Author Topic: news on Virgil newton  (Read 22751 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« on: March 21, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
Miller Newton is living in Madiera Beach, Florida. He is going by the name Father Cassian Newton. He is running a retreat house for a church called "Antiochian Orthodox Church". they have a website and i'm looking into further details. -F.S. kobc 85-90
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 11:57:00 AM »
this is it folks . http://www.antiochian.org/ virgil i will follow you far beyond your end.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that miller is hiding behind the face of Yeshua, That's hebrew for Jesus????????????????????

This man is like lucifer , who comes as an angel of light

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »
posted from another topic...

yes that is their address. i have seen the house. beautiful... asshole. the property he owned across the street WAS 4 little 1 br apts that had like a little parking lot in front of them. i spoke to the tenants just as newton was moving back to florida and they said they were given notices to move out. (i think to cover newtons ass with income and taxes and from being sued) they referred to him as "the doc". he proceeded to build what looked to me like one big friggin group room. turned out to be a "sanctuary" for one of newtons good friends who was a monk in NY that was loosing HIS sanctuaryor something. i confirmed this on the phone with newton. newton applied for a license to counsel kids with the state of fl...he was denied because of his controvercial issues in NJ (spoken from a woman at the licensing office to me)and told he could only get one if he worked either UNDER someone, (and we all know how NEWT feels about power...) OR ...now pay attention...ORRR if he went religious!! Sound familiar? Chose a religion that you can CHANGE YOUR NAME in..(fr cassian newton) and turned the sanctuary that was supposed to be for a monk friend into his own. so i called the zoning people and asked what was he licensed for and he said commercial...i asked if a church was considered commercial, and he said no it has a different zoning law thing...so i informed him that newton had a sign out front on sundays inviting the public to services and the times. he said he would look into it. i saw the sign a few weeks later and called my first name basis friend at the zoning office again. never saw the sign again. neighbors dont like him. ive spoken to them. a few neighbors are working a lot on keeping an eye on him. right before KIDS in NJ was shut down, there were rumors he was making a halfway house down here and there was a whole big city meeting cause people were pissed. they had heard about his places in NJ and CA, and UT and TX and didnt want it in their city (thank god...smart fuking people) he denied it and said if they knew anything about his programs, they would know he didnt believe in halfway houses (ya think? WOW one time he DIDNT lie) i truly believe he WAS going to do a small group room thing andd use the 4 apts as newcomer housing until people from NJ got settled. but then he got caught so he found a different route...the boat was gone after the law suit with rebecca started...think he gave it to his son..the one that talks to him...and one more tidbit..he has a 3br on the river, 3 story..nice. the house next to him looks like it used to be a very big garage..tiny ..no boat slip..i went to appraisers office...Newts house valued at 87,000 i think i remember. the neighbors rinky dink? 127,000. later on found out Newton used to work in the appraisers office when he lived in madeira beach prior to kids. his political career started in like 1971. the year i was born...hes been a sick man for a long time.
but this is all personal knowledge. you can ask newton..he knows me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »
As many of us as possible should go to the "email" section of that website and write "For frightening information on Father Cassian Newton, currently serving at the Madiera Beach, fla. Church, please visit http://www.thestraights.com and http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com.
We knew him when he was under the name Miller Newton."

Sincerely, a former victom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »
I searched the website listed.  Found no Fr. Cassian Newton, or Newton at all.  Found no church in Mad. Bch.  closest one in Pinellas Park, he's not listed there either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »
I believe that Miller Newton has figured out that there are a variety of people who know what he has done and are checking his every move on the internet and regularly monitoring his public activities.  As a result I believe he has asked his local church and the antiochian church generally to keep his name off of their web sites so that he can keep as low a profile as possible- sort of like ex- nazis living little lives in south america after world war 2. I think that he and the mrs. have downsized their lives with the support of the few remaining cultists (moss- giganti- jackie messaros) and their young children who have been kept from their families and are being raised with the newtons as their grandparents.
   --not the great retirement of wealth and fame he thought he was entitled to but far better than what he deserves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
I didn't even see a church in Madeira Beach listed......where is it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »
If it's Kim who says that's where he is, then I believe her. Besides, all we have to do it contact the diocese, not just that church specific. Let em' know who they've got in thier midst!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
this is frank s. my mom emailed the church and thats how we verified he is running a retreat house with them, they emailed back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
Thank you Frank.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
Why is he even doing this kind of work? What does he have to gain from it?  This guy is not to be trusted.

Offline K.Smith

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2004, 11:15:00 PM »
this is kim...  last thing i heard is he got removed from the church, but frank, please email me and let me know about what your mom found out.  I can personally look into it further.  Not harrassing, you, Newton, just checking into some public knowledge.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »
If anyone has info on which church he is affiliated with now, please post it!!!!!!  I'm dying to find out.  The anons were me before, sorry thought I was logged in.  I went to the sites listed and found nothing in Mad Beach.  The closest I found was Pinellas Park and he's not there either.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it.  That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.
-- In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive maintenance

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »
this is the church he was most recently affiliated with.  The web site previously had references to him in several locations but they appear to have been removed.  I do not know if it is because he left this church or more likely because he simply asked to keep his role secret.

http://www.stnicholasaoc.com/index.htm