Author Topic: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids  (Read 40316 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Another point is that we can see a big improvement from the days of programs like straight.  Kids communication was restricted and letters like this, talking about abuse within the program, could never get out.  So we can see that change has definitely taken place in the area of communication with family members.

Wrong.  Again.  Letters did eventually get to some of the parents, but just as Thomas said, they had been "pre-warned" to ignore the allegations of abuse and to re-enforce to the child that they were not going to be 'pulled', no matter what.

I have read here that, in many programs, if you wrote anything negative about the program they would tear the letter up and made you rewrite it.  The OP shows this not to be true and the conduit of communication is wide open and child can say whatever they like to their parents.

They're geared to work in basically the same way.....to keep the truth from getting to the parents.  Once you "earn" the right to either speak or write to your parents, conversations are monitored.  Some programs handle it a little bit differently, but it's all with the same result.  Even if letter do get thru, they "pre-warn" parents not to believe any abuse allegations.  Whether it's done by not letting the letter actually go thru at all, or conditioning the parents to not believe what their kids are telling them, the result is the same.  The parents do not know (or are in denial) that their kids are being abused.  The parents do not know what really happens to their kids while they're under the "care" and control of programs.

You can spin it all you like, but that's the fact Jack.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2010, 09:56:12 AM »
Quote from: "thomasC"

So your letter was made up.  Why didnt you come out and tell us instead of getting defensive and attacking me for asking you a question?

You should state:

The following letter was fabricated in order to make a point

or something along those lines so the readers are not misled.

Why would I make something like this up?  You think I like to remember these things?  I posted that portion of the letter so there would be no obfuscation from you.  My school, certified by NATSAP, employed known child abusers.  Known because I reported them and provided physical evidence.  Guess how many were fired?  Suspended?  Given a stern talking to?

Staff inspected every letter so I got into the habit of writing letters so long nobody would bother reading them.  Letters were torn up but when you get paid minimum wage you couldn't care less about some kid's novel.  Didn't stop them from denying everything when my mother called the school in a panic the first time she got one.  Of course, I lost points for the phone call.

You forgot to mention that the school doesnt exist, therefore fabricated.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:49 AM »

So your letter was made up.  Why didnt you come out and tell us instead of getting defensive and attacking me for asking you a question?

You should state:

The following letter was fabricated in order to make a point

or something along those lines so the readers are not misled.

Why would I make something like this up?  You think I like to remember these things?  I posted that portion of the letter so there would be no obfuscation from you.  My school, certified by NATSAP, employed known child abusers.  Known because I reported them and provided physical evidence.  Guess how many were fired?  Suspended?  Given a stern talking to?

Staff inspected every letter so I got into the habit of writing letters so long nobody would bother reading them.  Letters were torn up but when you get paid minimum wage you couldn't care less about some kid's novel.  Didn't stop them from denying everything when my mother called the school in a panic the first time she got one.  Of course, I lost points for the phone call.

thomasC, look who you're talking to here, buddy.  He thinks you'd make that up because he went as far as to invent a fictional family that he invented a fictional "program success story" for, but in the end it all fell apart.  He's as fake and phony as they come, thomasC, and so is his entire "family story" he made up here to promote programs.

Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »

You already asked me the name of the school in this very goddamn thread.  What will you do, now that you have the name again?  Was I lying then too? Or did I really go to the school and just lie in my letter to manipulate my parents?  Please, Whooter, find a way to invalidate my memory and this stack of letters.  I know you're up to the task.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »
Another point is that we can see a big improvement from the days of programs like straight.  Kids communication was restricted and letters like this, talking about abuse within the program, could never get out.  So we can see that change has definitely taken place in the area of communication with family members.

Wrong.  Again.  Letters did eventually get to some of the parents, but just as Thomas said, they had been "pre-warned" to ignore the allegations of abuse and to re-enforce to the child that they were not going to be 'pulled', no matter what.

I have read here that, in many programs, if you wrote anything negative about the program they would tear the letter up and made you rewrite it.  The OP shows this not to be true and the conduit of communication is wide open and child can say whatever they like to their parents.

They're geared to work in basically the same way.....to keep the truth from getting to the parents.  Once you "earn" the right to either speak or write to your parents, conversations are monitored.  Some programs handle it a little bit differently, but it's all with the same result.  Even if letter do get thru, they "pre-warn" parents not to believe any abuse allegations.  Whether it's done by not letting the letter actually go thru at all, or conditioning the parents to not believe what their kids are telling them, the result is the same.  The parents do not know (or are in denial) that their kids are being abused.  The parents do not know what really happens to their kids while they're under the "care" and control of programs.

You can spin it all you like, but that's the fact Jack.

All I am saying is this kids was only there a few days and he was able to get a letter out to his parents without it being censored.  This goes counter to what many people say here.

Its a good thing, Anne.  If more programs can open up communication like this program does then it will be good for everyone.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »

You already asked me the name of the school in this very goddamn thread.  What will you do, now that you have the name again?  Was I lying then too? Or did I really go to the school and just lie in my letter to manipulate my parents?  Please, Whooter, find a way to invalidate my memory and this stack of letters.  I know you're up to the task.

Why are you so upset?  I am not attacking you.  You said the programs was NATSAP certified.  I did a search for "Family Fathers"  but didnt see it on the list.  This is why I stated that the program doesnt exist.  Maybe you were mistaken about the name?

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2010, 10:18:30 AM »

Why are you so upset?  I am not attacking you.  You said the programs was NATSAP certified.  I did a search for "Family Fathers"  but didnt see it on the list.  This is why I stated that the program doesnt exist.  Maybe you were mistaken about the name?

When did I claim the program was named "family fathers"?  This was the name the program gave to the counselors who were so fond of attacking us.  Only you could spin abuse and lies to cover up abuse into a good thing.  Abuse still takes place in programs.  If this was a supposedly "certified" school why should I imagine the situation was different at any of the others?  This was something of a flagship program and I attended after they had already had a suicide and a class action lawsuit filed against them.  If this is a program on its best behavior what do you think goes on when they think nobody is watching?  If you would like an idea try browsing through any of the boards on fornits.  Only you could stare so much evidence in the face and ignore it all.  Programs are inherently abusive.  You're a moron if you think otherwise.

(who am I kidding? you know exactly what programs are like)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2010, 10:20:21 AM »
How could he stare abuse in the face and lie about it, thomasC?  Just like he lied about his entire family history with programs:

Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
When did I claim the program was named "family fathers"?  This was the name the program gave to the counselors who were so fond of attacking us.  Only you could spin abuse and lies to cover up abuse into a good thing.  Abuse still takes place in programs.  If this was a supposedly "certified" school why should I imagine the situation was different at any of the others?  This was something of a flagship program and I attended after they had already had a suicide and a class action lawsuit filed against them.  If this is a program on its best behavior what do you think goes on when they think nobody is watching?  If you would like an idea try browsing through any of the boards on fornits.  Only you could stare so much evidence in the face and ignore it all.  Programs are inherently abusive.  You're a moron if you think otherwise.

(who am I kidding? you know exactly what programs are like)

Sorry, Thomasc,  I checked the letter against the names of certified schools that are covered under NATSAP and it doesnt exist.  So we can only conclude that you fabricated the letter to mislead the readers.

"Family fathers" was the name you gave of the school and it doesnt exist.  

But the letter does show that kids are able to communicate with there parents freely even in their first few weeks of being in the program.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2010, 11:10:22 AM »
So we can only conclude that you fabricated the letter to mislead the readers.

You would know about fabricating and misleading, Whooter.  Just have a look at your quote below.  You lied for nearly six years about even having a daughter, man.  That's some desperate shit right there, folks!  But you got caught in your huge lie : (  Too bad.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 11:14:02 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »
It's important for the readers, Danny, to know that person accusing others of "fabrication" with no evidence whatsoever, is actuall an admittedly huge liar whose entire "story" is fake.  Whooter should be branded with a scarlet "L" so that everyone who reads here knows everything he has claimed here is a complete fabrication.

I thought you wanted to have truthful dialogue, Danny?  I wonder why you're so quick to stand up for a liar like Whooetr when you always say you are only interested in the truth?

Bottom line: Whooter is a complete and utter phony as is his fictitious "daughter" who "did well at her program."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:23 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
It's important for the readers, Danny, to know that person accusing others of "fabrication" with no evidence whatsoever, is actuall an admittedly huge liar whose entire "story" is fake.  Whooter should be branded with a scarlet "L" so that everyone who reads here knows everything he has claimed here is a complete fabrication.

I thought you wanted to have truthful dialogue, Danny?  I wonder why you're so quick to stand up for a liar like Whooetr when you always say you are only interested in the truth?

Bottom line: Whooter is a complete and utter phony as is his fictitious "daughter" who "did well at her program."

Bla Bla Bla.....Like I said who cares.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2010, 11:23:21 AM »
Danny has got his shovel out to try to bury Whooter's "truth" but it ain't happening.  Danny also admits he doesn't care if Whooter is lying about his entire family story either, even after Whooter confessed it.  But he's busy going after survivors asking for "evidence" they were even in programs.  Gotta love Fornits and the idiot a-holes like Whooter that spend years fabricating their entire family story only to have it blown up in their faces in the end anyway.  Epic fail, Whooter.   Epic fail DrunkyB II.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2010, 11:34:27 AM »

All I am saying is this kids was only there a few days and he was able to get a letter out to his parents without it being censored.  This goes counter to what many people say here.

Its a good thing, Anne.  If more programs can open up communication like this program does then it will be good for everyone.

But you insist on putting the spin on it that there's been any substantive improvement when there hasn't.  So the kid is able to get a letter out.....doesn't do much good when the program has already conditioned the parents to not believe their kids when they say they're being abused.

It's your same old shitspin.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:13:50 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.