Author Topic: Need Help: How to give the perfect blow job?  (Read 26334 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need Help: How to give the perfect blow job?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
On 2005-04-23 12:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-22 09:56:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

Are you looking for volunteers to critique your work?

"

Whatever you do, NEVER tell a woman, "Wow! You give better head than your sister!"  For some weird reason she won't appreciate the compliment"

"You give head better than a guy!" isn't music to our ears really either unless you're into that kinda shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in  women  Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)

(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a  regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast  cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study  found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and  breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State  University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link  between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular  fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years,  the researchers found that those actually having performed the act  regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer  than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those  who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a  healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine,  who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these  findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a  relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is  relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise  decision.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I  encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their  daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the  University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at  least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the  National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer  Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in  a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer  in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped  forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages,"  he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of  fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the  difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and  enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test  data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who  had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past  five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The  group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of  1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4  percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer  besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause,  not THE cause."

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
the best BJ's I ever had were from girlfriend who was even better than the hookers I'd patronized, she used the same technique, only with love and great eye contact.

I don't know how she did it exactly, but there was lots of spit sloshing around, you could tell from both the sensation and the sound.

the only way I could describe the feeling is:  :rofl: only I wasn't laughing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
On 2005-08-04 11:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"the best BJ's I ever had were from girlfriend who was even better than the hookers I'd patronized, she used the same technique, only with love and great eye contact.

I don't know how she did it exactly, but there was lots of spit sloshing around, you could tell from both the sensation and the sound.

the only way I could describe the feeling is:  :rofl: only I wasn't laughing.

"

I've been told it feels nice when the tongue swirls around the tip. Any truth to this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
YES!

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: shanlea on 2005-08-16 14:22 ]
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
I don't know about the Altoids, but I once had a guy ask me to use listerine before I blew him because he liked the tingly sensation on his cock. (yes, by breath smelled fine.)

I don't really know specifically what it is that I do, but I've gotten lots of compliments. #1 thing is, you really have to WANT to do it, and not just out of a sense of obligation, which I guess is something people feel on both sides of the sexual fence in some cases. i.e. that they do things for their partners they really don't want to do, but they feel that they have to do. Unfortunately, that doesn't really make for very good sex. My #1 rule is, if it's icky for you, then you have no business doing it in the first place. ("You" in the general sense, not you specifically.)

As for me, I love to suck cock. I like it more than sex, actually. I'd much rather be suckin a dick than getting banged, (although I like to get banged, too) and swallowing is the best part.

A lot of people talk about deep throating. I myself have a pretty sensitive gag reflex, and can only get about maybe 6 or 7 inches max (if I'm super SUPER relaxed), but really, that's not as important as working the head and what shaft you can get in there. If it gets too far back there, the suckee can't feel much of anything that's that far back anyway. It's more of a visual turn on than a physical one, to see someone take it if you are that large. Where you get the most sensation is right up in the front of the mouth, as opposed to jamming your jimmy all the way back into someone's esophagous.

Trust me, I wish I had the capacity to deep throat a 10 or 11 incher, simply for bragging rights, but it ain't gonna happen. However, I still manage to get a lot of trade, when I bother to go out looking for some, and they all seem to like my technique.

Sometimes I like to keep the guy in my mouth after he cums and let him just rest there. (This is one of my favorite things.) If you are gentle, (very gentle) you can gradually work him up again and get a few more loads out of em. It's great to see how many you can get, and to feel him get hard again in your mouth after he's cum for the second time already. It's a total rush! I once slept all night with a guy's cock in my mouth. That was wonderful. I think he came, like three or four times throughout the night. I wish I could do that every night.

Someone on here was talking about eye contact? Ew. That's kinda weird. I don't like looking at someone from that angle, either as the blower or blowee. If I'm being blown, the other person's eyes are rolled too far upwards towards me and it just looks uncomfortable for them and weird. Same the other way. Oral sex is just not good for eye contact, IMO. I'd rather just keep my eyes on what I'm doin. He can look me in the eye later as I pack him off home.

I wish I could come up with more specific things, but I don't really think consciously about what I'm doing when I give BJs, I guess.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »
I didn't realize until the very end of the post that this is a guy talking.  A bit unsettling...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »
I didn't get a sense this was guy on guy head. Why do you think it was a guy who posted this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
If I'm being blown, the other person's eyes are rolled too far upwards towards me and it just looks uncomfortable for them and weird. Same the other way.

I think this part gives it away.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
On 2005-08-20 06:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

" He can look me in the eye later as I pack him off home.

"

and this is sort of a giveaway, no?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2005-08-20 09:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

If I'm being blown, the other person's eyes are rolled too far upwards towards me and it just looks uncomfortable for them and weird. Same the other way.

I think this part gives it away."

I hear chicks all the time refer to being blown.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
On 2005-08-20 10:23:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

On 2005-08-20 06:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

" He can look me in the eye later as I pack him off home.

"

and this is sort of a giveaway, no?
"

I'm not really sure what this phrase means.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2005, 12:53:00 AM »
How to put it delicately...