Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19879 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
In all seriousness, is he really dead?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2003, 12:20:00 AM »
Of course he isn't dead. Have you ever seen anything else announced here that was true?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2003, 01:03:00 AM »
What a shame.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »
You could never tell the difference if Marc was dead or not, the man is so strung out on dope he looks dead most of the time, except when he is degrading women.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »
LMFAO!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »
On 2002-06-17 10:43:00, Peter Moore wrote:

"Why on Earth would you do this?  You're just asking for trouble.  Their are people out their who rabidly hold resentments against this man and you are almost inviting them to harm him.

I happen to love Marc a great deal, despite our disagreements.  If something happens to him, I'm gonna be pissed.

"

Why am I not upset?

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2003, 09:21:00 PM »
Now their is definately something wrong with you if you love Marc Rosenberg.Marc is a walking dope addiction, he has nothing to offer anybody and is a waste of air.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2003, 01:17:00 AM »
no one liked marc but there were nice staff, like missy, jenn h., and drew, i can see defending them, but not marc

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2003, 09:56:00 AM »
Marc only works at elan so he can get back at degrading females.Marc was rejected so many times by woman that he holds a personal vendetta against them and treats them like shit.It is his way of letting off steam.Also elan seems to pay him real well and he can support his addictions with his salary.

Offline Marty Douchebag Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »
On 2002-06-19 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When I was at Elan I got Marc Rosenberg pleasuring himself while peeping in the females bathroom window of Elan 3 while a female resident showered.marc made up some bullship that he was on her S.P. and that she threatened suicide earlier and was making sure she didn't harm herself.

The girl who's name was Chrissy was in the corner at the time and was an emotionaly stressed teenager.She was a diabetic and suffered from alot of depression.

All this took place at night when the house was in school, I was a strength position at the time on head counts.When I first spotted Marc I didnt know who it was because it was dark and he was hidden behind a tree.Marc tried concelling himself at first but then realized I saw him.

He was very nervous looking and sweat pouring down his face, had the look of surprisement/embarrasment written all over him.

He told me that he was just over seeing her to make sure she didnt try any harm to herself, I didnt buy one bit of it.Though I never told anyone at Elan fearing it would lead up to my word over his, I kept my mouth shut.

I do not know how much of Chrissy he saw naked in the shower because the shower had a curtain to concel herself.The fucked up thing about this incident was Tina Hicks was also working that night and was doing nothing at the time, she should've been the one to over see Chrissy if in fact she did threaten suicide.

Rosenberg was very abusive to her in general, he would put her down by saying the meanest cruelest things to her.Most of the times she would break down in tears and Rosenberg would still dish out his abusiveness.

Marc had alot of issues and in my opion is not fit mentally to care for troubled teenagers.I think his has a big potential for stautory rape if given the opportunity.

There was other female resident's in Elan that he would favor and never issue them any L.E.'s for incidents they occured."

He is a peeping Tom on crack.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2004, 07:51:00 AM »
On 2002-06-19 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When I was at Elan I got Marc Rosenberg pleasuring himself while peeping in the females bathroom window of Elan 3 while a female resident showered.marc made up some bullship that he was on her S.P. and that she threatened suicide earlier and was making sure she didn't harm herself.

The girl who's name was Chrissy was in the corner at the time and was an emotionaly stressed teenager.She was a diabetic and suffered from alot of depression.

All this took place at night when the house was in school, I was a strength position at the time on head counts.When I first spotted Marc I didnt know who it was because it was dark and he was hidden behind a tree.Marc tried concelling himself at first but then realized I saw him.

He was very nervous looking and sweat pouring down his face, had the look of surprisement/embarrasment written all over him.

He told me that he was just over seeing her to make sure she didnt try any harm to herself, I didnt buy one bit of it.Though I never told anyone at Elan fearing it would lead up to my word over his, I kept my mouth shut.

I do not know how much of Chrissy he saw naked in the shower because the shower had a curtain to concel herself.The fucked up thing about this incident was Tina Hicks was also working that night and was doing nothing at the time, she should've been the one to over see Chrissy if in fact she did threaten suicide.

Rosenberg was very abusive to her in general, he would put her down by saying the meanest cruelest things to her.Most of the times she would break down in tears and Rosenberg would still dish out his abusiveness.

Marc had alot of issues and in my opion is not fit mentally to care for troubled teenagers.I think his has a big potential for stautory rape if given the opportunity.

There was other female resident's in Elan that he would favor and never issue them any L.E.'s for incidents they occured."

OMG this really happened, every part of this story is true. Marc was a huge perfert, he always triend looking up the female's legs when they were sitting down.

Thew sickening of it all he was this zoned out eyes that made him look like a madman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2004, 02:28:00 PM »
Thew sickening of it all he was this zoned out eyes that made him look like a madman."

Could someone fucking decypher this trailer trash language for me please!

The first sentence of the Marc post "looking through the window at a girl taking a shower" gives the whole thing away as a fucking bullshit lie. There are no windows near any showers in any building at Elan that you can look through from the outside and see a person bathing or showering.

Whats the point of this whole fucking persecution of Marc anyway? And what would you rather do...watch a girl take a shower, or post and read welfare swill on the internet?

Wheres my damn binoculars?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2004, 08:47:00 AM »
Elan 3's first floor Female bathroom has a shower stall in it, at least it did during my time, it also has a window, Marc did peep in because I remeber hearing about this huge grouped called on him for that incident.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2004, 09:01:00 AM »
Look..Marc has his faults, however I highly doubt he ever treated a student in such a manner.  I hold Marc in the highest regard, I wish he would have been able to speak at my graduation, but he was no longer working at Elan at the time.  I know that while I was in Elan I certainly was not good looking, nor even a nice person, and Marc always stood up for me, even to my parents who believed I was hopeless.  So your crap about him treating the good looking females better is crap.  I watched him shoot down a former coordinator because he didn´t like how she had treated me.  If anything, Marc always stands up for the underdog.  Whether it was a girl or guy, Marc really put an investment in the problem people, and made some of us strong enough to be coordinators.  I know I never would have been able to get through a Spring Mile without his pep talks each time.  The man doesn´t even work at elan now, leave him alone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
Thats right he doesnt work at elan now, he know sits in Arizona on his death bed awaiting the Grim Reaper.

Justice will prevail very shortly and Rosenberg will be dead! :lol:

Marc was a cruel and abusive drug addict who had no right to work with troubled teens.