Author Topic: news on Virgil newton  (Read 22755 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2004, 12:11:00 PM »
Hi,
I'd be interested in any information you can share about your letters to the Antiochian Archdiocese and their replies.

Also, we are always wanting to add more documentation about "Fr.Cassian's" crimes. The fact that he is a priest is pretty appalling.

I am from the Pokrov.org web site.
Please email me back at [email protected]

Thanks,
Greta
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
He is no priest.  Never was.

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »
He was a priest.  I dont personally kjnow if he still is as i have not followed in a while for personal reasons..  
Miller, if you read this, you havent scared me with your "lawyer" letters, ya big brute, i just dont have the time to keep as close tabs on you as i used to. plus i live in NJ again, so you can rest easy from MY wrath.  not to say that everyone else isnt keeping a close eye on you.

Christ AT the sea is the church.  I have seen it and reported it many a time and found out he was NOT zoned to hold services there, so im assuming he changed it to a "retreat" house.  Yes the mosses live near him and are most definitely affiliated.  I spoke to bob myself. (and cut his hair one day...it was GREAT!!!)  he is still affiliated with the antiochian orthodox church or was last thing i knew.  like i said, i just dont have time to follow him anymore.

keep in touch with isaacorp.  they have the means of taking care of this situation.
also, i HAVE binders full of articles on newton and his history.  i HAVE sent them to the orthodox church.  i got him kicked off a retreat he was going to speak at in pennsylvania years ago.  :smokin:   happy hunting!!

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
news on Virgil newton
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »