Author Topic: Penis Pump on EBay.  (Read 10075 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »
Or benny hill.  LOL!

The thing of it is, when our gang here heard of this gang there - and how they gang up on people on this forum whenever anyone doesn't agree with one of their posse ... it becomes and oldcomer gangbang.

Cayo, Wes, Ray, Greg, Gin, and some others claim to be in agreement with several issues.  The truth of it is that when they say words like WE or they feel that they know one another - its a hilarious bloody joke.  Those folks that were hired at the protest, the one we refused to join in on, were little Christian children from the church of who cares.

But when anyone tries to confront the WE that they like to mention, they don't want a part of it.  Now, when you say WE - you mean that you are all part of a group of folk that believe that Ray actually factually posted a penis pump on EBay.  This is the same Ray that your WE believed that MCG had found a way around the statute of limitations.  I was standing outside while you were whining inside in the Pinellas Hall.  You might have seen me.  This is the same WE who states that Melvin Sembler's attorney sent Ginger a letter of intent to file suit for some piece of shit website some person did awhile back.  Where is that letter?
This is the same WE, the ones who say that EBay had Mel's pump on it, who doesn't do much but piss and moan on this website and don't really do much else in life for the cause of righteousness toward children.  
Oh wait, but isn't that the WE who gangs up on people who time and time again have come here looking for some forgiveness or some real fucking honesty for once in their lives?  Nothing is owed to any of the WE you mention, and noone is scared of We. The only thing that is owed to other from your WE (those who claim to have seen the pump) is like to what Greg keeps hypocritically mentioning since he's been given the godless fuck oppurtunity to monitor the same forum he screws up with his words from the dictionary.  "Have a little integrity, have some decency."
Whether WE believe there was some tiny insignificant penis pump or not does not make it so.  You believe in your tWElve steps and look what happened to them. You'll always get shut out and down with such narrow mindedness. Suck on it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »
Hmmm...I may be kicking myself in the face here, but.....if WE are who you say WE are.....then there are several hundred other individuals and agencies that need to be added to the list of who defines WE.

In case you havent noticed, or havent understood a word anyone has said....This whole thing isnt just about your WE.  Nor is it possible that your WE could have fabricated the incident.  If WE were capable of such a wide and sweeping deception....well, methinks WE would be a whole hell of a lot more powerful and effective than WE currently are...No disrespect to your efforts thus far, WE.

By the by, I think that making an accusation of narrow-mindedness, and telling people to "suck on it"...in the same sentence is quite compelling.

I think you are right Froderick, this thread has most certainly sustained much more than a mere flesh wound.....

It is wrong to leave a stumbling stone in the road after it has tripped you.
http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1005' target='_new'>Hands Out Light

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2004, 12:44:00 AM »
On 2004-09-29 20:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

Cayo, Wes, Ray, Greg, Gin, and some others claim to be in agreement with several issues.  

The only "issue"  :smokin:  

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2004, 04:17:00 AM »
I know you texans have a big heart and all that, Carmel, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that you can't read. Just take Bush for example. There is a period after the words 'small mindedness', directly before the words 'suck on it' and one after the words 'suck on it'.

Froderick is correct, you have not managed to produce anything but large blanket statements attempting to cover your inability to uncover any proof any penis pump ever existed.  Of course your Ray is 'above all this'. This is how KIDS and Growing Together was started to begin with.

And for your information (even though you already know), ms. alligator tears, it doesn't take much to run a small conspiracy - just a couple of like minded individuals who would choose to see eye to eye on not letting others in on their full intentions and proofs of what is truth. Everyone's acting like a 'conspiracy' or w/e the fuck you choose to call it, is a big fucking deal.

For example, what the heck was the intent to all those conventions some did over the last few years??? Sammie, Ray, Mike, and that other ugly Crow lookin motherfucker I saw in the paper? Marty, and those others we're told about ... what was the point of all that if nothing came of it but to make you feel better.  Nothing.  Nothing got changed, there were no changes in legislation ... not one iota of government responded to your allegations or your concerns. not one. Its a dam shame. And we understand that you are getting tired of fighting this thing.  But, what is going to come of what you did if the benefit was not worth anything but to spin wheels? Seven people have mentioned that all those conventions were total hubbub.  

Cayo, your cop out excuse is clear.  You had no intention of involving yourself in MCG's (an organization) suit if they had intended to file.  Is that it?  Or is your excuse merely one that you use to keep from doing what you know you should do, or telling others what you're up to so they can help?  Hey, who are we to tell you?  we are anonymous.  But, you are speaking out loud.  

Next Question:

What is the WoRkInG item number on EBay of the penis pump that belonged to Ambassador Sembler of Italy?

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »
Brian (animals) I was going to respond.  I wrote a large response, but then I thought to myself "What's the point"  You will never get it.  You got your feelings hurt somenow and haven't gotten over it I guess.  The people you snipe at Wes, Ginger, Cayo and others are darn fine people.    Animals take that anager and do something productive with it.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2004, 08:55:00 AM »
On 2004-09-30 01:17:00, Anonymous wrote
Cayo, your cop out excuse is clear.  You had no intention of involving yourself in MCG's (an organization) suit if they had intended to file.  Is that it?  Or is your excuse merely one that you use to keep from doing what you know you should do, or telling others what you're up to so they can help?  Hey, who are we to tell you?  we are anonymous.  But, you are speaking out loud.  

Well, it's not quite as complicated as you make it out to be.  When I first found these boards I went to 2 protests and a few meetings.  There were a lot of personal things going on in my life at the time and I didn't have time to do anything for anyone.  I've floated on and off the boards since then.  Until about 2 months ago I didn't even know who worked for which organization.  Call what I've said an excuse or whatever.  I'm not here to save anyone else.  I come here occassionally to see a few (very few) friends.  Whatever I do is not for "the cause".....it's for me, personally!!  The only thing I've 'done' lately is drive by Newty's house and glare at him.  I'm not exactly thrilled at how all this shit has been handled but this conspiracy thing is just laughable!! :roll:  :lol:

What is the WoRkInG item number on EBay of the penis pump that belonged to Ambassador Sembler of Italy?"

I don't think there IS a working number.  There's a lawsuit involved and Ebay would be stupid to keep it as viewable as it was when it was posted originally.  DUH.  The fact that they say it's no longer valid SHOULD tell you that is was in fact there at one time.  I don't really give a shit if you believe it or not.  Actually, I don't really give a shit about ANY of this anymore.  Too much backbiting and paranoia.  

If All it takes is an infinite number of monkeys with type writers, then how come there's no Shakespeare coming out of AOL?
-- Anonymous

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2004, 09:41:00 AM »
"I know you texans have a big heart and all that, Carmel, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that you can't read. Just take Bush for example. There is a period after the words 'small mindedness', directly before the words 'suck on it' and one after the words 'suck on it'.

Well, its good to know that you are indeed capable of attention to detail, animals.

"Froderick is correct, you have not managed to produce anything but large blanket statements attempting to cover your inability to uncover any proof any penis pump ever existed. "

No, I provided you with more information than you were able to garner on your own with all of your deep searching and interrogation of Ebay, so have several others....but as we have established, that doesnt matter to you.

"And for your information (even though you already know), ms. alligator tears, it doesn't take much to run a small conspiracy - just a couple of like minded individuals who would choose to see eye to eye on not letting others in on their full intentions and proofs of what is truth."

Scully!!!!

"And we understand that you are getting tired of fighting this thing."  
"Hey, who are we to tell you?  we are anonymous.  But, you are speaking out loud."  

We? Who is we?  You may be in danger of becoming a victim of your very OWN paranoia.  

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0380768089/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Will Rogers, American humorist, political commentator and cowboy philosopher

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
Animals, it is so funny that almost everything you said about me is wrong. I am 6 foot 200 pds, not on disability, not at home (in fact not in the country). Further, many find it strange how you anon refer to and back yourself up.

Grow up little boy.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »
On 2004-09-29 21:44:00, cayohueso wrote:

"

Cayo, Wes, Ray, Greg, Gin, and some others claim to be in agreement with several issues.  

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"

Here here..I am right there with you. I wouldnt join any organization that had people in it with no grasp of reality such as evidenced in this very thread.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-09-30 11:13 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »
To think that any former straightlings can agree on one subject long enough to conspire is incredibly naive.  If any two straightlings come together on an issue it is purely accidental.  Intense training in how to "not win friends and influence people" leaves most of them completely to their own devices.  Ever tried "cat herding"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2004, 03:54:00 AM »
On 2004-09-30 11:12:00, GregFL wrote:

"

On 2004-09-29 21:44:00, cayohueso wrote:

"

"

Here here..I am right there with you. I wouldnt join any organization that had people in it with no grasp of reality such as evidenced in this very thread.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-09-30 11:13 ]"

I couldn't agree more.  That you enjoy posting in these forums and continue monitoring disorganization is why you're part of it or whatever. What that other anon. postor was saying is that you're not helping, G.

Greg keeps letting on about himself about being a little boy or some shit, hoping that his defunct and elderly colleagues will not see him for the utterly useless writer he is.  How fun it must be to see oneself projecting ones own garbage onto others with furious futility like Greg.  As if he's out of the country, coming from a man who can't hold legible conversations without untimed comments that have no punchline and purports lies to hold some conspiracy he thinks others think are real while he's pretending to play like they're not.  How strange and sad.  Again: very pussy.  Greg, grow up little boy.  Since we have purchased this punkbuster we note that Greg enjoys replying to himself quite a bit.  How silly. Or better still, strange little man; just die already ms. hasbeen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2004, 04:05:00 AM »
Greg is very small in stature compared to me. Either way, a little bit of a diet never hurt anyone who denies disability information which is available if you know where to look.

Carmel, close your gaping pussy - Greg's getting fatter and taller and snipier just thinking about the stench.    

Animals, these shiny sluts aren't worth your time.  If you're lucky you'll just forget them.  If not, well slandering them is always fun and I like watching them cry and whine.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
Now THATS entertainment!

:razz:

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'>Mark Twain

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »
Only a fool talks to a lady that way, animals, and only a delusional idiot posts and then backs himself up talking in third person as Anon...

I am not responding to you anymore via the internet because you cannot converse civilly. Anything else you need to say to me, say to my face.

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2004, 03:51:00 PM »
Greg, whatever pussy.  You're just a sniping little bitch boy crying out on the internet.  You act as if you know me. You know my address so if you have anything to say to me you know where I am.