Author Topic: Important Notice  (Read 22896 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Important Notice
« on: December 31, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »
Ok, this seems to be the point where the shit hits the fan. My hosting provider has received 4 letters by courier, one of them from Spring Creek Lodge, the other three varying between requesting the removal of some postings and demanding that they discontinue hosting my websites.

Then, earlier today, I get a phone call from David Pollack, who represents Sue Scheff, asking for my home address to overnight documents related to a requested emergency injunction. I don't know exactly what they're demanding, but it has to do w/ Sue's displeasure with anyone mentioning her name and organization. He says as suite has already been filed and I might think about getting a lawyer.

At the same time, both Ken and Nazi have hinted (or stated outright) that they intend to sue me or have me arrested or investigated by DCYS or whatever.

I don't know anything more than this at this time, except that none of the parties involved in this brawl seem to want anyone talking about it outside of their control. And they seem quite determined.

So, if anyone's so inclined to pool resources to defend me or this forum against any (SLAPP?) suites or to go off into the wilds of Cyberia and continue the conversation elsewhere, now's the time.

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2003-12-31 12:26 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
Who is Sue? DOes anything of this have to do with any of my postings? Tell me if I can help? I will.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 04:31:00 PM »
No, none of this has anything to do with your posts. Sue is Sue Scheff, founder and president of PURE http://helpyourteens.com/

WWASP (World Wide Association of Specialty Programs) has sued Sue, PURE and a bunch of other people. Now Sue is suing me, WWASP is sending letters of demand to my service provider and Nazi's apparently come out of the closet wrt his support for Ken.

Clear as mud? I thought so.  :em:

I'm not kidding when I say that this site might well get shut down one way or another. So please make sure and get all the contact info and anything else you may want to keep.

Where powers are assumed which have not been delegated, a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 04:40:00 PM »
Ginger, do you have a way of backing up all of the data along with the IP addresses?  If you do, please do so.  If you don't please let me know. I really don't want what is on this site lost.  I may need it since I too am being threatened with a law suit.

Offline turbinekat

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 04:54:00 PM »
Judge Warbis,

It appears that fornits maybe in some kind of trouble, from your recent reply for assistance.  I'd love to help you; but then I'd be accused of supporting fornits, Ginger & Carey!!!  Not in this life time.  Remember the ass chewing I received for supporting the last site I saved???  Sorry to see you go, I've enjoyed the entertainment over the last year.

Maybe now you have some idea of how INVOLVED you really are?  If memory serves me...it was you who continued to harp on me letting go of a shovel a few months back.  I guess you can look for a tool of your choosing now.  Oh & BTW now you may have noticed that your psychology experiment, you so boldly bragged about; has bitten the hand that feeds it.

Regards,

Lee
P.U.R.E. Volunteer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2003, 05:25:00 PM »
For different reasons (or perhaps some of the same) I have to share Lee's sentiment, that Ginger and her site are getting the reward which they both so richly deserve.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »
On 2003-12-31 13:40:00, Carey wrote:

"Ginger, do you have a way of backing up all of the data along with the IP addresses?  If you do, please do so.  If you don't please let me know. I really don't want what is on this site lost.  I may need it since I too am being threatened with a law suit."

Done did it already. It's about a 13M zipped archive.

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »
Lee, you are such an unmitigated asshole. This, of course, is my opinion.

Further, in my opinion, you don't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything except for perpetuating your delusions of martyrdome.

This is a SLAPP suit, plain and simple. If Sue or anyone else had a legitimate claim to require me to censor any information, she could have asked. She knows that. Last time I got wind of a rumor that she wanted to sue me, I called her out on it, we discussed the matter, identified the offensive information and I edited it out. I'm actually not a damned fool, ya' know?

But, aparently, Sue is not all worked up about anything that I would actually be legally liable to remove from my servers. She just thinks I can't properly defend myself in a court of law, so it doesn't matter whether or not her complaint is legitimate or not. She's got legal insurance.

It remains to be seen whether or not anyone has sufficient interest in backing me legally or financially in this. Fact is, the data exists and is already distributed through browser and search engine caches all over the planet. You've probably got a good sized chunk of it on your hard drive right now. So does anyone else who visits this forum, unless they go out of their way to remove it. Not ONLY that, but anyone w/ a net connection can just mirror this whole site using readily available free software intended for that purpose.

This is not about any real injury or wrong done to Sue. It's PUREly about intimidation and bullying, just like damned near everything else you've ever posted, anon or not, to these forums. You're only fooling yourself and your inner circle if you think otherwise.

This, of course, is my opinion.

Oh, BTW, how far do you suppose you can push some ppl before they decide it's worth the trouble to slap you back for all the slanderous statements you've made about them?

We swore never to be silent whenever human beings
endure suffering and humiliation. We must always
take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never
the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never
the tormented.

--Elie Weisel

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 06:39:00 PM »
Try going to the ACLU as this seems to be something right up their alley. Also check with EFF and, God what's that other group.... Hell I can't think of it. Make sure to request a change of venue to Vermont, where this silliness is less tollereated and motions to dismiss as these people are public figures involved in a very public court battle. It would be like OJ suing everyone who posts that he is guilty of murder despite what those Bozo's on that jury thought. All comments made are the responsibility of the indivdual who made them not the compter they reside on.  It's like saying my car is responsible for an accident. Also state that it would create an undue hardship for you to have to travel to defend yourself from this BS. I can find you some case-law on this.

Further, request reimbursement of your expenses and my advice costs $100,000.00 per consultation and this is twice that I have consulted you on this kind of matter. Also, keep track of the IP as one cannot stir the fire and then sue if they don't like the way it burns.

Just a few of my thoughts,
That will be $100,000.00 please
Clay

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »
There is only so long that you can slander and defame people with no evidence other than yoyur guesses before someone turns around and fights back. What you should do is stop inciting people and feeding them misguided lies about what freedom of speech means. It never has meant that you can say whatever you want about anyone you want whenever you want.
I'm sure this is just the first in a line of people who defend themselves against you.
I can't wait to see who deals with your insane rantings and incitations next.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »
Or perhaps it's time to make a request to Soros?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline turbinekat

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2003, 06:58:00 PM »
Judge Warbis,

Oh, weary one of the key boards & master of the English language...excuse me it appears that I may have struck a nerve?

Your honor, you are absolutely incorrect...I am the perfect asshole according to my last rectal exam via my local physician.

Now, you want to resort to tongue lashing me?  My...My...aren't we the righteous one to carry a torch for child abuse or even Straights for that matter.  Again...if my memory serves me correctly...didn't you miss YOUR opportunity to save the children?

I don't know anything about a SLAPP suit or why you are accusing me of this grateful feat!  But, I do love it when the shoe is on YOUR foot.  Just maybe, you should thank Carey for exposing HER truths...she's a figment of her own imagination, along with you & your ever so humbling self.  Please tell me again...which one of you is fighting for child abuse...I forgot?

Couldn't happen to a better pair of ladies if you ask me!!!   BTW; I don't bully or intimidate...I state my opinion & move on...however, I do sometimes repeat my self from time to time as turbinekat or anon right along with the rest of yawl.  Please have a happy New Year this evening!!!  Remember not to drink & drive.

Oh & dear, please remember, that this is only my honest opinion via the internet?on your own forum.

Regards,

Lee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2003, 07:29:00 PM »
Now, just so we understand. What does ken have to do with any of this?

"WWASP is sending letters of demand to my service provider and Nazi's apparently come out of the closet wrt his support for Ken.

Clear as mud? I thought so."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2003, 08:23:00 PM »
On 2003-12-31 16:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now, just so we understand. What does ken have to do with any of this?

Nothing that I know of. Just a sideshow, I think. This anon flooder who I just banned yesterday made two really interesting posts in among the other baiting. In one, she said, in response to a comment about Nazi being gone "Are you sure I'm gone?" and, in another, he went on for a couple of sentences about how mighty and clever Ken is, how he's "got this site's number" and how Ken is going to eat me alive.

Now, of course, this troll might very well be making all of this up. But if she says she's Nazi and she's cheering Ken on in his endevour to "eat me alive", then who am I to doubt?

The only thing I know for sure is that a lot of people seem to have a terrible problem tolerating communications outside of their control. If they're determined and well funded enough, they can probably shut down this forum. It's not asif some of these jokers haven't made a lot of other forums and web-bages dissapear already. This happens all the time.

The only question is whether or not they can possibly keep up this level of dedicated energy against the growing number of critics who are learning to use the net every day.

"Teach a man to fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to use the net and he won't bother you for weeks!"--Anon

Drug War tells us everyone's body is common property
to be managed by the central government for our own
good, even if it kills us.  This is Communism!
Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2003-12-31 17:25 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »
But this just isn't clear to me. If you believe ken had nothing to do with it why do you keep making statements like "At the same time, both Ken and Nazi have hinted (or stated outright) that they intend to sue me or have me arrested or investigated by DCYS or whatever. " and "This anon flooder who I just banned yesterday made two really interesting posts in among the other baiting. In one, she said, in response to a comment about Nazi being gone "Are you sure I'm gone?" and, in another, he went on for a couple of sentences about how mighty and clever Ken is, how he's "got this site's number" and how Ken is going to eat me alive.

Now, of course, this troll might very well be making all of this up. But if she says she's Nazi and she's cheering Ken on in his endevour to "eat me alive", then who am I to doubt?" ?

I just don't understand why you keep bringing him up if you don't think he had anything to do with it.

Do you think ken had anything to do with it? If you do why don't you just say so? If you don't why do you bring him up every chance you get?