Author Topic: Penis Pump on EBay.  (Read 10076 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
On 2004-09-28 13:55:00, Carmel wrote:

"I personally viewed the item for sale when Bradbury posted it on ebay, it was real....

I saw it too. It was a real add.

668: The Neighbor of the Beast
--Anonymous Postman

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline smack

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
question authority you dumb asses.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »
You are not any authority on anything animals, you are just a little sniping bitch on the internet.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
Oh Animals....it just gets funnier and funnier, ya know?

DONT YOU THINK THAT IF BRADBURY HAD NEVER POSTED THE PUMP ON EBAY, THAT MEL WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN PISSED OFF AND SUED HIM OVER IT?

Come on man, THINK!

Hello, my name is Melvin Sembler, and I am suing a man over stolen property from my trash heap that was never actually stolen, nor was it posted for sale on ebay, written about in news articles or shown on various television stations.

Thank you and goodnight.

Please

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »
actually Carmel it is a conspiracy that Mel and Ginger are complicit in to discredit the great name of animals and his various alias on the internet.  Richard, Ginger, Myself and Wes are all best buddies with Mel and Miller Newton and Art Barker. We all sit around, smoke the peace pipe, tell tales of yore and conspire on how to ruin the lives of ex straightlings.

It is a passion, you see.

Yeah..thats it..rage against the machine..question authority..take your meds...

:silly:

gregfl

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-09-28 22:01 ]

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2004, 07:45:00 AM »
Invalid Item
The item you requested (3623163808) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

To me, this says that is was there at one time.  Doesn't really matter to me cause I saw it there, I know[/b] it was there.  Hope this helps.

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands, flying through space with all other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty.
-- John Muir

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline beth1222

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »
Here is a link for whoever thinks it did not happen- http://www.abcactionnews.com/stories/20 ... ador.shtml

That should be enough.  I'm sure once the legal matters came up e-bay would have been required to discontinue the item, even if it was sold it would be a non-existent item this much later.  But obviously it happened, I doubt a news station would make this up.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »
LOL,

Greg, you made my whole morning.

Passion, indeed!

Carmel

:razz:

For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.  
-- Johnny Carson

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »
Good lord. I am still laughing my ass off.  

Excellent!!!!

:scared:

Laws are like spider webs. If some poor weak creature comes up against them - it is caught. But the bigger one can break through and get away.
-- Solon; Greek philosopher - c.630-c.555 BC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »
"Hello, my name is Melvin Sembler, and I am suing a man over stolen property from my trash heap that was never actually stolen, nor was it posted for sale on ebay, written about in news articles or shown on various television stations."

You said it first, not anyone else. thanks for the update.

Thanks, Melvin.

So, Greg - why are you sniping people?  YOu said it first bub.  You have mentioned in several other posts I have read that you can bakc up your words - as if to say that if anyone gives you an address that you will stop by.  So, stop by motherfucker.  Noone is scared of your fat old ass - I'm not - and none owes you anything.  YOu can't ban all the An0nymous postors who come here and defile one another.  You're the one snipin on the net.  And as far as animals is concerned - he's got more guts than you do. Greg, you're just a pussy. I could'nt give a shit less over the fact that you luckily happen to, in your miserable existence and pathetic awareness of anything, merely happen to actually be able to monitor a forum.  Wow, how amazing that must be while you're on disability and can't do shit else all day.  Neato, wow.  Zing! What a smart guy you must be.  We are sooooo just completely fucking wowed here.

LOL! I just made my day! I can't stop laughing.  And as far as animals, dude you don't let these fuckers get you down - they're just a bunch of old hasbeens wishing they had done more with whatever they never had.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
Question remains unanswered:

What is the Factual working Item number for Ray's purported EBay penis pump that he says he stole from Sembler's trash (nevermind that Sembler doesn't put his trash outside except on certain days)?

EBay has no recollection or history of said item, no date that is accurate with the dates given of these said straight survivors.  Go fig.  More crap.

The item number recently given in this chat postings is indeed for any item but not for any Ambassador or mention of one.  This sale of this item number was not for the amount Richard purported it to be.

Noone mentioned conspiracy except those who are defending one.  Again, thanks for the update.

Offline smack

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
your false hope on whether or not anyone has any documents helps no one.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »
Animals, I am going to say it one more time....slooooooowly now.....

Why on all of Gods greenest would Melvin Sembler institute a lawsuit against one Richard Bradbury...for "stealing" his trash and posting it on EBay......if, now....wait for it...here it comes....IF BRADBURY DID NOT ACTUALLY "STEAL" HIS TRASH AND POST IT ON EBAY? "Stealing being used for reference here".

Are you at the very least willing to admit, that even if this whole penis pump thing is a hoax, a conspiracy....call it what you like, are you willing to admit that Sembler has set in motion a chain of events that cannot possibly be proven one way or the other because....according to you....nothing was ever taken or posted? Are you more inclined to admit that every news media source that published the story, that every employee at EBay that took part in the posting process, that every lawyer involved in the case that good ole Mel has slapped on Rich....are being completey duped by a nonexistent document?  What are the odds?  Secondly, why in the hell would you believe that a private company such as EBay would release any personal information to some moron like you, especially when said information is involved at the center of a huge legal battle?

Thats like calling up Johnny Cochran and asking if you can borrow O.J.'s bloody gloves for your ski trip.

Animals, if you are going to be an asshole....please try to do it with some style.  

The number is the number is the number...bottom line.  When an auction that isnt the center piece of evidence in an ongoing legal battle is over, it generally is viewable for a short period of time and then blipped.  The flarging item number would not be "working" at this point in time regardless.  Not to mention the privacy issues that you seem so unable to comprehend.

After watching you walk into the glass sliding door over and over like this, I thank my lucky stars that Bradbury is the one out there fabricating and conspiring as you call it, instead of you.

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the
government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.

--President Bill Clinton

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
"What is the Factual working Item number for Ray's purported EBay penis pump that he says he stole from Sembler's trash (nevermind that Sembler doesn't put his trash outside except on certain days)?"

Yeah, okay that makes sense....how could Rich have possibly known when Sembler was putting his trash out....after all, he only does it on CERTAIN DAYS.  Sneaky one, that Mel...I could never have figured it out either.

"The item number recently given in this chat postings is indeed for any item but not for any Ambassador or mention of one.  This sale of this item number was not for the amount Richard purported it to be."

It is for an item?  Or it isnt?  Looks like it says "no longer in service" to me.  And please redirect me to where it says anything to the effect of what the sale price of the item was, as opposed to what Richard stated? It doesnt say anything of the sort.  Better work on that short term memory loss, it does nothing for you debating skills Animals.[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-09-29 17:29 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
This thread is starting to remind me of something like a Monty Python's Flying Circus sketch..