Author Topic: Barbara Bush : Mamma Corlione  (Read 807 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Barbara Bush : Mamma Corlione
« on: October 23, 2003, 07:02:00 AM »
Don't like the Bush's policies? Better watch out or they'll deal you up some mob justice.

Following a part of larry king transcript
(http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/22/lkl.00.html)

KING: What's the biggest difference from being the husband -- being the wife of a president and the mother of a president?

BUSH: Well, first of all, you have to watch the father of the president suffer. And it hurts when your children are criticized. It hurts a lot.

KING: He takes it badly?

BUSH: He and I both do. He -- he curses, and I grit my teeth.

But, no, he really -- he knows that's the name of the game. But it gets pretty ugly.

KING: But was it harder for you...

BUSH: Much.

KING: ...when he -- when the current president is criticized than when the husband was criticized?

BUSH: Right.

KING: How do you explain it -- motherly?

BUSH: Motherly. And fatherly. I mean, that's just a normal reaction.

But the same would be true if something happened that was difficult for Jeb or for Doro or Neil or Marvin. And you can criticize me, but don't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead.

So no more criticizing the Bush's about Straight involvement or you'll sleep with the fishes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 08:43:00 AM »
bring it on

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345371984/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Douglas Adams, _Last Chance to See_

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 08:49:00 AM »
So no more criticizing the Bush's about Straight involvement or you'll sleep with the fishes.

:lol: ~ At this site? You might as well tell the ocean NOT to make waves:)

You will never hear the Bush's ever make another comment about Straight and the "good" that it did.

Thanks for the post:)