Author Topic: Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
You have said your twins claim no one was battered at Dundee; but they told the reporter that while they weren't, others were.

Both of the twins have told me stories about abuse behind the walls of WWASP schools.  The stories they tell about are not about anything they themselves witnessed.  The stories they have shared are about what they have heard others tell.  The difference in what they share and what Amberly shares is the fact that they are not willing to lie for ANYONE, not even for themselves. They hated the place, with a passion.  They did not like what they were put through and they did not like the fact that others had to endure it either.  However, they are not willing to lie about their experience in order to tell others how wrong they feel the place was.  Amberly is a liar, she lied in a sworn statement.  It is plain and simple and she should be held accountable.

By the way my twins have not said she lied about the abuse at Dundee, they have said they never witnessed it.  They have said she lied in one of those many sworn statements.  They are smart enough to know that they (Amberly's sworn statements) all can't be true, they are far too contradictory.  They are also smart enough to know that based on her ability to swear according to what side of the fence she is on, sure hurts her creditability.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
That was me.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »
Are they eye witnesses to any event that Amberly has described in such a way that they feel she lied about it?

They have seen her emails to me.  They have seen where she said she did not witness abuse.  They have seen all three of her statements. They have seen where she has lied.

How can anyone be an eyewitness to something that never happened.  Amberly herself said she did not witness abuse.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-02 10:12 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-02 10:13 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
Who is the anon posting back and forth to Carey that seems to know so much about what somebody (Amberly) thinks or doesn't think?  What is their interest in this matter and why can't they reveal their identity, if nothing else, for the sake of establishing their own credibility, which is obviously a big issue with them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
AQ: why can't they reveal their identity, if nothing else, for the sake of establishing their own credibility, which is obviously a big issue with them?

Maybe for the same reason you don't/can't, whatever.
Dose your credibility matter to you?

I don't claim to know So Much about what Amberly may or may not think. I am however familiar with the various circumstances involved with the statements she has made; and this familiarity makes me feel confident in her integrity and decency and honesty.
My familiarity with Carey makes me all to aware of other traits. . .
My interest in the matter?
Same as yours I expect; or close to it. Additionally, I want readers to be aware Carey is Not the all knowing voice of authority she makes herself out to be.

As for your additional comments Carey, they are just a rehash of what we have already gone over; and I know from experience, there is no way you can back down and admit you are mistaken; so the debate just goes around and around and around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »
On 2004-02-02 11:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

AQ: why can't they reveal their identity, if nothing else, for the sake of establishing their own credibility, which is obviously a big issue with them?

Maybe for the same reason you don't/can't, whatever.

Dose your credibility matter to you?

I don't claim to know So Much about what Amberly may or may not think. I am however familiar with the various circumstances involved with the statements she has made; and this familiarity makes me feel confident in her integrity and decency and honesty.

My familiarity with Carey makes me all to aware of other traits. . .

My interest in the matter?

Same as yours I expect; or close to it. Additionally, I want readers to be aware Carey is Not the all knowing voice of authority she makes herself out to be.

As for your additional comments Carey, they are just a rehash of what we have already gone over; and I know from experience, there is no way you can back down and admit you are mistaken; so the debate just goes around and around and around.

"

Anon, you side-stepped the question of your identity because you dare not reveal who you are for fear of the consequences of speaking out about something you have no PERSONAL knowledge of.  Take a hint and crawl back into your den of snakes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
(QUOTE)Anon, you side-stepped the question of your identity because you dare not reveal who you are for fear of the consequences of speaking out about something you have no PERSONAL knowledge of. Take a hint and crawl back into your den of snakes.(QUOTE)

::drummer::  ::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
Hey Carey,

How many people would you say began lying as a result of talking with Sue Scheff? You've told us about Amberly and KarenZ. How many do you think there are?
How do you think she gets them to tell these lies for her?
Does she tell them she needs evidence for her case; or is she more sneeky that that?
How does she do it?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
I can't answer that.  

I imagine that not everyone who has gotten to know Sue stoops to the the level of lying.  However, I think all of those who fight against program abuse along side Sue don't care whether or not she lies or those involved with her lie.

I don't think the truth matters to Sue or any of them.  I think bringing down WWASP is all that they care about.  They will do whatever it takes.  None of this is really surprising.  These are people who want to be in control.  Most of these people either kidnapped their child and had them sent to a program or they lied to them about where they were going, as in told them they were going on a vacation....and so on and so on.  They don't care about the truth, they care about having their way.  They care about forcing others into submission by whatever means necessary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »
OK, but you've been on the inside, you must know how she is able to get them to lie for her so easily and quickly.
You've explained that as soon as they meet her they start lying. This is unusual. I wonder what  method she uses to accomplished this?
You must have some idea.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
On 2004-02-02 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OK, but you've been on the inside, you must know how she is able to get them to lie for her so easily and quickly.

You've explained that as soon as they meet her they start lying. This is unusual. I wonder what  method she uses to accomplished this?

You must have some idea.

"

Anon, quit playing games.  If you really want an answer to your questions, why don't you ask Scheff, herself?

:smokin:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »
You've explained that as soon as they meet her they start lying

I know I never said anything like that.  I have given instances where others have changed their stories and I have pointed out inconsistancies in what others have testified to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »
Anon, here's a thought:  Read the WWASPS v. PURE court docket. The PACER system now offers immediate registration making it super easy to access the public record in this case or any other case you are interested in.  All this speculation is just that, speculation.  What's the point?

:idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2004, 06:25:00 PM »
Ask Sue? Do you think she'd tell me?
Carey, I am sorry if I put words in your mouth but I have gotten the impression from your posts that as soon as people met her they start lying. Am I getting the wrong impression?
Still, you must have some idea how she gets them to lie for her. Or is it for her? Maybe I've got the wrong impression there.
You have said that people have changed their story after meeting Sue. What I'm trying to understand is how and why?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
I imagine that not everyone who has gotten to know Sue stoops to the the level of lying. However, I think all of those who fight against program abuse along side Sue don't care whether or not she lies or those involved with her lie.

I don't think the truth matters to Sue or any of them. I think bringing down WWASP is all that they care about. They will do whatever it takes. None of this is really surprising. These are people who want to be in control. Most of these people either kidnapped their child and had them sent to a program or they lied to them about where they were going, as in told them they were going on a vacation....and so on and so on. They don't care about the truth, they care about having their way. They care about forcing others into submission by whatever means necessary.