Author Topic: Any assistance or guidance and I would be most grateful  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Any assistance or guidance and I would be most grateful
« on: October 18, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »
Matt here

sorry to bother you all ................i am also sorry that the elan site is is as vulger as it has become (i honestly did not know that as a moderator one  could delete . )

I plan to try to clean it ,Ginger has some ideas that I would like to further explore .

now what I need assistance with is this . A former Assitant director at elan has contacted me not once but twice . Now in no uncertain terms I have asked him to not contact me after the first time .

this man was an abuser to me . I had a very disgusting and preverted experience with this person on a boat ,

I could not believe the gall that he had in contacting me inthe the first place ,and i explictly told him so and made it very clear that i did not want to ever hear from this ,in my opinion pathological, sociopathic,preverted freak .

he contacts me a second time ....I will not respond ...I want as i told him to put him in prison...

i am ashamed to be bring this to everyones attention ,what can i do  am i alone in this type of thing .what can i do ? besides go vent on a shrink and thats gonna cost me money that i should not have to spend due to elan and this in my opinion freak .

Matt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 08:37:00 PM »
Matt, I sent you private mail on this. I feel ya' brother! If you just don't want to hear from him any more, see if you can block his email through your server. But as far as making him quit being a smug bastard, covering for Elan and people buying it, all you can do is tell what you know, I think.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use

--Galileo Galilei

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 10:59:00 PM »
I don't know how long it has been since this predessor had harmed you, but I believe that you can file a restraining order against him.  And check with a lawyer to see if this could be construed as continuous abuse.  Good luck, peace and love,
Sammie
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 02:53:00 AM »
Hi Matt,

Yes I agree with sammie ......get a restraining order ASAP....In most states its free...In addition, I think you may want to think about going to the police and filing a police report....They may not be able to do anything due to the timing however this will validate your restraining order.  There is no reason in the world why you should continue to have to put up with harrassment from the man that abused you.  

In addition, you may have a civil case against the man.  If you can prove that he is still harassing you could sue him.  It may be too late for a criminal suit.  Talk to an attorney or call legal aid (its free) and they may be able to help you.  

Take care  :idea:
Nicole

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »
Thank you all for your ideas .It kinda freaked me out .Especially after I had told them in no uncertain terms that I did not want them ever contacting me  again .

if it happens again i will file for a restraining order .and will put their stuff on the net .

Thank you again
best wishes

Matthiam