Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19903 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« on: June 16, 2002, 09:08:00 PM »
Here is Marc Rosenbergs address and phone#
368 Range Rd
Cumberland Center, ME

207 829 2861
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 01:43:00 PM »
Why on Earth would you do this?  You're just asking for trouble.  Their are people out their who rabidly hold resentments against this man and you are almost inviting them to harm him.

I happen to love Marc a great deal, despite our disagreements.  If something happens to him, I'm gonna be pissed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 06:12:00 PM »
i don't advocate or condone violence of any sort.  purpose of  posting was informational marc does not seem too concerned what would he be hiding from ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2002, 04:13:00 PM »
When I was at Elan I got Marc Rosenberg pleasuring himself while peeping in the females bathroom window of Elan 3 while a female resident showered.marc made up some bullship that he was on her S.P. and that she threatened suicide earlier and was making sure she didn't harm herself.
The girl who's name was Chrissy was in the corner at the time and was an emotionaly stressed teenager.She was a diabetic and suffered from alot of depression.

All this took place at night when the house was in school, I was a strength position at the time on head counts.When I first spotted Marc I didnt know who it was because it was dark and he was hidden behind a tree.Marc tried concelling himself at first but then realized I saw him.

He was very nervous looking and sweat pouring down his face, had the look of surprisement/embarrasment written all over him.

He told me that he was just over seeing her to make sure she didnt try any harm to herself, I didnt buy one bit of it.Though I never told anyone at Elan fearing it would lead up to my word over his, I kept my mouth shut.

I do not know how much of Chrissy he saw naked in the shower because the shower had a curtain to concel herself.The fucked up thing about this incident was Tina Hicks was also working that night and was doing nothing at the time, she should've been the one to over see Chrissy if in fact she did threaten suicide.

Rosenberg was very abusive to her in general, he would put her down by saying the meanest cruelest things to her.Most of the times she would break down in tears and Rosenberg would still dish out his abusiveness.
Marc had alot of issues and in my opion is not fit mentally to care for troubled teenagers.I think his has a big potential for stautory rape if given the opportunity.

There was other female resident's in Elan that he would favor and never issue them any L.E.'s for incidents they occured.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2002, 04:19:00 PM »
Peter Moore,
You metion something to the fact of why someone would post Rosenbergs personal info up on this board.His ifo is posted on Elan alumni's website and has been there for awhile now, so is Martin Krugliks.

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/elan_memories/
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2002, 05:13:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Kaz on 2003-08-22 07:14 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2002, 07:00:00 PM »
marc Rosenberg is and was a real fuckin asshole, so what if someone posted his address and number up here, he deserve's every bad thing that could possibly happen to him.
That skinny,dirty drug abuser, womanizer son-of-a-bitch was such an asshole to everyone that went through Elan.

He is a loser, he has to make himself feel powerful by yelling at a bunch of defenseless kids.Marc is a coward and a far way away from ever being a real man.

I would love for Marc to try to pull his little superior attitude image with me today,because I would knock him the fuck out!

He is a disgrace to the male race,and is not fit to be in the care of troubled teenagers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2002, 02:23:00 AM »
Pete, I couldn't agree more but it dosn't end for me at being "Pissed".  This personal information should not be listed here!!!  And if anyone uses this information to bring harm to Marc, I SWEAR BY GOD, I WILL MAKE IT MY MISSION IN LIFE TO DISTROY YOU!!! And, I have the money, resources, and education to do it.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2002, 06:25:00 AM »
DISTROY YOU!!!

This must be some new type of martial arts move.
oh no wait, it is an idiot trying to spell DESTROY.
You aint shit son, I'll fuckin destroy you boy!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2002, 09:35:00 PM »
You are an ass check your own spelling is that the best you can do! What an waste you are!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2002, 10:46:00 PM »
If you think the personal information should not be posted here, email the moderator and ask for it to be removed.  It can be done--
No need for the pissing contest.

Watching poor "emotionally stressed depressed diabetic Chrissy" shower through the bathroom window. Sounds hot as shit.  Ah, to be young.  I wished my program allowed such liberty!

"Making sure she didn't hurt herself---yeah, that's right. I was making sure she didn't hurt herself, she threatened suicide, yeah that's right see---she threatened suicide, I had to watch her---had to save her see"
I hear that old Saturday Night Live-Billy Crystal character now saying..."Yeah I had to watch her, no one to help her see--she may be in trouble, she may drown herself with the shower see, I'm certified in a..CPR, yeah certified see, that's right" as he rolls out a batch of goo.

Such program stuff-
Too funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2002, 08:28:00 AM »
"I have the money, resources, and education to do it. "

If you had any type of education you would know how to spell the word destroy.
one thing I can rule out that is not possible for it to be a typo.You see the "I" is located 5 keys away from the "E".

As far as you stating you have the money, well in my opion you are full of shit.If you had money you would of been able to afford an education and would know how to spell the word destroy.

Your resources, I think the only resources that you could possibly have are those you would get on the back of a cereal box.

And finally, anyone in my opion that would support Marc Rosenberg and his sick technic of treatment for troubled teens has issues themselves.
Rosenberg was a very sick man.He is a womanizer,and a power monger.He expressed no type of concern for the welfare of the teens whatsoever.He was so into disciplinning teens when they fucked up.
Marc Rosenberg is nothing but a junkie in my eyes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2002, 11:18:00 AM »
You know I just couldn't stay out of this conversation any longer.The people posting on this site are nothing but failure's and hold too many grudges.
So what Elan was hard on you, so what you screwed up to where you were deemed unfit to fuction in society.You brought all this upon yourself.
So you were sent to a place up in Maine to be taught life skills and respect.Yes I admit I am hard on everyone, but it is all for your own good.To spread lies about me will get you no where in life.
I don't hate you i just find you people to have some serious issue's as to the way you were brought up.
To clear one thing up, this is not my address or phone number so feel free to call or harass me all you want, because my phone won't be ringing.
And another thing, this incident of me watching a student shower is totally outrageous, it never happened.
Spreading lies about someone because you didn't like the way they treated you is not the way to go in life.I have read other post's on this forum and it is nothing but lies.Lynda was never fired first of all, she took another job helping teens.
Some incidents that were posted here were true to some extent but were twisted way out of proportion.Like the female garments that were missing,that did happen a long time ago but it remained unsolved to this date.
Marty was very upset to know of how cruel you some of you are towards him.Marty never committed any crimes towards children and almost had an emotional break down after learning about this web page.
This crap must stop.You people are very twisted and have a very sick sense of humor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2002, 09:49:00 PM »
If you are going to grade other posters spelling, check yourself!  You left the "in" out of "opinion" twice, that could not have been a typo either!  You were only a single letter away from "onion"!
Sorry to interrupt from the casual observer of this silly flame war that thought the sound of spying on Crissy showering sounded hot.  I don't know why a Three's Company era Suzanne Somers came to mind...oops did I mispell Summers??
Peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2002, 09:54:00 PM »
...And I didn't even mention "technique" and "disciplining" were also misspelled in your post, but who is counting??
Peace