Author Topic: Important Notice  (Read 22898 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Important Notice
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »
No, actually it was the anon flooder who claimed to be Nazi who brought up Ken's intention to take down these fora.

It's fairly clear, isn't it? that Ken doesn't like these fora, doesn't want people posting here and would like for them to just go away. That goes back years. Maybe it's just a big swingin' dick contest to him. I don't know. Maybe it's this Nazi guy just making shit up about he or Ken taking them down. I don't know.

But it's just one more reason, in addition to WWASP harassing my provider and PURE filing suit, for ppl who may be depending on these fora to stay in touch with each other to make other arrangements. I'll tell you, if there's a reasonably promising way for me to keep this thing going, I'll do it. But I'm not at all sure that I can. One thing I will NOT do is let the whole thing just blink out of existance without explanation.

The most important bill in our whole code is that for the diffusion of
knowledge among the people. No other sure foundation can be devised, for the preservation of freedom and happiness.

--Thomas Jefferson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »
On 2003-12-31 15:07:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Ginger
Ken is prolly thinkin $$$$$,and god knows what this Nazi character is thinking.

Oh man! He'd be barking up the wrong tree there! Remember that I was given an ultimatum when I was 18, stay in the cult or leave the family. I chose option B. All I've ever had is what I can earn, and we generally spend that on raising kids.

I believe you provide an essential service to keeping the teen help industry on their toes.They wouldnt be suing you if their side of the street were clean,its the dirt that has them upset !

No, you couldn't be more wrong here. It's my understanding that the woman who has filed suit against me has done this many, many times before. And I know for a fact that WWASP, just like Straight before them, make a habit of it. I know you think Nazi's antisemetic mad ramblings were the most shocking and outrageous thing ever to spew forth from a public forum. But nobody sued over that. If the quotes I've read so far from the complaint are accurate, it's largely bullshit. Sue allegedly takes issue with mine and Carey's comments about her disabled son. What a horrible thing to pick on someone's disabled son, right? Trouble is that, until I read that today, I didn't even know she had a son, able or not.

I'll have to read the complaint when I get it. There may well be some content that I would be legally obliged to delete. I'll certainly consider the possability w/ an open mind.

But, in all honestly, Sue is suing me to scare people out of telling the truth about her. It's a SLAPP suit. You probably don't know this, but this Lee character is the same one who joined in the vicious attacks on Carey, w/ topics like "Carey is a whore". These people are a wellspring of insanity, in my opinion, of course.

Feel free to email me privately as you will prolly need to be careful what you post.

Happy New Year

Art"

Hey, I state my opinion as opinion and facts as facts. It comes down to this. If I can pool the resources to mount a proper defense, I win. If I can't, I fold.

If it is believed that... elementary schools will be better managed by the governor and council, the commissioners of the literary fund or any other general authority of the government than by the parents within each ward, it is a belief against all experience.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2004, 11:00:00 AM »
Hi all,

I just want to say that I am not the "Ken" that this thread is talking about. Same name, WAY different person.

Take care all...... Ken.

:smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
I dont care what anyone has to say..against this sight...this sight is 1 of the greatest things i have seen since i have typed anything in about elan. it has gotten me in contact with old roomies at elan...

i am a bigger person than i was...when i was in elan...i have grown, matured, and moved on from elans crazyiness..but it feels good to be able to talk with other elanies about elan, i will most deffinetly be writing a book, about elan and getting info from people from this sight who can tell me all there is to know about this straights program and anything else that can help my book.

I have already gone through each listing and printed and saved everything...all of cource will be anonymous stuff...but ideas to get me to flow...(unless the writer of the post signs a legal binding letting me write real names)

it will be the best book! i know it! I got the best lawyers and know about all legal papers to sign and get ready for this project. everyone in wrong doing will be exposed. the undoing of hate, and the creation of peace is far away...

but i will start a project that can only inform, and hold the hands of those who dont know to help them walk along.. with new knowledge or support for what they do not know of.

i wish i had support from my wealthy family, to fight back to help keep this sight up..but they wouldnt want to be a part of the saving of this sight..

but whether anyone believes it or not, this sight was in my opinion not intended to hurt or misinform..it was to take a strong arm with warmth, and wrap it around a shoulder that was cold.

I have seen that some users have posted several innapropriate and outright degrading comments...but look at AOL...the same shit happens there...it happens everywhere... We continue our flow of conversation..As this sight says"dont feed the trolls" no one supports the mean things said about others on this sight...maybe they let it out..and thats ok, but when they go on and on and on about it, then its like why? Then they become trolls...

even though this sight may shut down..it has paved a path for new ideas..and new beginnings for others..

a book, a movie, is another story. and WILL happen...no matter what.. u can beat me with stones, and poke at me with fire, but i will lick my wounds and continue until i cant move and speak no more.

I think this site is great. No specifics..here..but many people...i have seen on this sight, have STRONG words, STRONG emotions, STRONG feelings..of expression about whatever...

:em: why cant they express? In this free world we call? I guess foreign countries are right when they describe America and what it says we are, but how we set limitations...Not such a free world eh?
-Jenny

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »
No Ginger, it really isn't fairly clear, not at all, not to me. You've said that you think ken had nothing to do with it but then, usually in the same post, you say something filled with innuendo that leads us to believe that you at least think he did.

You're really confusing me and from what I have read you are also confusing many other people. Please Please Please settle it.

What I'd like is a direct answer. Maybe one word. Do you think Ken had anything at all to do with your current legal problems? Yes or No?

Ginger said:
"No, actually it was the anon flooder who claimed to be Nazi who brought up Ken's intention to take down these fora.

It's fairly clear, isn't it? that Ken doesn't like these fora, doesn't want people posting here and would like for them to just go away. That goes back years. Maybe it's just a big swingin' dick contest to him. I don't know. Maybe it's this Nazi guy just making shit up about he or Ken taking them down. I don't know. "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
WWASP is afraid of the truth getting out there so they threaten to sue,sounds like corruption to me. If we had just stuck with trying to help the kid's, perhaps this wouldn't be happening.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »
Ginger,

Take a deep breath and realize the truth in on your side.  Many are watching, but the bottom line is, this site is important.  Let people file suit as they will.  This is an opportunity can?t you see it?    This will workout in the end.  Even if you have to represent yourself, you can. You have the ability.  Your smart and all of us believe in you.  If people can help with money please do.  BUT DON?T EVER FORGET THIS SITE HAS HELPED MANY!

Keep your chin up Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICA WANT?S TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ABUSE!

EXPOSE THE CHILD ABUSERS?????

LET THE TESTAMONY ON YOUR SITE SPEAK FOR ITSELF!

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »
Which Ken are talking about?  I see mention of a Ken on the Elan forum.  Ken WHO?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »
On 2004-01-01 15:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

What I'd like is a direct answer. Maybe one word. Do you think Ken had anything at all to do with your current legal problems? Yes or No?

Absolutely not, just as I've said several times already. The lawsuit comes from Sue Scheff and PURE. The letters to my provider are coming from WWASP. WWASP is suing PURE. They are not friends. But neither side wants anyone discussing them outside of their control.

I do wonder if there's something to the notion that he may sue at some point. Back when I used to post to his forum, years ago, he made it very clear that I was not welcome there. I was primarily asking questions about Concept by way of comparisons to Program. He did not like that, not one little bit!

Over the years, I keep hearing from various people that Ken tries pretty hard to discourage ppl from posting to these fora.

More recently, I get a rumor from Nazi that Ken's trying to set me up somehow. Then Ken writes to me privately saying that Nazi's trying to set me up. Then this person posts anon saying that Ken's got what he needs, i.e. "this site's number". And, in another post, this same person (or someone in the same room) cops to being Nazi.

What would you make of all that? Know what really seemed to get his goat? Dee's posting details about events that she witnessed at Elan when Ken was on staff. For months prior, ppl were posting just sheer bullshit, juvenile rants and pranks, some about Ken. He didn't seem to notice. Really, some ppl were offended, but most just wrote it off as sick, childish humor. Never a peep out of Ken, that I know of, nor Marty or Claire or anyone else. Then, all of a sudden, two old friends meet up who can coroborate each other's stories and, suddenly, Ken's very, very interested.

Was he Anon #42 (all but the most recent 10 of posts by Expediter-Trainee)? I honestly can't say for sure. Why don't you ask him?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid
of the dark. The real tragedy of life is
when men are afraid of the light.
--Plato

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »
Well guess what? You will never shut anyone up.
Even if you did get this board shut down...which you cant...I personally will start another.
 Besides the fact that this board is very neccesary for some of us....I will do it just to spite your brainwashed ass.
  :wave:  :wave:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »
On 2004-01-01 17:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

LET THE TESTAMONY ON YOUR SITE SPEAK FOR ITSELF!

Thank you! I will certainly try to do that.

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2004, 09:06:00 PM »
On 2004-01-01 15:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WWASP is afraid of the truth getting out there so they threaten to sue,sounds like corruption to me. If we had just stuck with trying to help the kid's, perhaps this wouldn't be happening. "

The teen-help-industry at large, is corrupt. Hence the need for people to be aware of the big picture, not fall victim to a temptress in a teapot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2004, 10:27:00 PM »
Now I'm even more confused. Maybe I didn't read those or wasn't here then.  What did anyone say about ken that was coroborated by anyone else? From what I read ken and dee were old friends.

What I thought she I read her say was he was that he was her director and that it was a relief being transfered to his house and that he was never abusive to anyone. That's how I remember those posts. Did I misunderstand them?

If that wasn't what she said would you please show me it?

Ginger said:
"Dee's posting details about events that she witnessed at Elan when Ken was on staff. For months prior, ppl were posting just sheer bullshit, juvenile rants and pranks, some about Ken. He didn't seem to notice. Really, some ppl were offended, but most just wrote it off as sick, childish humor. Never a peep out of Ken, that I know of, nor Marty or Claire or anyone else. Then, all of a sudden, two old friends meet up who can coroborate each other's stories and, suddenly, Ken's very, very interested"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »