Author Topic: Penis Pump on EBay.  (Read 9835 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« on: September 26, 2004, 03:35:00 AM »
What is the item number on EBay for Melvin Sembler's penis pump???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 05:02:00 AM »
After careful hunting we are still not able to find any numbers or ID item numbers through EBay's communications dept.  What is the number for the cancelled/discontinued penis pump on EBay? Please and thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
We?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »
Thee?

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trust either of them
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> P.J. O'Rourke

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 11:30:00 AM »
Let it drop Animals.  You do not care about the penis pump thing.  You just want to breed contention.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
Who is animals?  You are changing the subject which continues to suppose what you know to be true about the penis pump and Ray. You never saw it on EBay did you. You only heard about it.  If anyone were trying to breed contention it would be you since you can't back up your shit talking with fact.  Which is why the question remains:  

Again, WHAT is the item number for Melvin Sembler's penis pump that was on EBay as sold by Richard Bradbury?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=39723

Here is the item number and subsequently defunct link to the penis pump on ebay.  I found it right here on our lovely Fornits forum, Animals.  

You would think that for all your seemingly infinite knowledge of legal matters Animals, that it would make perfect sense why a piece of evidence involved in a lawsuit would not be posted publicly by Ebay for all to reference continually.

Please stop pretending to be Anonymous, you do it rather BADLY.

PS - I personally viewed the item for sale when Bradbury posted it on ebay, it was real....not to mention that if it WASNT real, Animals......then Sembler most probably would not be embroiled in litigation with Bradbury over said posting of pump.  Whether or not this Anon actually saw the posting means just about diddly shit, dont you think? Not to mention what Anon THINKS they know about anything.  Its a moot point.

Hope the number helps....

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 04:57:00 PM »
Animals has penis pump envy....

:grin:

for shit sake animals, get out of everyone's face and worry about yourself for awhile. You obviously got some issues to deal with.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
On 2004-09-28 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

You never saw it on EBay did you. You only heard about it.  

I can verify that is was indeed there at one time.  I saw it and the ad in the St. Pete Times.

"I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease."
 "That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress."
--Disraeli to Gladstone

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
so shut the fuck up. . . I don't care if you are animals or not; you don't know shit about what is going on.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »
Not quite sure if you were actually talking to me or not but, I never said I knew what was going on.  I was only commenting that I saw the pump.  Someone said it was never listed on Ebay but I saw it. :smokin:

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »
animals has a penis problem and wants to buy a pump and a used one at that.

Damn animals cant you afford a new one? All the bleach in the world aint gonna get that spunk off the old one.  Com'n man, drop a couple extra dollars. Splurge on yourself.

And in the pump!  Have a ball!  Or Two!

:grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »
I like talking to myself.  That last post was mine.  I dont know what the fuck is going on either.  All of the anonymous posts are mine...oops, ours.  Who is this Animals guy???  What's his beef?  

Oh, several people were discussing what someone posted to be the item number to be for the supposed EBay.  After we spoke to our informant in the Saint Louis branch of EBay, we can confirm that the item number is not the one that was posted here.  

Again, what is the actual item number for the penis pump that Richard claims was put on EBay???

Here are some of the fantastic pumps on EBay now, here is the number for one such pump that does exist.  Goes to show that anyone can post a number on this forum, but at least this one is real:::

ViewItem&category=33165&item=5522558532&rd=1>

so stfu, you don't know shit about what is going on.  I like talking to myself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »
When you sit on your ass all day and then come to a forum where others go who were beaten and abused like yourself so that you can claim you have anything to do with actual reform of government and use this as an excuse for real work not to mention slandering others for fighting against your laziness, you wind up looking like the lazy punkass that you are nevermind that your retarded compositions look very silly and foolish.

What is funnier is all the lame old jokes about penis pumps, anyone can go to the old books stores you frequent and pick out penny books tons worth of old retro boring insults that everyones' heard since before your grandmother.  The truth is that EBay keeps, under law, all records of past and present item numbers of items sold on EBay.  No record is shown of any Richard or Ray Bradbury having sold any penis/penile or any other sort of pump used by any Ambassador new or used.  

This is not animals.  I am anonymous just like you and have no fear nor is anything owed to you even if I were animals or whoever you think this might be.  

Question remains disproven:

Again, slower this time, what is the working item number for the penis pump Ray claims to have attempted to actually sell on Ebay found at http://www.ebay.com under the subsection entitled 'buy'?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
animals, please explain what you are doing here. You are starting to appear a little off the wall to put it mildly.

The pump was on Ebay at one time. Many of us saw it, unless you believe there is a vast conspiracy to hide the truth from you that no penis pump existed on Ebay. Further, why do you give a fuck? I sure don't.

Jees man...what is the point?