Author Topic: Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w  (Read 5592 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w
« on: February 01, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »
Subj: RE: Inside Edition  
Date: 3/21/03 8:43:38 AM Central Standard Time
CC: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 12:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Inside Edition

Hi.  I just received another call from Ned Berkowitz with Inside Edition.  I think that both of you have talked to him also.  Isn't that correct?  I know that he has been corresponding some with Tim Rogers also.  Anyway, he wants to come next week and interview the boys and myself.  I just want to be sure that you both are in with me on this.  I know that WWASP is forming a "Special Parent Reference List" to try and discredit what we bring before the media.  Have you seen the letter that Ken Kay sent out to the parents with regard to the list?

I think this interview/story needs to be about Dundee, as that is the only school that we/I have any experience with. We need all teens, parents and directors (who are willing) to be available for any questions and interviews.  Ned may want to pay a visit to everyone who is willing to talk.  I believe Cathy and Karen would be willing to tell about their experiences.  I believe that you guys know of a few others.

If we decide to make it bigger then Dundee, then we would need other parental and teen involvment.  However, I am not sure what angle Inside Edition wants to take with the story.  I think if we start with our story, then the stories of the other schools will follow.  What do you think?

I think we will have a strong case as we have been at Dundee at times when they were in true form.  In other words, we were there when they were not prepared for parental visits.  

Give me your feed back.  I want us to be on the same page on this.  I want to expose Dundee for what it really is, a controversial and abusive holding facility for at risk teens that exploits teens and their families in a time of need.  "What they advertise is not what you get!"

Carey
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »
If anyone wants to know why I posted the above correspondence between Amberly and myself it is because I am trying to come to some understanding as to why her story and her testimony has changed.  

I am tired of my kids and my family being the victims of those in the business.  I am being sued by someone who places kids in abusive programs just because she does not want people to know the whole truth.  And what is so absurd is that Amberly, who is probably a key witness in the case in which I have spoken about and am being sued for, the one in which I have given my deposition in, keeps changing her story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »
As usual, your talking like a lunatic; as in; your reasoning lacks logic. You have no good excuse for doing this. You can?t twist one up with warped logic.
Amberly has *Nothing* to do with your legal situation.
She has *Never* changed her account.
She has been honest, and forthcoming and selfless.
You flipped when you saw a document where she went into more detail than you had seen before.
This has had to be explained to you before; more detail dies not equate to a changed account.
Come on up out of the mud Carey. That hole you keep digging has got to be getting unpleasant. It is certainly getting deep. Its nice up here in the light of reality. Come give it a try.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 02:14:00 PM »
On 2004-02-01 10:03:00, Carey wrote:

"If anyone wants to know why I posted the above correspondence between Amberly and myself it is because I am trying to come to some understanding as to why her story and her testimony has changed.  

I am tired of my kids and my family being the victims of those in the business.  I am being sued by someone who places kids in abusive programs just because she does not want people to know the whole truth.  And what is so absurd is that Amberly, who is probably a key witness in the case in which I have spoken about and am being sued for, the one in which I have given my deposition in, keeps changing her story.

"

Like someone said, sunlight is the best disinfectant.  Don't be a victim, empower yourself and counter sue, if you haven't already.

:wave:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »
From what I?ve heard from Sue, it might be a good idea to involve other parents and focus on the abuse and mistreatment. I was not speaking to that because I had not witnessed it.

Your reality Anon is so warped.  Amberly said this.  She said she had not witnessed abuse and mistreatment.  How is it that you see that as not going into more detail.

Have you seen the three different sworn statements that Amberly has made?  None of them are the same.  How do you explain that?  She admits in this email that she had not witnessed any abuse.  However, she hooks up with Sue and hears Sue's accounts of abuse, then her sworn statment changes.  

Amberly has three statements that she has released, one in the court case of a child at Dundee that I spoke of on an earlier thread, another she sent to the PANI and the third that she gave to Sue for her to use in her case against WWASP.  They are all different.  Why?  Especially why have they changed so drastically since her hooking up with Sue?

Are you calling me a lunatic because I am sharing this info?  Are you calling me a lunatic because it contradicts what you would like for everyone to beleive?  Why are you calling me a lunatic, is it because that is all you know to do?

One thing you are right about, I did flip when I saw the third document.  You know why?  Because she lies.  If you have three totally different sworn statements and they are all different, well then, two of them, or maybe even all three of them are a lies.  How do you know when she is telling the truth?  Is it when she tells what you what you want to hear?  Well for me that is not good enough.  I want to know what the truth is, not because it is what I want to hear but because it is the truth, and I can tell you this, I don't think what she tells as the truth can ever be beleived.  Her version of the truth changes depending on who she is telling it for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
On 2004-02-01 10:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As usual, your talking like a lunatic; as in; your reasoning lacks logic. You have no good excuse for doing this. You can?t twist one up with warped logic.

Amberly has *Nothing* to do with your legal situation.

She has *Never* changed her account.

She has been honest, and forthcoming and selfless.

You flipped when you saw a document where she went into more detail than you had seen before.

This has had to be explained to you before; more detail dies not equate to a changed account.

Come on up out of the mud Carey. That hole you keep digging has got to be getting unpleasant. It is certainly getting deep. Its nice up here in the light of reality. Come give it a try.

"

Wanna know what's warped?  Look in the mirror, anon.  Your head is on backwards!

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »
This is what she said:

"She said she had not witnessed abuse and mistreatment. How is it that you see that as not going into more detail."

and this is your explanation?

You flipped when you saw a document where she went into more detail than you had seen before

Are you really able to twist that from "not witnessing abuse" to "lack of detail."

Answer this, have you seen her sworn testimony in the court custody case of the child at Dundee.  The one in which she testified to the greatness of the program and how she thought it was the best thing for the child and where she told the judge she recommended the child remain at Dundee?  Have you seen it?  Do you even know of its existance?  If you do, how do you explain it?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
That was me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
What's this Amberly person doing now and whatever happened to the investigation in Costa Rica?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »
I've seen it. I understand the circumstances and timeing of events and how and why it makes a difference.
What I would have said 18 months ago isn't what I would say today; there is a reason for that; and it has nothing to do with a lack of honesty.
Other 'discrepencies' you like to harp about are examples of additional detail, as the circumstances required.
None of this however; has diddley squat to do with you and your legal problems.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »
A lie is a lie and the worst kind of lie is one that is made as a sworn statement.  Face it, somewhere along the line she lied.  She may be looked at just like one of those "lying teens."  She has not helped kids, she has only cast more doubt on their words.  What a shame for them.

If she is all you have to believe in, I can see why you are holding on so tightly to her words...at least while they are what you want them to be.

You imply she has changed her testimony for a reason.  Maybe she has changed it because she was involved in the rape and cover up.   Maybe that is why she is now taking this swing to the oposite end of the spectrum.  That is why she came out of the closet.  It was as a result of me posting her name on public sites saying that she was involved.  It was as a result of that that she came forward and contacted me.  Maybe she is trying to save her butt just like Sue is.  Maybe that is why she changed her story once coming in contact with Sue.

You know according to Amberly's testimony Dundee was great...until...the rape and cover up.  All of this of course taking place around the time I was contacting her and telling her I did not want my boys there. Something stinks, really stinks.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-01 19:43 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2004, 11:00:00 AM »
CQ: Something stinks, really stinks.

I suggest you take a hot shower and it helps to use a little soap.

CQ: You imply she has changed her testimony for a reason. Maybe she has changed it because she was involved in the rape and cover up.

No dear. She was not involved in a cover up. She was instrumental in getting the victim medical care and assisting the Mom. She would not allow the attempted cover up.
The change in her statement reflects a change in her opinion; based on her realization she had been mistaken.
Many a post program parent has experienced this;  I have myself experienced it with relation to a job I once took with a highly regarded business; that turned out to be disreputable. Its a learning process. You think you know. You slowly realize you were mistaken. You slowly realize just how mistaken; and your opinion and testimony will change accordingly, if you are a person of integrity. If not, you conform to what it apparently acceptable within the group in question.
This has been explained to you So many times now.  

CQ: ?Sounds like Amberly did a great job. Geoff and Garred always said, "she (Amberly) was always on the side of the kids, and she cared about each and everyone of them. She was the one who really wanted to help us to be a better person."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »
?Sounds like Amberly did a great job. Geoff and Garred always said, "she (Amberly) was always on the side of the kids, and she cared about each and everyone of them. She was the one who really wanted to help us to be a better person."

Correct they said that.  But they also have testified to the fact that her NEW sworn statement about Dundee is a lie. What do you suppose she has taught them now.  It is a shame that Sue has convinced her to lie about what she herself witnessed.  Amberly must be one weak person to continue to buy into what others tell her. She easily conforms to what ever group she joins.  Sad.

How do you explain Martha's trips to Dundee and the fact that she left Cory there for a year?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
That was me.

One more thing, you are right Amberly is  a self-less person...brainwashed just like you ex WWASP parents.  NOT!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »
Carey,
How would your twins Know, what anyone says,  is a lie; unless it is about something they were a party to?
I don't see how they could. They might Think they know something; much the same way you Think you know something.
Are they eye witnesses to any event that Amberly has described in such a way that they feel she lied about it? If you think you can say yes, be very specific please.  Just Yes, is not good enough, when making such a claim.
You have said your twins claim no one was battered at Dundee; but they told the reporter that while they weren't, others were. You say this is true; the reporter hadn't lied about their statement.
So, how is that different from what others have said, whom you claim to be liars?
Your twins may not be privy to every event and circumstance surrounding Dundee. In fact, there is no way possible that they were; and no reason to think they are more knowledgeable that any other kid.
So, they may not be able to truthfully testify to the same events and situations as someone else; but that does not make all others with differing testimony, liars.
This TOO, has been explained to you SO many times.