Author Topic: Are you a believer in Cedu who was there in the 80's under M  (Read 13198 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: i hate logging in !!!
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 10:46:20 AM »
Quote from: "icomeanon"
as far as i can tell it looks like tim has maybe transitioned into a more normal setting.  who knows, the web site is vague.  cranbrook school, or something, in virginia.

Carlbrook School.  Yup.  That's where he is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: yup
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2008, 02:01:13 PM »
Quote from: "icomeanonreserved"
but its not the modern day, its the semi younger day; im half younger.  and he came to work at my school just b4 brothers.  but he had a different deal that he did. he actually went through the bio, sort of, but instead of fighting to get in the circle like all us kids he just screamed and shit that he wanted to get in.  thats the way Rea did it too we he stopped by / took over in 'raps.'  He would just start freaking out when he got his feelings hurt about something.  they were both actually really good about expressing their own emotions.  And generally people shut the fuck up.  I know that they were trained by the best.

dean WENT to hilltop; w/ 'bill hoffman'.  this i know.  not sure sure abour hoff but i know they were friends b4.

icomeanon

That's interesting because they both work together still today at Mount Bachelor Academy. Bill Hoffman used to be program director, but recently was demoted to basically the guy who runs work projects. Dean was running basecamp the last time I checked, however.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Are you a believer in Cedu who was there in the 80's under M
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »
First off I am a believer in very little. Maybe I believe in smoking really good weed. Other than that this thread makes me feel like I smoked weed dipped in PCP, but at least I won't trip for 3 days.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 02:26:39 AM »
Quote from: "Lyn"
Yes..my family paid my tuition but there was also a state program (scholarships?).  Anyway, once you graduated up to John Pageants family, you were trained to cold call for donations..then they moved you down to join the Los Angeles team and do the door to door deal.  That's when I left.  

Poor Kim Quigley, he was such a 'brown noser' and never had it so good! . Like a lot of others..once he left ...life came crashing down on him.  Cedu never made it easy to leave..unless of corce you where getting kicked out!  I ran away from running springs (so easy..just stuck out my thumb) came back... went on dish pan (Bitch Bonnie cut my hair shorter than most) this was all back in 1975.

Since this thread has been bumped, I just wanted to reiterate that this is the most motherfucking interesting thing I've ever read in this forum.

Not thread...

forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »
Wasserman told everyone that he had a furniture store and started taking kids in then formed CEDU. He said CEDU meant "see yourself as you are and do something about it". But I've seen it documented all over the web that Wasserman was some sort of "star pupil" of Dederich's at Synanon and formed CEDU as "Charles E. Dederich University". Now which is true? Also, the lingo and concepts they used sound very close to those used by Charles Manson (being "on center", "it's all done with mirrors", etc.). Did he have something to do with this whole industry?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »
Quote from: "nivek_ogre"
Wasserman told everyone that he had a furniture store and started taking kids in then formed CEDU. He said CEDU meant "see yourself as you are and do something about it". But I've seen it documented all over the web that Wasserman was some sort of "star pupil" of Dederich's at Synanon and formed CEDU as "Charles E. Dederich University". Now which is true?

I was told by a guy who worked (perhaps still wors) for the Cali. Dept. of Education that he was told it by CEDU back in the day it was Charles E. Dederich University.  He said he remembered the name because he often went on vacation near Arrownead lake and knew a lot about Synanon.

Surviors from the early era (pre-rattlesnake) have said similar things as well.  Charles E. Dedeich was also commonly referred to by his initials "CED".  With Dederich's existing established Synanon connections, I find it highly unlikely these things are coincidences or that all these people are mistaken.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »
Thanks for responding. What do you think about Manson. I watched alot of his YouTube speeches and I would have no problem believing that he had gone through CEDU or Synanon or something of the like. I'm sure if that were true they would have silenced their involvement with him but it's very curious. CEDU was said to have been started with Wasserman by some hippies like Michael Allgood in the 60's who may have idolized Manson or been associated with the Family - could Manson have actually influence the content for CEDU and/or other programs of the like?

Quote from: "psy"
Wasserman told everyone that he had a furniture store and started taking kids in then formed CEDU. He said CEDU meant "see yourself as you are and do something about it". But I've seen it documented all over the web that Wasserman was some sort of "star pupil" of Dederich's at Synanon and formed CEDU as "Charles E. Dederich University". Now which is true?

I was told by a guy who worked (perhaps still wors) for the Cali. Dept. of Education that he was told it by CEDU back in the day it was Charles E. Dederich University.  He said he remembered the name because he often went on vacation near Arrownead lake and knew a lot about Synanon.

Surviors from the early era (pre-rattlesnake) have said similar things as well.  Charles E. Dedeich was also commonly referred to by his initials "CED".  With Dederich's existing established Synanon connections, I find it highly unlikely these things are coincidences or that all these people are mistaken.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »
Thanks for responding. What do you think about Manson.

Check out the other thread:
viewtopic.php?p=326919#p326919

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »
I didn't really hate Mel Wasserman personally. He wasn't that present anymore when I was there. He was turning over the reigns to Michael Allgood. But I hated his kid Mark who took it over later. Wasserman was just some rich Jew conning more money out of people one way or another so he could live in luxury down in  Laguna Nigel. They did influence me to become a skinhead when I left although I was not anti-semitic prior to Cedu. (I've way outgrown that sort of thing now).

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »
cranbrook school

Wasn't that the private school Papa Doc (Clarence) went to in the film 8 Mile? Rabbit totally housed him, yo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »
I know Michael Allgood is PENIS certified!!!!!!!!! ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: stepford kids
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 01:16:08 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
we never hear from the 80's kids.  did they fall for all that friends  and loyalty crap that was rammed down their throats or were they a cedu version of the stepford wife like scott canter courtney kemp and becky ugarte and susan qualls and the rest of the monkeys that placed put on a pedastal.    where are you all at today and why did you believe these people so much?  yea they were convincing but didn't all the manipulating by mel wasserman and narcissism cult crap of michael allgood  leave you thinking that the place was a scam designed to keep you with your "friends".   what do you think of all the self absorbed assholes who believed all the crap that came out of their mouths?  what reasons do you have for giving the place so much credit?  
the blood of all the suicides  is something you should all think about when you asked the place to toughen up.   as long as there are winners and losers and you can call someone else a loser i guess that is all that matters to vicious little ignorant fucks like wooten and villere who had a little hunger strike when his parents yanked him
tell us what you think today and the rest of you comment

I graduated in the early 80's and actually know these four people rather well. Of Scott Canter you are definitely mis-representing him as he was always very sarcastic and skeptical of the program. When he worked there after I'm sure that it had to be a fluke thing although power is power u know. Courtney Kemp can't think for herself past the stuck up nose on her face. She has always been superficial and self centered so a Step ford wife is a great description of this blond bimbo idiot who has no sense of self worth or direction.  She lives in Orange county now and is a great friend of Melzer. Becky Ugarte was molested by John Padgett at CEDU...at least Eric Melzer keeps telling people that Becky told him this when she went to visit at the Cascade school. Susan Qualls was about as shallow as Courtney Kemp and she very well may be a CEDU clone but more than that she is a rocker wannabe who's great claim to the world is that she was a roadie to many top rock bands and fucked as many of them as she could.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 09:55:13 PM »
we never hear from the 80's kids. did they fall for all that friends and loyalty crap that was rammed down their throats

There are a few here on the boards, myself being one of them.

Could be that the reason the 80s alum don't frequent the place is because it was so long ago. Sure, there are a few who still drink the cool aid (as evidenced by some things Ive read on assmates.com.) but I think for the most part, those who were high functioning and well-adjusted just dealt with it and moved on with their lives. I mean, it WAS 20+ years ago, after all.

However, the crazy, fucked up retards from that era found fornits.... And here we stay.  :ftard:  

howaaay.. apples.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 10:40:07 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
we never hear from the 80's kids. did they fall for all that friends and loyalty crap that was rammed down their throats

There are a few here on the boards, myself being one of them.

Could be that the reason the 80s alum don't frequent the place is because it was so long ago. Sure, there are a few who still drink the cool aid (as evidenced by some things Ive read on assmates.com.) but I think for the most part, those who were high functioning and well-adjusted just dealt with it and moved on with their lives. I mean, it WAS 20+ years ago, after all.

However, the crazy, fucked up retards from that era found fornits.... And here we stay.  :ftard:  

howaaay.. apples.

how many kids are there that went through CEDU in the 80s?
 Only the tiniest portion of survivors from any program,no mater how bad or comparitively "light" post on fornits with regularity. It doesn't make sense to assume they are "beleivers"

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
Only the tiniest portion of survivors from any program,no mater how bad or comparitively "light" post on fornits with regularity. It doesn't make sense to assume they are "beleivers"

I never said anything about anyone being believers. In fact, I said I knew of only a small handful who still adhered to program politic.  I said that the majority have most likely moved on.