Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19873 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2003, 06:17:00 AM »
I'm sure marc will die within 10 years.There is no way someone his age can keep on taking all these drugs and live to tell about it.I am predicting it now, Marc Rosenberg wil die of drug overdose or complications sometime within a 10 year time spand.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
When Marc use to get high in the luggage cabin, he would constantly be seen peeking out the windows of the cabin to see if there was anybody outside.
What was funny was, one time a corrdinator was granted permission to go on a home visit and said his luggage smelled like weed.Marc must of stunk up all the contents with his pot, he wouldn't open the windows because he feared that someone might smell him smoking pot.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2003, 07:54:00 PM »
Marc Rosenberg use to peek in the windows of elan 3's women dorms and get off while watching the girls undress.He was a fuckin perverted peeping Tom.
Marc had stolen a few pairs of panties from some of the females laundry bags.he dtrted doing it after Linda Roy was suspected of taking them, he knew he would be able to get away with it and didn't think he would get caught.Well he was wrong, because I caught him....

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2003, 09:27:00 AM »
Marc tried numerous times hiting on Clare and she always turned him down.That just goes to show if someone like Clare would turn him down, you know that he is a loser.
Marc was so desperate to get laid he would watch Clare fuck her "Johns" and masterbate.

Offline Jeffery Gottdick?

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2003, 09:35:00 AM »
One time Marc was desperate for money to get high so both me and Marty paid marc $25.00 each to blow us.This all occured in the luggage cabin after the house was sent to bed.
ut all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2003, 10:45:00 AM »
On 2003-08-03 13:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

" Remember there really is no anonymity on these sites"

Yes there is I know for a fact that the only time an investigative officer can fet the IP address of any one is if a true crime has been committed and as far as I see no crimes here just a group of hurt and unfortunatly fucked up people that were harmed by the acts of the adults that shou;d have protected them.

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »
Marc loved getting high.Marc started getting high as soon as he came out of his mothers womb.Marc was born addicted to cocaine and herione.
His mother was a heavy addict and inherited her habit.Marc smoked his first joint at the age of 4 months.

Marc's drug habit has gotten so bad he cant finacilly afford getting high so has to perform homsexual acts to support it.

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2003, 07:36:00 PM »
I love the luggage cabin, it is so groovy in there.I get high 15 times a day in there.Yes it is true I needed some extra cash for drugs so I blew Marty and Jeffery in the luggage cabin.
Got an extra $50.00 that night and was able to aford an 8-Ball, Man did I get high as a mother fucker.

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2003, 11:23:00 PM »
Usually when a student is rewarded with a home visit he has to go to the luggage cabin to get his suitcase.In most cases, the suitcases wreak of pot and are heavily stained with dried up cum.

If thats the case "They are heavily stained with cum" Marty Kruglik offers to lick it clean so to the student's satisfaction.Marty enjoys licking up dried up cum.

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
All cardinal rules are broken in that luggae cabin daily.Marc gets high, marty plays with rubber dicks and fucks Mr.Alboro and Linda Roy sniffs stolen panties.Just to walk into that cabin would be considered a sin.

Marc did alittle fixing up to the place though.He put up black light poster's and put party bulbs into the light sockets so he can trip off his high's.one time Marc got very angry with Marty because Marty mistaken one of Marc's party bulbs for a dildo and he shoved it up his ass and had to go to the Portland Medical Center.

When he went there he told the ER that he sat on a bulb, they didn't beleive him but went along with it.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2003, 06:30:00 PM »
Marc Rosenberg always took the liberty to over see the female's laundry bags go out to debruin and come back, why you ask? Access to the teenaged girls under garments.This man stole alot of laundry from the female laundry bags.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »
There was once a couple of diabetic students that were in elan during my time and one of them became very ill because she didn't take her insulin shot at the scheduled time she was suppose too.Marc Rosenberg instead of calling 911 was going to administer her required shot.Now all of a sudden Marc Rosenberg who is in no way qualified to do anything is an expert in his mind in sticking someone with aneedle, why, because he sticks himself with a needle to shoot herione.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2003, 09:10:00 AM »
When marc was in prison he was a giant blow up doll for everyone that was in there with him.Marc was sodomized a dozen times a day and enjoyed every minute of it.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2003, 08:15:00 PM »
Marc Rosenberg likes to masterbate period.

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2003, 10:31:00 AM »
Oh i love masterbating.I love it especially whena  new female resident came into the house, couldn't wait to get access to her panties.