Author Topic: Important Notice  (Read 22899 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2004, 03:51:00 AM »
Actually, freedom of speech is just that.  I can call you a fucking weakling and that you are a rapist and that you molest babies without thought or remorse.  I can say that you and your mother enjoy passionate fucking and that the abortions you two create sure taste swell to you.  I can say ALL this without provocation from you, without need or incentive.  I can say all this without having to worry about it unless it is actually slanderous or harmful to your character or how you function societally, even if it is true.  You don't have the slightest inkling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2004, 04:21:00 AM »
Sorry All,
That last post was definitively intended for the anonymous postor back at the very top of page two.
I wish neglect and abuse upon all of the ones who don't believe that this site doesn't aid the many, and I wish many bedbugs on those who still believe that any cult works for the good of large society.
And for all of those who still believe kindly in the abusing of children; hey, lets meet up.  We can chat and other stuff.  I welcome the visit.  
I'f you'd like to fuck my bitch Melvin Sembler, just ask for an appointment.  He likes fucking people with a smile.

Offline smack

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2004, 04:39:00 AM »
For all of those freakish zombie bitches that come up with some sort of remedy for people/teens/children that like to speak in free speech america and the humane world can kiss my junked up ass. these people need to be bitch slapped some sense because all these centers and programs sound like some johan cult shit. their own children should be removed from their homes and would fair better on their own in the wilderness. there is no "normal" society. there is no righteous correct. parents and these "members" of our community do not deserve rights if they are not able to give them, they do not know what is in the best interests of their or anyone's children. wolves.

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
What a bunch of bullshit.
You're suppsoed to cease & desist WHAT?  Operating a forum?

As a forum operator, you're libel for NOTHING that the contributers to teh forum (other than self) say in said forum.  So if someone mentioned one former client's name & the program they were with, it's not your fault.

Any legal action PURE (or whoever) is threatening is unfounded.  Don't worry about it and keep on keepin' on, girl!
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
         --- Anon
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »
Exsafecounselor said in a post,

?As bad as I feel for everyone's individual family situation, I can not help but simply say that have got it all wrong?

It?s very amazing that a ?do-gooder? like you can?t even see the forest through the trees.  SAFE = ABUSE!!!

I have one question????.

Would it be legal to operate a program like SAFE in most countries of the world?

Answer: No, it?s illegal because children have rights.  It is not ok to abuse children in order to ?help them? regardless of what, you think, it?s abuse.  Wake up and smell the pain you created.

Jimmy Carter once said, ?Treatment should never be worse than the drug?

You are part of the problem not the solution, and as long as people like you can justify their abhorrent actions on children, things will remain the same.

Maybe we should start treating you like you treat kids.  Maybe we should abuse you, because obviously you need it.  You have problems.  Common let?s lock you up and treat you worse than an animal.  It?s for your own best good.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Important Notice
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »
On 2004-01-01 19:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

What I thought she I read her say was he was that he was her director and that it was a relief being transfered to his house and that he was never abusive to anyone. That's how I remember those posts. Did I misunderstand them?

I think the only thing you may be missing here is that Ken's possibly suffering from a persicution complex. No one that I know of has ever said publicly that they witnessed Ken being especially abusive while a student or on staff at Elan.

But Matt and Dee both witnessed the same events that took place while Ken (and a lot of other people) happened to be there. And, for some damned reason I can't explain, Ken seems to be very uncomfortable with ppl discussing the events they witnessed while they were together in Elan.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »
Exsafecounselor

Oh, sir master may I please take a piss.  Oh please sir Exsafecounselor !!!!  I got to go real bad?????

?NO BAD DEVIL CHILD!?  

You shall not urinate like normal people.  I shall control you because you deserve it????..

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DESERVE"?? Exsafecounselor

OPINIONS PLEASE............???  ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2004, 01:15:00 AM »
Ginger,
That does make sense and it is quite an interesting point you brought up.

Let me make sure I understand.

1. Nobody has ever said that ken abused anyone while he was a resident or on the staff at Elan.
He has however been accused of just that by people and webmistresses who have no first hand knowledge of just that on many many occasions.

2. ken has been subjected to nonstop innuendo and personal attacks on himself by people and webmistresses who have never met him, never spoken with him and have never heard a corroburated accusation against him of any kind, ever.

3. Many different people may at times see the same set of events differently. This could be especially likely after 25 or 30 years has passed since those events. Yet ken is subjected to innuendo, most recently in your latest post that there is something wrong with him because he may or may not agree or disagree with someone elses interpretation of 25 or 30 year old incidents.

Additionally, ken's opinion of these incidents hasn't even been expressed by him but rather has been inferred by people who are guessing what his opinion is.

Yes, you do make a very good point. Ken may just have a persecution complex of some sort. I'd imagine that when someone has been obviously been being persecuted (If you'll read the Elan forum you will find that it is quite obvious that this is the case) they may develop a "complex" about it.  

Yes, a very wise and astute point you have made indeed.

Ginger Said:
"I think the only thing you may be missing here is that Ken's possibly suffering from a persicution complex. No one that I know of has ever said publicly that they witnessed Ken being especially abusive while a student or on staff at Elan.

But Matt and Dee both witnessed the same events that took place while Ken (and a lot of other people) happened to be there. And, for some damned reason I can't explain, Ken seems to be very uncomfortable with ppl discussing the events they witnessed while they were together in Elan.  "

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
anti call me.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Important Notice
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
The only thing I ever "accused" him of is possibly not liking it when people post certain kinds of content to these and other fora. And, even at that, I'm asking, not telling. I think, for a number of reasons, that that's the case. And you seem to confirm that it is. But, aside from the mere suspicion that the guy might actually try and something to shut down this fora, I don't really think of him at all.

Why do you keep bringing up his name?

You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.

--Charles Austin Beard

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »
Clarification?  I thought this thread was started because of "requests" by wwasp reps, and a legal issue with PURE.

Who is Ken? And what relationship does he have with either entity?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
What I find amusing is that people are fussing around on these boards as if all of this really was the definitive source for REALITY.  

Come on people, so what if someone is subjected to persecution and innuendo....big god damned frickin deal.  Its a fucking MESSAGE BOARD.  Not a public square.  I find it remarkable that people get on here and post as if life itself takes place nowhere else but on these forums.

So what if you dont like what someone says about you.  Ignore them, or rise above it...but this bullshit has to stop.

Ginger, no worries....this is all contrived garbage.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2004, 02:18:00 PM »
I thought Ginger started this thread and then it carried over, hmmm?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »
That isn't true. At all. You and others have accused him of many many things. Read your forum.
I guess someone needs to defend a guy who is under an unfair, unwarranted attack. According to you the only thing he has ever done is (maybe, and maybe not) have an opinion that differs from yours.
That's what I'm doing.

Ginger Said
" The only thing I ever "accused" him of is possibly not liking it when people post certain kinds of content to these and other fora. And, even at that, I'm asking, not telling. I think, for a number of reasons, that that's the case. And you seem to confirm that it is. But, aside from the mere suspicion that the guy might actually try and something to shut down this fora, I don't really think of him at all.

Why do you keep bringing up his name? "