Author Topic: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids  (Read 40369 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2010, 11:06:34 PM »
I am beginning to believe from reading most of his posts, he is not a resident/student of any program. He is a mocking bird.

Of course you think that son. Your man crush Whooter John told you to think it. No real basis, but when have you ever needed to think something through?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2010, 07:05:37 AM »
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the drama in this thread.  Fuck trolls.

I found my first letter home.  It's a trip to read now.  How do you convince your parents that a reputable boarding school they've already forked over thousands of dollars for is actually an abusive hellhole on your third day?  When they know that letter is coming and were told to ignore everything in it?

I am told that [my family representative] hits harder than the "family fathers" (physically - like punching).  No doubt he will be going to work on you trying to make you strict and not let you regret your decision.  Understand that there are multiple reasons for telling you that, but one of them is to keep you from helping me leave "The Program."  Since they will get to you before my letters can give you a second viewpoint, I ask that you read my words and put everything else out of your mind.  Keep things they tell you to the side like they never happened, then consider it all after.  

Since I brought up [Family Rep's] hit, I need you to think about something before you read the next paragraph.  What is your opinion on beating kids, whether they did something wrong or not?  Alright?

The "Family Fathers" hit/beat "students" regularly.  As of this writing they have not really touched me yet.  When I say hit I don't mean smack or spank.  Imagine the absolute hardest a grown man can hit, then one notch below that.  I can't think of a single person other than me who hasn't been hit or beaten severely for little or no reason in the few days I've been here.  It is so constant that I can't even write about every time it happens in my journal.  More than once I have sat down to write about something I'd seen or heard, and a "family father" would be start hurting boys again.  This is in addition to punishments of reduced level and merits.

Guess who she believed? ::)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2010, 08:45:01 AM »
Quote from: "thomasC"
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the drama in this thread.  Fuck trolls.

I found my first letter home.  It's a trip to read now.  How do you convince your parents that a reputable boarding school they've already forked over thousands of dollars for is actually an abusive hellhole on your third day?  When they know that letter is coming and were told to ignore everything in it?

I am told that [my family representative] hits harder than the "family fathers" (physically - like punching).  No doubt he will be going to work on you trying to make you strict and not let you regret your decision.  Understand that there are multiple reasons for telling you that, but one of them is to keep you from helping me leave "The Program."  Since they will get to you before my letters can give you a second viewpoint, I ask that you read my words and put everything else out of your mind.  Keep things they tell you to the side like they never happened, then consider it all after.  

Since I brought up [Family Rep's] hit, I need you to think about something before you read the next paragraph.  What is your opinion on beating kids, whether they did something wrong or not?  Alright?

The "Family Fathers" hit/beat "students" regularly.  As of this writing they have not really touched me yet.  When I say hit I don't mean smack or spank.  Imagine the absolute hardest a grown man can hit, then one notch below that.  I can't think of a single person other than me who hasn't been hit or beaten severely for little or no reason in the few days I've been here.  It is so constant that I can't even write about every time it happens in my journal.  More than once I have sat down to write about something I'd seen or heard, and a "family father" would be start hurting boys again.  This is in addition to punishments of reduced level and merits.

Guess who she believed? ::)

Thank you thomasc for posting that.  I did a search for "Family Fathers" and couldnt find anything.  It doesnt sound like a very nice place.  Where is this place located?

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2010, 09:00:17 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
It doesnt sound like a very nice place.

Would it surprise you to learn it was a NATSAP-certified shit pit?  It shouldn't.  This still happens today.  Restricting phone contact and telling parents that children are just "manipulating" when they complain of abuse lead nowhere else.  There is no legitimate purpose behind restricting and censoring communication.  This is how abuse is concealed long enough for parents' bank accounts to be drained.  Nobody wants believe they have done such a thing to their own child.  I find your defense and denial of child abuse on this forum extremely offensive and know I won't be the first to ask you to fuck off.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2010, 09:04:58 AM »
thomasC, Whooter knows a lot about concealment and misleading and lying.  He operates just like the programs do and it's no coincidence either.  You know how he has claimed to have a daughter who went to ASR and SUWS for the past 5 or 6 years, right?  Turns out none of that is true, just as we all suspected:

Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Since he lies about his own "family story" what else could he be lying about (besides the hundreds of lies he's already been busted for)?  Makes one wonder, eh?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »
It doesnt sound like a very nice place.

Would it surprise you to learn it was a NATSAP-certified shit pit?  It shouldn't.  This still happens today.  Restricting phone contact and telling parents that children are just "manipulating" when they complain of abuse lead nowhere else.  There is no legitimate purpose behind restricting and censoring communication.  This is how abuse is concealed long enough for parents' bank accounts to be drained.  Nobody wants believe they have done such a thing to their own child.  I find your defense and denial of child abuse on this forum extremely offensive and know I won't be the first to ask you to fuck off.

So your letter was made up.  Why didnt you come out and tell us instead of getting defensive and attacking me for asking you a question?

You should state:

The following letter was fabricated in order to make a point

or something along those lines so the readers are not misled.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »
But you fabricated your entire family story and never gave the caveat "I, Whooter, am a liar and the foilowing statement is an utter lie made up to advance my agenda and promote programs."

Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.

Hahahahahahahaha.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
The letter does disprove the thought here, many posters have, that kids' mail is censored or screened.  This child was able to easily communicate the abuse he was witnessing inside of a program to his/her parents.  This open line of communication between child and parents is healthy in my opinion and demonstrates that programs do not restrict communication along the levels that many posters believe they do.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:58 AM »
This letter disproves you ever had a daughter in a program and that you're a congenital liar:

:rocker:  :rofl:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2010, 09:31:14 AM »

Would it surprise you to learn it was a NATSAP-certified shit pit?

Yup...NATSAP's "certifications" mean nothing.  They're a self governing organization and basically  just another marketing arm for the TTI.

It shouldn't.  This still happens today.  Restricting phone contact and telling parents that children are just "manipulating" when they complain of abuse lead nowhere else.  There is no legitimate purpose behind restricting and censoring communication.  This is how abuse is concealed long enough for parents' bank accounts to be drained.  Nobody wants believe they have done such a thing to their own child.  I find your defense and denial of child abuse on this forum extremely offensive and know I won't be the first to ask you to fuck off.

It was really, really difficult for my father to even begin to come to terms with it.   He considers himself such a strong and intelligent person (and he is) and it's got him reeling now that he's starting to understand the devastating consequences of his choices.  At least he's starting now though and he's genuinely trying, so I gotta give him that.

And you're absolutely right.  It is still happening today.  Same shit, different wrapper is how I refer to it.  All these "schools" that use those same bullshit LGAT type methods of attack therapy, isolation and "positive peer pressure" are nothing more than re-education camps and thought reform institutions.  The Senate (Sam Ervin specifically I believe) compared what was done to the kids at the Seed to what some of the Korean war POW's were exposed to as far as thought reform.  The sleep deprivation, isolation from the outside world, all the thought stopping techniques etc.  And Straight was supposed to be the "kinder, gentler" version of the Seed but ended up being the exact opposite, especially after Newton got ahold of it.  Unfortunately, that's what seems to happen to most of the places that get shut down for abuse or close their doors because they've lost so much revenue amidst abuse allegations.....they just re-open under a different name, promising that "things are different this time....honest they are".  It's such crap.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »
Another point is that we can see a big improvement from the days of programs like straight.  Kids communication was restricted and letters like this, talking about abuse within the program, could never get out.  So we can see that change has definitely taken place in the area of communication with family members.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »
Another point is that we can see a big improvement from the days of programs like straight.  Kids communication was restricted and letters like this, talking about abuse within the program, could never get out.  So we can see that change has definitely taken place in the area of communication with family members.

Wrong.  Again.  Letters did eventually get to some of the parents, but just as Thomas said, they had been "pre-warned" to ignore the allegations of abuse and to re-enforce to the child that they were not going to be 'pulled', no matter what.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2010, 09:43:08 AM »

Even FAKE family members I guess.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:01 AM »

Wrong.  Again.  Letters did eventually get to some of the parents, but just as Thomas said, they had been "pre-warned" to ignore the allegations of abuse and to re-enforce to the child that they were not going to be 'pulled', no matter what.

I have read here that, in many programs, if you wrote anything negative about the program they would tear the letter up and made you rewrite it.  The OP shows this not to be true and the conduit of communication is wide open and child can say whatever they like to their parents.

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »

So your letter was made up.  Why didnt you come out and tell us instead of getting defensive and attacking me for asking you a question?

You should state:

The following letter was fabricated in order to make a point

or something along those lines so the readers are not misled.

Why would I make something like this up?  You think I like to remember these things?  I posted that portion of the letter so there would be no obfuscation from you.  My school, certified by NATSAP, employed known child abusers.  Known because I reported them and provided physical evidence.  Guess how many were fired?  Suspended?  Given a stern talking to?

Staff inspected every letter so I got into the habit of writing letters so long nobody would bother reading them.  Letters were torn up but when you get paid minimum wage you couldn't care less about some kid's novel.  Didn't stop them from denying everything when my mother called the school in a panic the first time she got one.  Of course, I lost points for the phone call.