Author Topic: Are you a believer in Cedu who was there in the 80's under M  (Read 12885 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are you a believer in Cedu who was there in the 80's under M
« on: September 27, 2004, 09:30:00 PM »
we never hear from the 80's kids.  did they fall for all that friends  and loyalty crap that was rammed down their throats or were they a cedu version of the stepford wife like scott canter courtney kemp and becky ugarte and susan qualls and the rest of the monkeys that placed put on a pedastal.    where are you all at today and why did you believe these people so much?  yea they were convincing but didn't all the manipulating by mel wasserman and narcissism cult crap of michael allgood  leave you thinking that the place was a scam designed to keep you with your "friends".   what do you think of all the self absorbed assholes who believed all the crap that came out of their mouths?  what reasons do you have for giving the place so much credit?  
the blood of all the suicides  is something you should all think about when you asked the place to toughen up.   as long as there are winners and losers and you can call someone else a loser i guess that is all that matters to vicious little ignorant fucks like wooten and villere who had a little hunger strike when his parents yanked him
tell us what you think today and the rest of you comment
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »
I was there in '87 and did not meet the people you mentioned except the Bentzes. When I was there, it was the Bentzes, the Abells, Bonanno Bros, Laurie Saunders, Jim Johnson as family heads. The Kim Browns visited occasionally.  I do not understand how these staff could keep their lips zipped about some of the more illicit goings on at CEDU.  Also, how do you know Bentz was kicked out of HLA for screwing a student? Where did you get that info? What about his wife?

The "friends and loyalty" stuff amongst students was propagated in a way to ensure total indoctrination.  You were a brother's keeper if you ratted out your bud who used hair gel out of agreement. The word loyal was just a nice way of saying either brainwashed or playing the game.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
it was conditional love as they called it.  if you stayed they would be your "friend"    if  you  dared to leave or were pulled  you were labeled as having sold everybody out  .   they would always encourage us  to  snitch on each other  but  when this kid  called the placement people and they came up with cops  after he left  they accused him of  being a snitch  when all he was doing was looking out for others.   allgood could not stand be shown to be wrong  so he would  try to turn it around and encourage others to shun this kid.  they would tell us to do something and then turn on this kid for doing the same thing they told us to do.  burt said it was trying to argue both sides of every arguement.   allgood  would not admit the kid was right to send cops and he let the fact that he was upset that this randy asshole broke a window and tried to blame the kid who left  and allgood decided to blame the kid who left even though he was gone when it happened.  sociopathic  allgood  there was a walkout at cascade cause he was caught banging girls and parents would not let their kids stay

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 08:24:00 AM »
I was there in the early '80's. There was a staff member named Kim Quigley that put a shotgun in his mouth and blew his brains out. Need I say more?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 04:14:00 PM »
i heard that too   the lie fed to the kids was that he was gay and troubled but we heard that allgoods first wife who we were told died of cancer was jealous and homophobic and ordered melzer and others to do him in.  how was this guy treated in the years leading up to his demise. Were you there when that abusive tony mills and his selfish girlfriend were there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
they were perverts from the beginning
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 03:10:27 PM »
bump. doing the bump.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I was there in the early '80's. There was a staff member named Kim Quigley that put a shotgun in his mouth and blew his brains out. Need I say more?

I was there when Kim was in John Pagents family!  He was one of there top salesman and was forced to date this whack job names Francis (I think that was her name) anyway..they would go at each others in raps "I'm talking down & dirty" it was hysterical!  I heard about the suicide..so sad.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
staff from the early 80's.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 02:21:07 PM »

I was there when Kim was in John Pagents family!  He was one of there top salesman and was forced to date this whack job names Francis (I think that was her name) anyway..they would go at each others in raps "I'm talking down & dirty" it was hysterical!  I heard about the suicide..so sad.

What was being sold? I want to understand better. Kim was a staff? John Pagent was a staff? He sold something for CEDU? and CEDU made him date a crazy girl named Francis? You were a student in raps about this? Kim killed herself but used to facilitate troubled teens with their problems ala CEDU?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Lyn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 01:28:39 AM »
Kim was a he...and was one of the many fundraiser up there (so was I). Basically.. we asked for money,office supplies,food what ever Cedu needed at the time...and yes we were encouraged to date...even setup with other students.

My experience with dating (from what I recall) was nothing less of  comical.  There decided to pair me up with the sweetest guy even through I don't remember us every being attracted to one another.  I ended up being caught making out in a shopping mall around Xmas with another Cedu do-gooder and my dating came to an abrupt halt!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »
Fundraisers? Really? Interesting. Care to elabroate on what this involved? Parents had to pay a tuition, then, right?

Offline Lyn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »
Yes..my family paid my tuition but there was also a state program (scholarships?).  Anyway, once you graduated up to John Pageants family, you were trained to cold call for donations..then they moved you down to join the Los Angeles team and do the door to door deal.  That's when I left.  

Poor Kim Quigley, he was such a 'brown noser' and never had it so good! . Like a lot of others..once he left ...life came crashing down on him.  Cedu never made it easy to leave..unless of corce you where getting kicked out!  I ran away from running springs (so easy..just stuck out my thumb) came back... went on dish pan (Bitch Bonnie cut my hair shorter than most) this was all back in 1975.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 09:44:24 AM »
Quote from: ""Lyn""
Anyway, once you graduated up to John Pageants family, you were trained to cold call for donations..then they moved you down to join the Los Angeles team and do the door to door deal.  That's when I left.  

So in other words, Mel Wasserman sent his followers to LA to
beg for change, the same as Charles Manson had done a
decade earlier.

More proof that Cedu was a cult.

Offline Zack Bonnie

• View Profile
    • http://www.zackbonnie.com
An interested potty
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
I thought this thread had some interesting stuff you may like.
c'ya
quot;live deep\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was there in 1980 and I knew all of the 4 gurls mentioned
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »
As a matter of fact I have pictures of them all.
The were all there because their parents were pieces of shit and wouldn't raise their kids! I'm not saying they didn't have issues, but I'm willinf 2 bet the problem wasn't the apple but the tree.  :x

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was there in 1980 and I knew all of the 4 gurls mentioned
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 11:39:07 AM »
As a matter of fact I have pictures of them all.
The were all there because their parents were pieces of shit and wouldn't raise their kids! I'm not saying they didn't have issues, but I'm willinf 2 bet the problem wasn't the apple but the tree.  :x