Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161483 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor"
I actually went to a program, so I know what it is like.  ..... I don't need to have evidence

We know, and look where that got you.  You should try to raise your expectations a little and ask for at least a link to an original post before you play follow the leader and get yourself lead around by your emotions.  It made you look foolish, RMA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2009, 10:57:37 PM »
See what I mean?  Childish arguments based on one line from a long post.  So predictable.  It's why you don't need evidence.  I predicted the response, and it arrived in like ten minutes.  It's really the best advertisement we have.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »
See what I mean?  Childish arguments based on one line from a long post.  So predictable.  It's why you don't need evidence.  I predicted the response, and it arrived in like ten minutes.  It's really the best advertisement we have.

You deem it childish because you got caught in a lie.  Your post was so long we all started to wonder who you were trying to convince... yourself or the readers LOL.  Dont sweat it RMA, we still like you.  Just try to be more honest is all we ask.  You have done more damage than good with your efforts to discredit others.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »
Oh no, now I have to argue with you some more...  Because you said I lied and then didn't post the link to it?  Oh dear... Should I demand evidence?  Is that the direction of your silly little argument?  Nobody here cares about you.  Nobody here really wants to prove anything to you.  But we love having you around because you make our work so much easier.  Mr. Predictable.  If you can't come up with a more creative name than Guest, or more creative posts, than may I suggest Mr. Predictable?  If it is too hard to spell, try using the cut and paste feature.  But you don't really have to go through all the that effort.  We all know you when we see you.  We don't even need evidence to know when a Guest posts and when you post as a Guest.  We just know.  Almost like we're psychic.  Spooky, eh?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »
Oh No!!  I thought RMA didnt need links to make him a believer.  He just believes whatever everyone tells him too. lol

Quote from: "Whooter"
Look,  I couldnt hold back any longer, its been fun watching you guys tripping over your own underwear for weeks now trying to cover your own mistakes and changing your dates in a very poor effort in trying to tie me to this Reuben guy and to the industry.  Actually I think many people really thought I was John Reuben until you started fabricating evidence lol.

Out of everyone here the only ones who fell for your efforts were the “Fantastic 4” (who believe what they are told to believe and never question anything)….. i.e. RMA Survivor, Ajax13, RobertBruce, Anne Boleyn and maybe a few new people.  The rest of us saw that your dates were off by about three years, your links lead to dead ends or sound bites and if you go and check the date on your “smoking gun PM” you will see that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday as indicated by your post.  Oh no!! Ha,Ha,Ha,  (so we dont need psy to authenticate it I guess.)

Here is your smoking gun:
Link

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected]. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
And this is proof of what?  People should care about this....why?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »
I didn't see how the PM was proven false .....

Whooooops....LOL

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2009, 01:28:15 AM »
A silly little troll wrote Whooooops....LOL... Which is to be expected.

And people care about this....why?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2009, 07:43:04 AM »
And this is proof of what?  People should care about this....why?

You cared about it alot until it was proven false.  Funny how that works,  Hmmmm.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2009, 08:02:47 AM »
The PM is further proof that thewho is John Reuben.  I believe the PM to be authentic.

Sorry to inform you, RMA Survivor,  but the PM was just fabricated by a guest.  "Whooter" proved this awhile ago.

Who cares about the PM anyway, no one does, this is just silly.

I predicted that response....... he goes the way the wind blows.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
THIRD SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""

So Cindy, fess up and answer me one question.  "Are you an Industry Player"

Yes, I am.

Try to wiggle out of that one Whooter!!  Are you going to deny it?  Do you have proof you didnt say this?  Remember you need to prove it Cindy otherwise the post is true.

We have him nailed on that one.  So we can conclude he is an industry player.  Thewho never came out to deny this post so that is as good as an admittance.  Sorry Cindy, you lose!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Skipped it again to post some quote he himself altered to try to make it look like we did.  Sad.  This link ^^right here^^ is a link to an original post by Whooter.  He can't explain it or deny it, so he avoids it altogether.  He's a sneaky, greasy weasel, but this thread shows clearly exactly what he is: a LIAR.

Please explain this original post of yours, Whooter.  Why do you care where the money is?  Why did you travel 1200 miles from your home to teach your colleagues "where the real money is"?  We're all ears for your explanation.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »
THIRD SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""

So Cindy, fess up and answer me one question.  "Are you an Industry Player"

Yes, I am.

Try to wiggle out of that one Whooter!!  Are you going to deny it?  Do you have proof you didnt say this?  Remember you need to prove it Cindy otherwise the post is true.

We have him nailed on that one.  So we can conclude he is an industry player.  Thewho never came out to deny this post so that is as good as an admittance.  Sorry Cindy, you lose!!

Come on Cindy, just come out and deny you said this.  I challenge you.  You think you are so smart trying to put up that last post as a decoy.  Try to explain why you said you were an industry player.  Either you were lying then or lying now. I am not putting the link up until you admit to it or deny it.

The clock is ticking......... tick, tick, tick.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
This is my point.  It's like we're now trying to convince ourselves that Whooter is an industry player?  Why did we need this proved?  Why do we need to be convinced again?  Maybe a long time ago people might have still been wondering, but not today.  He is clearly a shill.  I can't see anyone coming to this site and coming away thinking any differently.  I just don't see the value in trying to prove he is one, or that he is John Reuben or anyone else.  A shill is a shill.  If his shilling was done in a good light, with legitimate remarks, wise comments, lots of profound insight, even friendly, maybe that would be something else and visitors to this site might think he is a good and decent person.  But he doesn't.  And I don't think anyone would read his posts and come away thinking anything other than that he is a shill and a bad one at that.  That he causes more damage to the industry he represents every single time he posts.  He helps our cause.  He is probably the best free and replenishing resource we have on this site.  His abusive behavior, twisted logic, avoidance of direct answers is what we want people to see about the industry as a whole.  This is the sort of person who lures parents in to sending their kids away with false hopes and false promises.  Lying and deceiving them in to thinking there is legitimate therapy and counseling to be had at these programs.  Getting them to believe there are well trained staff working there.  When they see how deceptive and abusive he is here, they will be less likely to send their kids...there.  And they will see that he is all about where the money is.  Not about helping kids.  His abusive language here, his laughing at the tragic stories told by survivors, is just endless proof of how truly sick the people in this industry are.  They sincerely believe that humiliating people and abusing them is good for them.  And parents will see this.  And they will decide for themselves whether they want their child involved with such people.  

But as much as I find the effort to prove something a waste of time, I don't knock the thread itself.  The more we get Whooter to talk and post, the better it is for us over all.  Everything he says is just so amazingly dumb, full of anger, abuse and sadism that people seeing what he is about, what the industry is about, can only help us.  Got to love free advertising.