Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19821 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
I hate to be the bearer or bad news for all you Marc haters, but Marc is working at elan now. I met him in mid June when I went there for a visit. I don't know much about him but he does have the "Keith Richards" look. He seems okay to me and my son seems to like him. ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  CCT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »
Leave the guy alone! Death is an evil thing to wish on anyone. Bin ladden, Hussiun Charles manson, YES. They sholud stop wasting space and sharing our air.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
In a Geraldo interview Manson said "You place your judgement on this mirrorman you got to carry".
Chew on that one baby.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »
Manson was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. When he was thirteen, his mother put him in a foster home, and, unable to find one, he ended up at a boys school. Within a year he ran away, back to his mother, who still wanted nothing to do with him. As a result he began living on the streets, supporting himself by stealing. In 1951, after a string of arrests and escapes Manson was sent to prison for driving a stolen car across state lines. By the end of 1952 he had eight assault charges against him. He was transferred to another facility where he became a model inmate, and was released in 1954. He was arrested again for driving stolen cars across state lines, this time receiving probation. This was revoked in 1956 when he missed a court date and he was back in prison until his parole in 1958. In 1959 he was arrested again for passing stolen checks, once again he was given probation which was revoked nine months later.

Manson had spent most of his adult life in jail, mostly for such offenses as car theft and credit-card fraud. He also worked some time as a pimp. He was released in 1967.

http://www.worldhistory.com/wiki/C/Charles-Manson.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »
Why did Peter Moore post that Marc had moved to Arizona?.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2004, 02:52:00 PM »
On 2004-07-04 06:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look..Marc has his faults, however I highly doubt he ever treated a student in such a manner.  I hold Marc in the highest regard, I wish he would have been able to speak at my graduation, but he was no longer working at Elan at the time.  I know that while I was in Elan I certainly was not good looking, nor even a nice person, and Marc always stood up for me, even to my parents who believed I was hopeless.  So your crap about him treating the good looking females better is crap.  I watched him shoot down a former coordinator because he didn´t like how she had treated me.  If anything, Marc always stands up for the underdog.  Whether it was a girl or guy, Marc really put an investment in the problem people, and made some of us strong enough to be coordinators.  I know I never would have been able to get through a Spring Mile without his pep talks each time.  The man doesn´t even work at elan now, leave him alone."

Marc only stood up for the ass kissers, not the underdog, but I don't see the connection between him and Charles Manson.

Offline kelleyblaney

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »
i don't see how you can compare  marc rosenburg to charles manson?  Do you really have nothing better to do?  I never liked the man nor did he much care for me  but the reason i didn't like him had nothing to do with the fact that he had/has problems.  because he had a drug problem doesn't mean he still does.  people change, obviously some of you haven't. and i  highly doubt he was caught in any kind of lewd acts involving female students.  you boys need a new hobby, the lies and bullshit is getting old.

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
this is no longer marc's address....he did move to arizona...leave him alone

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
On 2002-06-19 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When I was at Elan I got Marc Rosenberg pleasuring himself while peeping in the females bathroom window of Elan 3 while a female resident showered.marc made up some bullship that he was on her S.P. and that she threatened suicide earlier and was making sure she didn't harm herself.

The girl who's name was Chrissy was in the corner at the time and was an emotionaly stressed teenager.She was a diabetic and suffered from alot of depression.

All this took place at night when the house was in school, I was a strength position at the time on head counts.When I first spotted Marc I didnt know who it was because it was dark and he was hidden behind a tree.Marc tried concelling himself at first but then realized I saw him.

He was very nervous looking and sweat pouring down his face, had the look of surprisement/embarrasment written all over him.

He told me that he was just over seeing her to make sure she didnt try any harm to herself, I didnt buy one bit of it.Though I never told anyone at Elan fearing it would lead up to my word over his, I kept my mouth shut.

I do not know how much of Chrissy he saw naked in the shower because the shower had a curtain to concel herself.The fucked up thing about this incident was Tina Hicks was also working that night and was doing nothing at the time, she should've been the one to over see Chrissy if in fact she did threaten suicide.

Rosenberg was very abusive to her in general, he would put her down by saying the meanest cruelest things to her.Most of the times she would break down in tears and Rosenberg would still dish out his abusiveness.

Marc had alot of issues and in my opion is not fit mentally to care for troubled teenagers.I think his has a big potential for stautory rape if given the opportunity.

There was other female resident's in Elan that he would favor and never issue them any L.E.'s for incidents they occured."

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :wave:

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Well you have to keep in mind, Mark couldnt get a woman in real life, he was too ugly looking.I'm sure that wasnt his first time masterbating to a resident.Someone wrote back awhile ago that he was peeping in the females bathroom and pleasureing himself to a corner girl.
Scroll back a few pages you willl find it under this topic.He always had this look in his eyes as if he was about to rape a female student.I wonder if he ever did rape a woman?Or even worse a teenager.

Are you serious??? HAHAHAHA omfg that is too funny considering what type of women that
Marc has been involved with and who he IS dating currently.. models and more hang all over
him routinely and this is NO LIE so take it as fact because there is indisputable proof of him
with them recently. I am so very proud to be the lady on his arm at any time or anywhere and
yes I am a legitimate model appearing in publications which are none of your business to know
the names of nor mine either as i do not want this shit to come my way since far too many of
those posting here dont have a life other than throwing threats and insults around. But i am fed up with reading this garbage here when i am also close friends with one of his former students whom I met long before I met Marc and she has always said how grateful she was
that her life changed for the better because of Marc's guidance and credits his help for the
success she has enjoyed in adulthood...she even cried when she found out how much he has
done for me from the beginning and how special this man is to both of us

But id love to see a pic of the asswipe who said Marc can't get a woman for real and i will
bet even money that the jerk is not anywhere near hot enough to get just one model to give
him her phone number and Marc had two try hitting on him while i was in the restroom one
of the times we were out at an event lol...he does not have to chase anyone nor would he
need to force himself on any female of any age when he can pick and choose from a plethora
of pussy wherever he goes....and that is definitely not the address posted here either but i
am thankful for the fact he is safe and i would do whatever it took to keep him that way if
i thought he was at risk from anyone

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2011, 11:40:57 PM »
Hi Marc, what's up?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2011, 12:54:10 AM »
lol that was not Marc posting...I can assure you that is the absolute truth along with
the fact I am quite real and a genetic female of the human variety who knows more
about him as a person than you can possibly imagine since you do not know the type
of man he is today at all and i do ...i wont bother trying to convince you and there is
no way i would ever give any details, information or anything that could lead anyone to
cause harm to come his way merely to prove who i am or that what i said is valid since
there is no reason for me to provide evidence to anyone on here as i dont care if they
do believe me or not.. i just care that Marc knows how much i believe in and support
him always ... i am so glad i met him.. and i am lucky to have him in my life today

and before i get called Marc again by anyone they need to wonder why i would give two
shits what i think any of those on here think when i wake up tomorrow or go to bed tonight
besides Marc and my wonderful girlfriend who is one of the students that can say their lives
are better for knowing him...what matters to me is how he feels more than anything and not
hurting or in pain over any of this cruel vicious shit as i saw in his face this past week as i sat
next to him while reading it.. you dont want to know what i would like to do to a few of the
worst as i have a sadistic streak i hold in tight check when it comes to those i care about
and i care deeply about this man

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »
Quote from: "Jeffery Gottdick?"
Marc loved getting high.Marc started getting high as soon as he came out of his mothers womb.Marc was born addicted to cocaine and herione.
His mother was a heavy addict and inherited her habit.Marc smoked his first joint at the age of 4 months.

Marc's drug habit has gotten so bad he cant finacilly afford getting high so has to perform homsexual acts to support it.

what an idiot this one is... again with 'herione' although this time not even a real word
if it was it would be pronounced 'herEE one' or 'herEE on' but once more children..now say it
with me carefully... h...e...r...o...i...n     pronounced 'her O in'
and wtf are 'finacilly' or 'homsexual'???  please.. financially and homosexual ... geez guess it
was too hard to pay attention or study when thinking up nasty comments to toss around and
insulting people who have nothing to do with any of this stuff long after the day was over

and yes i taught school also... just not anywhere near there and definitely not to the likes of
what i see here and for that i am so glad i could jump for joy but makes me sad and angry that
Marc has to deal with this crap

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2011, 06:59:43 AM »
Quote from: Nazi
Tell you one thing, God made sure that the AIDS virus eats him up slowly.He is definatly being punished by God.I can just picture Rosenberg in  a crack house sucking dick for a fix.[/quote}

and this one

by K1LL3R » 23 Sep 2003, 16:56

Marc Rosenberg has AIDS.He got it while sharing dirty needles with junkies.Why do you think he was so thin?The AIDS virus is eating him up slowly, soon he will join Joe and be doing the dance of the dead.

first off lets get the obvious out of the way..this pathetic excuse of a threa(t)d is from 2003
and the present year is 2011 so almost 8 years has passed and since Marc is quite healthy as
well as being happy to my fairly experienced eyes only yesterday the odds really he had the HIV
antibodies in 2003 or before is absurd/  Especially considering that having been involved with him personally and am completely free from any hint of the HIV virus myself with current test
results to back me up, there is absolutely no validity to these outrageous lies whatsoever and no i do not have a dick attached to my body nor am i a male at all  Grow up