Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161142 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2009, 04:29:20 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Consistently avoiding this topic, eh, Whooter.  I noticed you keep posting some phony quote you try to attribute to other posters, but the one ^^right above^^ has a link that goes directly to one of your posts.  Why do you keep posting a quote you altered and that has no link instead of dealing with the reality that you made the above comment in 2007 and you deny being part of the TTI now?  Tell us about your meeting.  Who was there with you?  Why were you in a TTI meeting?  Why do you care about all the money to be made in TBSs?  What's your stake?  Let's face it, you wouldn't have made this comment if you were "just a regular parent" would you?  Why are you deceiving the readers about your role in the TTI?

click the link above to see whooter, in his own words, admit he's financially involved in the tti.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2009, 06:44:57 PM »
Whooter is probably laughing his ass off because you idiots keep writing three page responses full of crap.  I would be laughing my ass of if I were Whooter.  Whooter let these fools complain for 30 more pages.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2009, 06:46:19 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter is really disturbed"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Exactly, The customer is the parent, the product is the child. The schools will respond primarily/initially to the needs of the parent not the child...

Whooter has big problems.  Here he admits the child's needs won't be responded to because the program caters to the parents' needs, not the child's.  

"the product is the child"  Oh, my God.  This is a very sick and twisted individual to think this way!

Any explanation of this quote, Whooter?  Or will you just dodge and evade everything you've ever posted before?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »
Whooter got caught again, huh?  He comes right out and admits programs don't help kids.  In fact, they don't even try, according to Whooter.  He's a sad, sad troll and shill...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2009, 07:19:32 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter is probably laughing his ass off at you idiots"
Whooter is probably laughing his ass off because you idiots keep writing three page responses full of crap.  I would be laughing my ass of if I were Whooter.  Whooter let these fools complain for 30 more pages.

This comes up every six months or so Lol…I have been a pedophile from Delaware…..I have been a serial killer from the Midwest…… an EdCon from Virginia… Lon Woodbury…I was this guy named Peter… a director of a program…. An EdCon named Alan Newman….Several others and now, apparently,  I am this guy named John Reuben.  I am use to this.  The same posters that are hounding me for answers today are the same ones I proved wrong prior to this, but they keep trying to figure out who I am for some reason.  I think eventually they will give up, but it is fun to watch the desperation and repeated postings.  I have no clue why,  I don’t have any desire to figure out the identity of the posters here so I cant really relate to their mentality in all of this.  I view most people here through their avatar.  But I am sure there is a reason for their drive and efforts to go beyond this.  It must be important for them putting in so much effort and all.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter is really disturbed"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Exactly, The customer is the parent, the product is the child. The schools will respond primarily/initially to the needs of the parent not the child...

Whooter has big problems.  Here he admits the child's needs won't be responded to because the program caters to the parents' needs, not the child's.  

"the product is the child"  Oh, my God.  This is a very sick and twisted individual to think this way!

Any explanation of this quote, Whooter?  Or will you just dodge and evade everything you've ever posted before?

Whooter, if you're a "regular parent" why do you call children "products"?  Why are you concerned with "where the real money is, the TBS industry"?  Sounds pretty fishy...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 11, 2009, 05:05:57 PM »
I always thought thewho was a shit until now.  I read most of the stuff about him was just made up.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Really?  I don't understand how anyone could draw the conclusion "everything" was "made up."  I guess you didn't click on the links that go directly to Whooter's original posts, huh?  Not sure how you could have "missed" them, since they're posted every other post in this and several other threads.  Hmmm..."who" would be motivated to try to avoid those posts by Whooter?  LOLS.  

Whooter wrote them, so Whooter has to own them.  Remember, it was Whooter that said "the product is the child"!  He's got some real mental issues!  and he hates being held accountable for anything, especially his OWN WORDS!  Hahahahaha.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2009, 05:58:42 PM »
I am sure you could search any persons name and find a few words written in a row which makes the writer seem mentally ill.  What is the purpose of attacking this person?  It reassures me that I have not written here under any user name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 11, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
What will Correlsense do about John Reuben's activities as Whooter/theWho/Guest?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 11, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
I followed the link and the conversation is interesting.  I cant say I agree with thewho that the children are the product.  The program is the product that is being sold to the parents.  The parents are the customers.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 11, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »
I followed the link and the conversation is interesting.  I cant say I agree with thewho that the children are the product.  The program is the product that is being sold to the parents.  The parents are the customers.

Well, I can see your point.  But look at it like a pediatric Dentist office.  The dentists provide a service to the children.  The dentist would design and market to the parents who are paying the bill, therefore the parents are the customers and the children are the product receiving the dental service.

So utilizing the same logic the program is providing a service to the parents by modifying the childs behavior.  Therefore the child is the “product” receiving the service from the program.  But all the marketing efforts, by the program, are designed to target the parents because they are the ones with the money and ultimately would make the decision, so therefore they are the customer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 11, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Well, I can see your point.  But look at it like a pediatric Dentist office.  The dentists provide a service to the children.  The dentist would design and market to the parents who are paying the bill, therefore the parents are the customers and the children are the product receiving the dental service.

So utilizing the same logic the program is providing a service to the parents by modifying the childs behavior.  Therefore the child is the “product” receiving the service from the program.  But all the marketing efforts, by the program, are designed to target the parents because they are the ones with the money and ultimately would make the decision, so therefore they are the customer.

quoted for insanity / evil  preservation

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2009, 01:48:41 AM »
The Dentist office would probably also be licensed, the Dentist having gone to college to get a degree in the field.   The Dentist would perform the Dental work, the assistants would not be performing work requiring a Dentist license.  Poor analogy.  But expected.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2009, 07:16:31 AM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor"
The Dentist office would probably also be licensed, the Dentist having gone to college to get a degree in the field.   The Dentist would perform the Dental work, the assistants would not be performing work requiring a Dentist license.  Poor analogy.  But expected.

You missed the point.  The subject was comparing the use of the word “Customer & Product”.  The analogy, which I choose, utilized the source Dentist office. Lol

Lets say we were utilizing the word “Honest”  and I said in that sense that Ursus was as “honest” as Abe Lincoln.  Would this mean that you (RMA Survivor) could be justified in getting  angry and saying this was a poor analogy because Ursus isn’t Tall or does not have a beard or stove hat or that Ursus was not president?  No, it means you don’t understand analogies.

Read up on analogies and then read the post again concentrating on how it relates to the word “Customer/Product” and then pose your argument from that standpoint,  I would be glad to discuss it with you.