms, including unanesthetized removal of the clitoris accompanied by infibulation - sewing the vagina together to ensure control of her sexual life, metal "chastity belts", forced prostitution of children, rape...

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
Ok, something that I need to add because of a few comments.

Have you ever asked her why she won't give you head?

When she was younger she was raped and forced to give some one head when she did not want to. So I understand her reluctance.

Then go get your head from someone else. It's not her job to be your sexual servant. She has needs too.

I know she has needs, our relationship is me basicly pleasing her in any way she she likes. Its not like I do all the demanding.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »
OverLordd, you are a sweetheart, as usual.  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
On 2005-08-23 07:16:00, OverLordd wrote:I know she has needs, our relationship is me basicly pleasing her in any way she she likes. Its not like I do all the demanding."

Sorry, I should have specified. When I said she has needs, I should have said "she has boundaries." Bad choice of words on my part. I really didn't mean needs in terms of sexual urges, but needs in terms of needing to not have to do what she doesn't want to, just like you shouldn't have to please her in ways you don't want to.

Sorry about the incompatibility issues. It's a pain. Especially when there is past trauma involved.

But I meant what I said about the sex toy suggestion. They're fun. Especially when there are two people involved in the fun.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »
Be smart. Please your woman to the point
that she wants to please you.